Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday, Neko

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday, Neko Empty Happy Birthday, Neko 9/9/2015, 4:23 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Miss you and think of you everyday.

2Happy Birthday, Neko Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Neko 9/9/2015, 4:33 pm

Such a sweet authentic lady... I hope her family is well.

3Happy Birthday, Neko Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Neko 9/9/2015, 4:46 pm

2seaoat

I hated to see her move from her home in Northern Alabama....she was so happy there. The remodel and tearing that drywall out......I just think too much nasty stuff like black mold is in any demolition. I am just sick sometimes thinking about Retired Leo and Neko struggling with breathing at the end. I had so much fun with both of them, and Neko's PM were always so kind, but she loved to whack me......she would work for hours researching an opportunity to prove me wrong....but after her illness, I knew she was struggling and I had to put on my mittens to go easy. She probably would bristle with the thought of me going easy on her.....she had fight. They both made the PNJ and this place special.

4Happy Birthday, Neko Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Neko 9/9/2015, 4:51 pm

2seaoat

I know this may seem strange. We speak with each other and assume the next day folks will still be here.....but life is precarious. Did you know her in person, and did you ever have a picture of her? I guess it is strange to ask now, but I do not really want to know people by a photo, or too much information about people when they participate because as we see this usually leads to incredible personal attacks, where an attack on a ghost is just so much vapor.....nothing really personal, just vapor, and throwing sand in the sandbox....and even with that some people are too sensitive to play her, but did you have her photo?

5Happy Birthday, Neko Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Neko 9/9/2015, 4:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I hated to see her move from her home in Northern Alabama....she was so happy there.  The remodel and tearing that drywall out......I just think too much nasty stuff like black mold is in any demolition.  I am just sick sometimes thinking about Retired Leo and Neko struggling with breathing at the end.  I had so much fun with both of them, and Neko's PM were always so kind, but she loved to whack me......she would work for hours researching an opportunity to prove me wrong....but after her illness, I knew she was struggling and I had to put on my mittens to go easy.  She probably would bristle with the thought of me going easy on her.....she had fight.  They both made the PNJ and this place special.

She made the best of it in Huntsville. She enjoyed going to Nasville. She hated the cold weather and wanted to come home to Florida to be near her kids.

She was not about to let you get away with anything.

6Happy Birthday, Neko Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Neko 9/9/2015, 4:58 pm

2seaoat

She was not about to let you get away with anything.

She would get so mad at me, but she NEVER wimped out. She was a fighter. She also would not make personal attacks against me, but preferred sarcastic humor, which actually was very good. I knew she was tough as nail and could play in the sandbox and she had incredible common sense and was intelligent. Too often we have had dullards and drama queens who can dish it out but cannot stand the heat in the kitchen and run away. Neko never ran from anything, and made this place fun.

7Happy Birthday, Neko Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Neko 9/9/2015, 5:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:She was not about to let you get away with anything.

She would get so mad at me, but she NEVER wimped out.  She was a fighter.  She also would not make personal attacks against me, but preferred sarcastic humor, which actually was very good.  I knew she was tough as nail and could play in the sandbox and she had incredible common sense and was intelligent.  Too often we have had dullards and drama queens who can dish it out but cannot stand the heat in the kitchen and run away.  Neko never ran from anything, and made this place fun.

She would never back down...she stood her ground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum