Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why in the name of fuck would anybody want to risk my sanity by putting up this fucking thread?

+4
PBulldog2
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bob, you and I have had some bad days when I really could have choked you. But all in all i think your a good person. It is obvious you were not trying to hurt erics feelins delibertly and hopfully he knows that by now. with that said, maybe eric has other reasons for not wanting to be here, perhaps the thought of a un monitored chat room would cause him to have to fight some demons he'd rather not put himself at risk with? Who will ever know. either way, you really shouldnt take it so hard on yourself. Your such a DRAMA QUEEN!!!!! LOL Razz

Sal

Sal

What makes you think Eric's beliefs are ridiculous? His beliefs are meaningful and valuable to him.... Because it may be true for him and not for you...does that make him wrong? Differences exist between people and tolerance is honorable.

If you have looked closely at Eric's posts over the years and the way in which he responds to people...you will see his beliefs have molded his life...it defines him.

Eric's values and his attitude is clearly defined and can be very infectious. I admire him for who he is and for what he believes.[/quote]

That's all very sweet and all, but let's go back to the original post, shall we?

"ButtMan wrote: I know what you mean. And take those men today who are scared shitless to piss off a mythical messiah who was dreamed up by some half-assed goatherders who lived at the same time everybody thought the world was flat because they're scared if they piss off that messiah they're gonna burn forerver in a place called hell which is run by a dude dressed up in a red costume with pointy ears and such. I just can't believe those pussies, can you? lol"

That is a very snarky yet accurate description of what many "christians" believe. It is RIDICULOUS. The same can be said about believing the Earth is 3000 years old, that Noah put two of every animal in a boat and surfed a worldwide flood, and that a virgin got knocked up by the flying spaghetti monster. What makes me think that these stories are ridiculous? My brain on science. LOL.

salinsky wrote:What makes you think Eric's beliefs are ridiculous? His beliefs are meaningful and valuable to him.... Because it may be true for him and not for you...does that make him wrong? Differences exist between people and tolerance is honorable.

If you have looked closely at Eric's posts over the years and the way in which he responds to people...you will see his beliefs have molded his life...it defines him.

Eric's values and his attitude is clearly defined and can be very infectious. I admire him for who he is and for what he believes.

That's all very sweet and all, but let's go back to the original post, shall we?

"ButtMan wrote: I know what you mean. And take those men today who are scared shitless to piss off a mythical messiah who was dreamed up by some half-assed goatherders who lived at the same time everybody thought the world was flat because they're scared if they piss off that messiah they're gonna burn forerver in a place called hell which is run by a dude dressed up in a red costume with pointy ears and such. I just can't believe those pussies, can you? lol"

That is a very snarky yet accurate description of what many "christians" believe. It is RIDICULOUS. The same can be said about believing the Earth is 3000 years old, that Noah put two of every animal in a boat and surfed a worldwide flood, and that a virgin got knocked up by the flying spaghetti monster. What makes me think that these stories are ridiculous? My brain on science. LOL.
[/quote]

Science DOESNT know everything.

Claim it does and you'll show you know nothing.

Yella

Yella

salinsky wrote:
ButtMan wrote:I know what you mean. And take those men today who are scared shitless to piss off a mythical messiah who was dreamed up by some half-assed goatherders who lived at the same time everybody thought the world was flat because they're scared if they piss off that messiah they're gonna burn forerver in a place called hell which is run by a dude dressed up in a red costume with pointy ears and such. I just can't believe those pussies, can you? lol

This is the comment that got everyone's panties in a twist? Seriously?? Since I've been here (which hasn't been very long), I've seen disparaging comments made towards gays, muslims, blacks, women, and attacks of the most personal kind directed at specific posters by trolls. But, christians are off limits? Fuck that shit. Bob's comment was made in jest, it's pretty damn funny, and most importantly, it's true. If you choose to believe a ridiculous myth, you're free to do so. Just don't be such a thin-skinned wimp about it. Sheesh.
Rolling Eyes

This is the comment that got everyone's panties in a twist? Seriously?? Since I've been here (which hasn't been very long), I've seen disparaging comments made towards gays, muslims, blacks, women, and attacks of the most personal kind directed at specific posters by trolls. But, christians are off limits? Fuck that shit. Bob's comment was made in jest, it's pretty damn funny, and most importantly, it's true. If you choose to believe a ridiculous myth, you're free to do so. Just don't be such a thin-skinned wimp about it. Sheesh.

Well said, Salinsky, Bob likes to stick his tongue out at people and mostly when he does it it is firmly in his cheek. Some folks fail to get it and then react like they have been taught to react all their lives.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Many people with no religious faith mock and belittle and put down people who have religious faith. And many people with religious faith mock and belittle and put down people with no religious faith.
Same is true with blacks and whites, southerners and northeners, libtards and dittoheads, Hulk Hogan fanboys and Flogan Fluck fanboys, and the list is endless.
But Batman only wants to fight crime. And ButtMan only wants to smoke a good butt.
Yes it's a crazy fucked up world we live in but hey it's the only one we got. So don't knock it. Or do knock it. ButtMan loves you regardless just as long as you can spare an occasional butt.

ButtMan wrote:Many people with no religious faith mock and belittle and put down people who have religious faith. And many people with religious faith mock and belittle and put down people with no religious faith.
Same is true with blacks and whites, southerners and northeners, libtards and dittoheads, Hulk Hogan fanboys and Flogan Fluck fanboys, and the list is endless.
But Batman only wants to fight crime. And ButtMan only wants to smoke a good butt.
Yes it's a crazy fucked up world we live in but hey it's the only one we got. So don't knock it. Or do knock it. ButtMan loves you regardless just as long as you can spare an occasional butt.

Im not letting you near my butt. LOL

Butt, if I could write well, I would do a research paper on you. I mean that in a good way.

guess ill go for a bit, no one likes a 800 lb gorilla in the room LOL

Sal

Sal

[/quote]Science DOESNT know everything.

Claim it does and you'll show you know nothing.[/quote]

What an odd response. Of course, science doesn't "know" everything. That's why it's so important. I will however, take what it does know over a musty, ancient, and poorly translated book of fairy tales any day of the week.

salinsky wrote:
Science DOESNT know everything.

Claim it does and you'll show you know nothing.[/quote]

What an odd response. Of course, science doesn't "know" everything. That's why it's so important. I will however, take what it does know over a musty, ancient, and poorly translated book of fairy tales any day of the week.[/quote]

Im a EXTREME science FANATIC. EXTREME,,,,

But make no mistake, whats in any book or has ever been written about God or creation will NEVER explain God or creation. NEVER, EVER and let me say NEVER. It cant. Or it cant in our teeny minds anyway. We couldnt understand it.

With that said, if your one of those people who think we came from apes and thats it, or one of those people who just think we are dirt bugs who grew some legs then I have to laugh. But no real science nut stops there. where did that dirt come from? where did that single celled organism come from? where did those carbons come from? it just too complex to assume any one can answer it.

But not being able to answer it does not mean it does NOT excist. and if anyone who was so scientific said different, then they are not very scientific, because answering the un-answerable is SCIENCE.

Be of love, its the one and only thing we can count on for sure.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When science or religion or philosophy can tell me why there is an existence, how existence came about, is there anything other than existence, and so forth and so on, then we'll talk.
Until then, it's unknowable.

Do I fret about it being unknowable? Of course not. As I said in the other thread, if everything was knowable we ourselves would be God and not what we are. A species of living organisms riding through space on a rock.
The fact that we cannot know what the nature of existence is and never will, is the only thing that really makes any sense at all. Anything else is just a monumental denial of that. Much of our species is in denial of our own reality and probably always will be to the point when we become extinct. But the latter remains to be seen and we won't be here to know.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One caveat. Many believe that which is not knowable has put itself in our presence. That it made itself known to us in a way we could recognize.
That cannot be ruled out. But the case for it is in dispute. That applies to "gods" and it applies to whatever might be making itself visible to us in our skies. That is if indeed what those of us who claimed to have observed is real. All that too is in dispute.
But again, the possibility that this has occurred cannot be ruled out. However, if we apply the same methods we have to determine if the prosaic is real, those methods have not verified any of it being real for me as of yet.
We shall see.

That in a nutshell is the case for Buttman'ism. But as always, ButtMan could be wrong.

DISCLAIMER: ButtMan Reserves the right to, at any point, stop picking up butts, throw out his whole religion, and become TittyMan.

Slicef18

Slicef18

alecto wrote:
salinsky wrote:
ButtMan wrote:I know what you mean. And take those men today who are scared shitless to piss off a mythical messiah who was dreamed up by some half-assed goatherders who lived at the same time everybody thought the world was flat because they're scared if they piss off that messiah they're gonna burn forerver in a place called hell which is run by a dude dressed up in a red costume with pointy ears and such. I just can't believe those pussies, can you? lol

Rolling Eyes

From the banner at the top

Pensacola Discussion Forum

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida that caters to the discussion of politics, local news, philosophy, and basically anything that anyone cares to discuss. There are no rules here. Everything is considered in bounds.

Christians are in bounds as far as I am concerned

Everything may be in bounds, but that doesn't mean everything may be slain with the same extreme prejudice. Oh you can do it, but you risk the wrath of others. YA see, if you consider everything "in bounds" then the others have the right to consider everything "in bounds" also, even you are "in bounds." And don't come whining when they lash you you the whipping post.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Well, what you wrote, Bob, is the kind of stuff I let roll off my back like water off a duck. Same when people are putting down gays. Ignore them. But, I can sure understand how some people would find what you wrote pretty offensive. I'm also pretty sure you'd never say such things in Eric's presence. Especially if want any more of his awesome ribs. Even your form of sarcasm can cross the line. I hope Eric accepts your apology. It sounded genuine.

VectorMan wrote:Well, what you wrote, Bob, is the kind of stuff I let roll off my back like water off a duck. Same when people are putting down gays. Ignore them. But, I can sure understand how some people would find what you wrote pretty offensive. I'm also pretty sure you'd never say such things in Eric's presence. Especially if want any more of his awesome ribs. Even your form of sarcasm can cross the line. I hope Eric accepts your apology. It sounded genuine.

Vector, if people who are bob's freinds dont know his form of attention getting drama queening forum posting by now, they really need to take the blue pill.

I think eric is a gentleman and he has always been very kind to me and for that I love him.

with that said, bob is crazy in a likable way, sometimes in not so likable way. intertaining he is. His crave for attention drives many post here and on the pnj forum. always has.

people really need to peal away the skin and enjoy the grape.

if not, then just swallow the grape and move on without ever tasting it.

hell, bobs prolly over there now eating those yummy ribs Twisted Evil

VectorMan

VectorMan

chrissy8 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Well, what you wrote, Bob, is the kind of stuff I let roll off my back like water off a duck. Same when people are putting down gays. Ignore them. But, I can sure understand how some people would find what you wrote pretty offensive. I'm also pretty sure you'd never say such things in Eric's presence. Especially if want any more of his awesome ribs. Even your form of sarcasm can cross the line. I hope Eric accepts your apology. It sounded genuine.

Vector, if people who are bob's freinds dont know his form of attention getting drama queening forum posting by now, they really need to take the blue pill.

I think eric is a gentleman and he has always been very kind to me and for that I love him.

with that said, bob is crazy in a likable way, sometimes in not so likable way. intertaining he is. His crave for attention drives many post here and on the pnj forum. always has.

people really need to peal away the skin and enjoy the grape.

if not, then just swallow the grape and move on without ever tasting it.

hell, bobs prolly over there now eating those yummy ribs Twisted Evil

Eric and Bob are great guys. I sure hope they can work it out.

On another note. I was banned from PNJ as VectorMan, and I just found out I've been banned as VectorMans. What a load of shit. All I can say is screw em'. I'm done with that place. There is no way I posted anything that was a bannable offense with either screen name. Someone/poster in the PNJ forums has connections at PNJ or something, and gets people banned for BS reasons. Or for no reason, it seems. Glad to see it go by the wayside.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum