Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facts About our failing infrastructure.

+5
Markle
polecat
boards of FL
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gatorfan

Sal wrote:Sooo ...

... the Iraq War was a success because you have some quotes??

Good luck selling that.

Even the American electorate isn't that dumb.

Oh I don't know, Obama Sheeple seem to eat everything he or Michelle says with a spoon. You do realize who said those things don't you?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:Let's attack Iran.

Yes Iraq was such a success.

As you well know, a success was handed over to semi-retired President Obama.  President Obama then refused to pay attention to any and all of his military advisors and walked out on Iraq leaving a vacuum for ISIS to walk in.  Which they have done.

There goes Ole' Man Markle on a crazy, nutjob rant again.  Poor Ole' Man Markle.  He probably wasn't always crazy, but he certainly is now.

Here you go, Ole' Man Markle.  Take this and enjoy it over there in your lazy boy.  

Facts About our failing infrastructure. - Page 2 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Are you denying that what I posted is 100% true.  How?

Everything you said is laughably bullshit.  It is also off topic for the thread.  

But don't worry about that, Ole' Man Markle.   Here, have another one of your treats.  Your lazy boy is over there in the corner, set up right in front of the window.

Facts About our failing infrastructure. - Page 2 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

So you are proud to proclaim, in your own semi-retired President Obama way, that everything I posted is 100% accurate.

Thank you!

Poor Ole' Man Markle. His mind is slipping away every day. His ability to read...completely gone.

Poor Ole' Man Markle reads this...

boards of FL wrote:Everything you said is laughably bullshit.  It is also off topic for the thread.

...and believes that it means this...

Markle wrote:So you are proud to proclaim, in your own semi-retired President Obama way, that everything I posted is 100% accurate.

Thank you!

Soon enough, you'll start confusing me with friends of yours from back when you were in your early 20s. You'll confuse 2seaoat with your college girlfriend. Eventually you'll lose all concept of time and surroundings.

Poor Ole' Man Markle. Don't worry about all of this stuff. Go rest in the easy chair and have a werthers.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:You do realize who said those things don't you?

You do realize to whom he said those things, don't you?

Telling troops returning from war that their efforts were a monumental waste of time and money, that their buddies were maimed and killed in vain, and that their families were disrupted and/or destroyed for no good reason ...

... well, let's just say that's considered bad form.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:You do realize who said those things don't you?

You do realize to whom he said those things, don't you?

Telling troops returning from war that their efforts were a monumental waste of time and money, that their buddies were maimed and killed in vain, and that their families were disrupted and/or destroyed for no good reason ...

... well, let's just say that's considered bad form.

Nice tap dance.

So you are saying Obama is just another lying politician. Got it.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

I'd call it a white lie, but yeah, he was definitely prevaricating.

But more to the point, you're saying that because Obama said those things, the Iraq War was, in fact, a success.

Got it.

Good luck with that.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

I'd call it a white lie, but yeah, he was definitely prevaricating.

But more to the point, you're saying that because Obama said those things, the Iraq War was, in fact, a success.

Got it.

Good luck with that.

Not even close. Even a snark spigot like you knows what I wrote in no way excuses that stupid war.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

Not even close. Even a snark spigot like you knows what I wrote in no way excuses that stupid war.

"Snark spigot" ....

.... I like it!!

And, congratulations on distinguishing yourself from Markle and random internet guy.

Markle

Markle

Snark Spigot wrote:Sooo ...

... the Iraq War was a success because you have some quotes??

Good luck selling that.

Even the American electorate isn't that dumb.

100% FACT and all you can do is play dumb. As you saw, semi-retired President Obama and Vice President Biden called it an unequivocal success. Until they screwed it up....

Remember, it is the architect of ObamaCare, Jonathan Gruber who said that anyone who supported ObamaCare was, in HIS WORDS, STUPID.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well back to infrastructure....does anyone here agree that our roads and such have not been properly cared for since the Kennedy Coup  ?

I think it was then that the central government lost it's responsibility to America and became just another international vulture driven by greed. They have siphoned off every nickel they could and left us with a mess as they jet off to New Zealand to watch the show/ revolution.

Sorry, but our roads here in Leon County are in excellent condition.

Their only problem is that we have so many tree huggers that want every single canopy road maintained. This means that in many places trees are dangerously close to the roads and dangerously narrow. Once they even MOVED A ROAD 6' to one side to avoid cutting off a BRANCH of a tree that was hitting trucks. Cost $50,000 instead of 10 minutes with a chain saw.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well back to infrastructure....does anyone here agree that our roads and such have not been properly cared for since the Kennedy Coup  ?

I think it was then that the central government lost it's responsibility to America and became just another international vulture driven by greed. They have siphoned off every nickel they could and left us with a mess as they jet off to New Zealand to watch the show/ revolution.

Sorry, but our roads here in Leon County are in excellent condition.

Their only problem is that we have so many tree huggers that want every single canopy road maintained.  This means that in many places trees are dangerously close to the roads and dangerously narrow.  Once they even MOVED A ROAD 6' to one side to avoid cutting off a BRANCH of a tree that was hitting trucks.  Cost $50,000 instead of 10 minutes with a chain saw.

WE can probably thank tourists for our relatively good roads. If our roads sucked they would come here.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Damned Republicans..I hope their car falls into a pothole...

But in all seriousness, infrastructure must be an important issue to you.  After all, you created two threads about it.  

Wouldn't you agree that democrats have submitted several bills aimed at directly addressing this issue that you hold dear?  

And wouldn't you agree that none of those bills passed because they were blocked by republicans?

Our country is sick...nobody can put humpty back together....yes republicans suck as bad as Democrats...so what was left for me ?...Libertarian was all that is left. You really think Democrats can fix anything ? Their only answer is tax tax tax...my answer is arrest corrupt politicians.....

You forgot to add the 'and spend, spend, spend!' part.

*****NULL FACE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/puar.12212/full   infrastructure corruption

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/puar.12212/full   infrastructure corruption

Page Not Found

I think I finally found it but it costs money to see it...

http://www.readcube.com/articles/10.1111/puar.12212

Sorry... strange. I read it and then copied the url. I'll try to find something comparable.

polecat

polecat

The Man Comes Around wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Damned Republicans..I hope their car falls into a pothole...

But in all seriousness, infrastructure must be an important issue to you.  After all, you created two threads about it.  

Wouldn't you agree that democrats have submitted several bills aimed at directly addressing this issue that you hold dear?  

And wouldn't you agree that none of those bills passed because they were blocked by republicans?

Our country is sick...nobody can put humpty back together....yes republicans suck as bad as Democrats...so what was left for me ?...Libertarian was all that is left. You really think Democrats can fix anything ? Their only answer is tax tax tax...my answer is arrest corrupt politicians.....

You forgot to add the 'and spend, spend, spend!' part.

*****NULL FACE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

I prefer the republican way BARROW and spend and spend

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Kennedy coup"? Please explain this BS.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:

"Kennedy coup"?  Please explain this BS.

Read the Book...Kennedy hated the CIA because of Cuba they killed him and now have a free hand running drugs and working with corporations to overthrow countries and take their resources....

Facts About our failing infrastructure. - Page 2 51YVYK9JDTL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/23/2015, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:Let's attack Iran.

Yes Iraq was such a success.

As you well know, a success was handed over to semi-retired President Obama.  President Obama then refused to pay attention to any and all of his military advisors and walked out on Iraq leaving a vacuum for ISIS to walk in.  Which they have done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum