Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At least 107 people killed and 238 injured after Bin Laden firm crane collapses on Grand Mosque during freak lightning storm

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3231117/At-62-people-dead-crane-collapses-Grand-Mosque-Mecca.html

Upsetting pictures on show bodies strewn across floor after crane's boom crashed straight through the ceiling
   Accident struck while millions of Muslims are in the holy city for annual hajj pilgrimage which starts later this month
   Authorities had issued extreme weather warnings and earlier photos capture mosque being struck by lightning
   Crane part of massive project to increase the area of the mosque so it can accommodate 2.2million people at once

At least 107 people killed and 238 injured after Bin Laden firm crane collapses on Grand Mosque during freak lightning storm   2C31B11700000578-3231117-A_picture_captures_the_moment_that_the_fatal_crane_was_struck_by-a-42_1441993106448

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Something they're doing must have pissed off Allah and got him to throw some lightning bolts.
Maybe somebody was smuggling in a pork barbecue sandwich in his backpack and he just couldn't tolerate it.
Obviously,  pork barbecue is to Allah what kryptonite is to Superman. Or what anchovies are like to me. Hell if I controlled lightning and somebody was eating anchovies I'd want him dead too.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.timesofisrael.com/sandstorm-plaguing-israel-is-worst-in-countrys-history/

Sandstorm plaguing Israel is worst in country’s history
Highest concentration of dust particles in air since creation of state in 1948, says Environment Ministry; weather expected to improve over weekend

At least 107 people killed and 238 injured after Bin Laden firm crane collapses on Grand Mosque during freak lightning storm   Ss1-e1441721110117-635x357

On Tuesday, air pollution in Jerusalem was 173 times higher than average; in the Negev, 51 times higher than average; and in the Galilee, 32 times higher than average.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TWO MILLION fucking people!!!!   That's FIVE Woodstocks.
I bet the line to take a piss is a mile long.  And oh lordy that portajohn must stink like hell.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.timesofisrael.com/sandstorm-plaguing-israel-is-worst-in-countrys-history/

Sandstorm plaguing Israel is worst in country’s history
Highest concentration of dust particles in air since creation of state in 1948, says Environment Ministry; weather expected to improve over weekend

At least 107 people killed and 238 injured after Bin Laden firm crane collapses on Grand Mosque during freak lightning storm   Ss1-e1441721110117-635x357

On Tuesday, air pollution in Jerusalem was 173 times higher than average; in the Negev, 51 times higher than average; and in the Galilee, 32 times higher than average.

Damn. Something musta got Jehova pissed off too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think I've got it.  If Allah AND Jehova are BOTH pissed off,  there can be only one explanation.  There must be some queers involved.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum