Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins

5 posters

Who wins

Who wins I_vote_lcap43%Who wins I_vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Who wins I_vote_lcap57%Who wins I_vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who wins Empty Who wins 8/31/2015, 8:18 pm

2seaoat

Brady

2Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 8/31/2015, 8:27 pm

So typical... you defending the lying cheater.

3Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 8/31/2015, 9:00 pm

2seaoat

I am not defending anybody. I have told you who will win. Duh.

4Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 8/31/2015, 11:47 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Don't know, don't care .... don't even know what it's about.

5Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 9/3/2015, 10:26 am

2seaoat

Brady plays

6Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 9/3/2015, 1:51 pm

Sal

Sal

How is Goodell still commish?

A ham sandwich would be just as effective at the job.

7Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 9/3/2015, 1:57 pm

He does the bidding of the owners for the most part, much like Obama's yes men

8Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 9/3/2015, 2:48 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://theweek.com/speedreads/575374/tom-brady-just-beat-nfl-deflategate-case

Four-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady has emerged victorious yet again. On Thursday, U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman nullified the four-game suspension the NFL had slapped on Brady for his alleged role in the "Deflategate" scandal, in which Brady's New England Patriots were accused of breaking the rules by deflating footballs in a playoff game against the Indianapolis Colts last season. The Patriots won that game 45-7, and went on to win the Super Bowl.

Berman "did not rule on whether Brady tampered with the footballs in a bid for competitive advantage," The New York Times notes. "Instead, he focused on the narrower question of whether the collective bargaining agreement between the NFL and the players union gave [NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell] the authority to carry out the suspension. Judge Berman ruled that it did not."

Brady is now expected to face the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first game of the Patriots' season on September 10. And his star tight end, for one, certainly seems thrilled to have his QB back.-- Jeva Lange

9Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 9/3/2015, 4:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:How is Goodell still commish?

A ham sandwich would be just as effective at the job.

Goodell and Bellichek how ever the hell you spell it got to pick which court the preceedings would be held....I wonder if any life time tickets were involved.

10Who wins Empty Re: Who wins 9/3/2015, 5:17 pm

2seaoat

Actually, No.  The players union always like to take cases to MN federal court where they continually beat the NFL, but the NFL got it in the NY courts hoping that their kangaroo Court procedures would be upheld.....of course they were not........My gut feeling is that a lot of money could have been made in the multi billion dollar sports betting world, and I am convinced there is dirt here, and it has little to do with air pressure in a football.   Tens of millions of dollars could be made with NE out of the playoffs, and Buffalo is greatly improved, Miami is better, and the Jets were better before the rabbit punch.   Four games lost and at least a couple games to get him on track, and NE may not be a division winner.  A syndicate putting multiple strategic bets on division winners with only four teams could have cleaned up.   This was so bizarre that the NFL even bothered with litigation.....take control of the balls and be done with it......no I strongly believe something is rotten in the NFL......Legal fantasy teams and the new websites make the shoeless Joe Jackson scandal seem like small potatoes.....

The NFL conduct from beginning to end has been irrational......there is NO rational explanation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum