Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We will most certainly be attacked by terrorists

+3
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Have we acquired enough wisdom to understand that losing five trillion dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives did nothing to stop  a terrorist attack by a military response.

When the next attack happens, and it will happen, who will we go after with a  military response on........an idea......a region..........a city......a country.

It is time to have real discussions about targeting and response to terrorism because if we are not careful.....we will repeat the mistakes of history.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Run here they come ! they have already killed hundreds this year

We will most certainly be attacked by terrorists ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fxha.com%2FFXHA%2520Marketing%2520Images%2FSWAT%2520Attacks

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Have we acquired enough wisdom to understand that losing five trillion dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives did nothing to stop  a terrorist attack by a military response.

When the next attack happens, and it will happen, who will we go after with a  military response on........an idea......a region..........a city......a country.

It is time to have real discussions about targeting and response to terrorism because if we are not careful.....we will repeat the mistakes of history.

ISIS did not exist prior to semi-retired President Obama deserting Iraq against the advice of all of his advisors.

Russia was not expanding their empire before President Obama.

China was not expanding their empire before President Obama either. Building islands for military landing strips counts as expanding their territory.

Cuba now gets everything they want and we get...NOTHING.

Iran now gets everything they want and we get...NOTHING.

SOME might say that there is a pattern.

knothead

knothead

NEWSFLASH: America does not rule the world . . . . . . we (the GOP) think or like to think this but we all know that it is a fallacious statement . . . . . America clearly has a role to play in world affairs but to intervene in a multitude of geopolitical disputes militarily no longer is in our national interest.

2seaoat

SOME might say that there is a pattern.

I agree. You are wrong on all counts.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:SOME might say that there is a pattern.

I agree. You are wrong on all counts.

I was going to start a list of all of George W. Bush's failures, but I didn't want to give semi-demented poster Markle an angina attack.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

ISIS did not exist prior to semi-retired President Obama deserting Iraq against the advice of all of his advisors.

ISIS did not exist until semi-retarded President Bush invaded and occupied Iraq and then installed an Iran backed shia government, markle.
The existence of sunni ISIS was a direct response to that.

Try to understand it this way, markle. If Iraq invaded and occupied our country and then installed an all democrat government against the wishes of you republicans, why hell you'd create a republican version of ISIS too. And I'd be there right beside you.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:you'd create a republican version of ISIS

The teahadists are already here and more of a threat to the United States than ISIS will ever be.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Snark Spigot wrote:

The teahadists are already here and more of a threat to the United States than ISIS will ever be.

http://www.teapartynation.com/profile/JohnRussellHouser

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Snark Spigot wrote:
Bob wrote:you'd create a republican version of ISIS

They are only a threat to commie rats that are making headway each day...sure at some point rats are gonna get it...right Joe ?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Snark Spigot wrote:

http://www.teapartynation.com/profile/JohnRussellHouser

I did not know that, but I couldn't be any less surprised.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
They are only a threat to commie rats that are making headway each day...sure at some point rats are gonna get it...right Joe ?

That movie theater was chock full of commie rats watching Trainwreck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum