Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we stop aid to Israel?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should we stop aid to Israel? Empty Should we stop aid to Israel? 8/3/2015, 8:03 pm

nadalfan

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-abortion-law-now-among-worlds-most-liberal/

"Israel has always had a liberal stance on abortion, allowing women facing medical emergencies or those who are victims of rape or abuse to receive subsidies to help them terminate their pregnancies. Outside of those regulations, women can apply for abortions for reasons ranging from an emotional or mental threat caused by the pregnancy or for not being married to the baby’s father. All women who seek to end a pregnancy must appear before a three-member committee to state their case, but 98 percent of requests are approved. Women under the age of 20 or over the age of 40 were also previously eligible for subsidized abortions, regardless of the reason.

With the newly amended health care package, however, funding will now be available for more than 6,000 additional women seeking to terminate their pregnancies, at the cost at some NIS 16 million ($4.6 million). No medical reason for the abortion is required."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You will NEVER see poster Obamasucks (catchy new nickname for PeeDog, eh?) agree to cutting aid to Israel. Semi-demented poster Markle, another pro-life wingnut, would also never agree to ending aid to Israel. Even though both of these posters are against abortion here in the U.S.

Israel can do no wrong in the eyes of Obamasucks. They can abort all of the fetuses they want and he won't even lift an eyebrow. Just don't let any American women think about it.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

nadalfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You will NEVER see poster Obamasucks (catchy new nickname for PeeDog, eh?) agree to cutting aid to Israel. Semi-demented poster Markle, another pro-life wingnut, would also never agree to ending aid to Israel. Even though both of these posters are against abortion here in the U.S.

Israel can do no wrong in the eyes of Obamasucks. They can abort all of the fetuses they want and he won't even lift an eyebrow. Just don't let any American women think about it.......

I don't doubt it. Their pro-life stance is certainly short lived and probably conditional

Israel is also very active and advanced in the use of embryonic stem cell research. That won't make a difference either I'm sure.

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You will NEVER see poster Obamasucks (catchy new nickname for PeeDog, eh?) agree to cutting aid to Israel. Semi-demented poster Markle, another pro-life wingnut, would also never agree to ending aid to Israel. Even though both of these posters are against abortion here in the U.S.

I don't doubt it.  Their pro-life stance is certainly short lived and probably conditional

Israel is also very active and advanced in the use of embryonic stem cell research.  That won't make a difference either I'm sure.

The sale of body parts from aborted babies has nothing, whatsoever, to do with stem cell research. Such important research continues and will not be speeded up nor slowed because baby parts are sold.

Markle

Markle

Do you know anyone who is FOR abortion? Anyone who wants to INCREASE abortions? Anyone who LIKES abortions?

No you can't.

I have come to accept abortion as a necessary evil. I do NOT believe abortions should never be used as a substitute for birth control.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

nadalfan wrote:

I don't doubt it.  Their pro-life stance is certainly short lived and probably conditional

Israel is also very active and advanced in the use of embryonic stem cell research.  That won't make a difference either I'm sure.

They also offer universal healthcare in Israel. You won't see Obamasucks  ranting against Israel's healthcare policies either. But in America, Obamacare must be repealed!!!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

The sale of body parts from aborted babies has nothing, whatsoever, to do with stem cell research.  Such important research continues and will not be speeded up nor slowed because baby parts are sold.

You LYING POS. Stem cell research was all but killed in this country during the entire tenure of George W Freakin' Bush. And stem cells have EVERYTHING to do with embryos...and placentas...you are woefully lacking in the knowledge to pursue this conversation...no surprise...you're a pawn...an old, irrelevant pawn.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

The sale of body parts from aborted babies has nothing, whatsoever, to do with stem cell research.  Such important research continues and will not be speeded up nor slowed because baby parts are sold.

You LYING POS.  Stem cell research was all but killed in this country during the entire tenure of George W Freakin' Bush.  And stem cells have EVERYTHING to do with embryos...and placentas...you are woefully lacking in the knowledge to pursue this conversation...no surprise...you're a pawn...an old, irrelevant pawn.

Should we stop aid to Israel? Ha_ha_13

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Laugh your ass off, you ancient clown. I had you pegged from day one. You might have been able to play off your obvious propaganda back when, by the use of the usual tactics, but you've shown yourself on this forum too many times for it to be just happenstance...it's completely obvious that you're nothing but an internet troll...a sad little man who has nothing left except his hatred for everyone and everything else that's different...no...wait...that was HITLER.

10Should we stop aid to Israel? Empty Re: Should we stop aid to Israel? 8/4/2015, 10:07 pm

by ZVUGKTUBM Yesterday at 2:28 am
You will NEVER see poster Obamasucks (catchy new nickname for PeeDog, eh?) agree to cutting aid to Israel. Semi-demented poster Markle, another pro-life wingnut, would also never agree to ending aid to Israel. Even though both of these posters are against abortion here in the U.S.

-----
But you support Obama who supports Iran who is for killing gays, pro theocracy government, and chants death to America.

I got it now traitor boy.

11Should we stop aid to Israel? Empty Re: Should we stop aid to Israel? 8/4/2015, 10:09 pm

by Floridatexan Today at 3:49 am

Laugh your ass off, you ancient clown. I had you pegged from day one. You might have been able to play off your obvious propaganda back when, by the use of the usual tactics, but you've shown yourself on this forum too many times for it to be just happenstance...it's completely obvious that you're nothing but an internet troll...a sad little man who has nothing left except his hatred for everyone and everything else that's different...no...wait...that was HITLER.
---
From the stinky toes lady with only Internet friends

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Laugh your ass off, you ancient clown.  I had you pegged from day one.  You might have been able to play off your obvious propaganda back when, by the use of the usual tactics, but you've shown yourself on this forum too many times for it to be just happenstance...it's completely obvious that you're nothing but an internet troll...a sad little man who has nothing left except his hatred for everyone and everything else that's different...no...wait...that was HITLER.

That was me agreeing with you and laughing back at Markle, FT.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Do you know anyone who is FOR abortion?  Anyone who wants to INCREASE abortions?  Anyone who LIKES abortions?

No you can't.

I have come to accept abortion as a necessary evil.  I do NOT believe abortions should never be used as a substitute for birth control.  

I'm for more abortions --- particularly for ugly Christian women who have more than 10 kids. Actually, I'm even a stronger advocate for other forms of birth control. If if it wasn't used and the lady with 10 kids wants to end her pregnancy, I'll donate. Thank you Jesus for abortions!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum