Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ebola panic and Scardy Cats need to move on to their next irrational fear

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/who-tests-show-new-ebola-vaccine-is-highly-effective/ar-BBlgs7u

Sal

Sal

What fun that was when our little forum was overrun with hysteria and panic that ebola was crazy contagious and would spread like wildfire across America and the medical professionals who went to fight it were selfish to want to come home.

Good times, but nary a peep from anyone acknowledging just how wrong they were.

2seaoat

The worst part it spilled over to immigrant children.  It was a despicable time of cowardice.   The health professionals were ignored, and the politicians fanned the fears for political gain.  We were once a proud country with strong citizens who understood the difference between courage and cowardice.  I should go back and pull some of the posted comments.....but why stink the forum up again.

Lots of vaccines are killing us.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:Lots of vaccines are killing us.

Is there anything that doesn't terrify you?

2seaoat

Now it is the attempt to scare America that these evil people are butchering up babies to sell parts.......fear, ignorance and lack of courage is what they count on.......the Ebola panic was just so tangible and easy to understand....science did not matter, but this primeval fear of the unknown fueled by propagandist for very very slow people.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Now it is the attempt to scare America that these evil people are butchering up babies to sell parts.......fear, ignorance and lack of courage is what they count on.......the Ebola panic was just so tangible and easy to understand....science did not matter, but this primgeval fear of the unknown fueled by propagandist for very very slow people.

No, the government is funding planned parenthood (abortions) and planned parenthood is selling fetal tissue for a profit.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Ebola fear was not having control over air travel and adequate screening.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Snark Spigot wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Lots of vaccines are killing us.

Is there anything that doesn't terrify you?

LOL! One would expect bravery from a combat veteran.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

No, the government is funding planned parenthood (abortions) and planned parenthood is selling fetal tissue for a profit.

That would be wrong and then wrong again.

Good job.

What is a Scardy cat ?

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:What is a Scardy cat ?

Find a mirror.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Now it is the attempt to scare America that these evil people are butchering up babies to sell parts.......fear, ignorance and lack of courage is what they count on.......the Ebola panic was just so tangible and easy to understand....science did not matter, but this primgeval fear of the unknown fueled by propagandist for very very slow people.

You are objectively wrong on that.

It is simply unbelievable how gullible the republican voting base has become. I suspect that a right-wing organization could publish Bob's recent video of the kids performing in front of the courthouse and title it "ISIS is invading downtown Pensacola!!!!" and we would find all of our forum republicans here the very next day, stating it as if it were an irrefutable fact, "ISIS IS INVADING DOWNTOWN PENSACOLA!!!"

No ability to think independently. No ability to simply watch something in context and draw your own conclusions. I doubt many of our republican forum members even watched the highly edited version of the Planned Parenthood videos. They likely just scrolled through the headline and though "Huh. Well I guess that's good enough for me!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum