Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight I'm going to experience a celebration of these words. And damn I'm excited about it.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey teacher leave them kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wal

p.s. to seaoat, nothing here so you can move on. just some more of my babbling about elevator music.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Boards is the one that is fully just a brick in the wall. Help him bob before it's too late.

Sal

Sal

Are you going to watch the movie or see a tribute band?

Either way, rock on, Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Are you going to watch the movie or see a tribute band?

Brit Floyd.
In a baroque theater that was built for Vaudeville. And just happens to be the place I spent most of my childhood in. In fact I hadn't seen anything in it for 40 years since it ceased to be a movie palace which made the experience so very special for me.
But aside from the venue, the whole fucking show was so awesome. I've been to a lot of concerts in the last few years, but this one delivered more for my money than any other. And that's including any of the southern rock.
And oh my god did the Pensacola audience not let me down. I kid you not, Sal, the local audience gave the whole thing the feel of seeing The Grateful Dead at the Whisky when it was all happening. They were wired to it like nothing else I've ever witnessed.
If you have not already experienced it, when they come to where you are, don't miss it.

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:Are you going to watch the movie or see a tribute band?

Brit Floyd.  
In a baroque theater that was built for Vaudeville.  And just happens to be the place I spent most of my childhood in.  In fact I hadn't seen anything in it for 40 years since it ceased to be a movie palace which made the experience so very special for me.
But aside from the venue,  the whole fucking show was so awesome.  I've been to a lot of concerts in the last few years,  but this one delivered more for my money than any other.  And that's including any of the southern rock.
And oh my god did the Pensacola audience not let me down.  I kid you not,  Sal,  the local audience gave the whole thing the feel of seeing The Grateful Dead at the Whisky when it was all happening.  They were wired to it like nothing else I've ever witnessed.  
If you have not already experienced it,  when they come to where you are, don't miss it.  

I hear he has other plans with Boards tonight.

*****NULL FACE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Eagle, when it comes to the fine arts (at least my version of that), I think me and Sal and you need to find the common ground. I know I can. And from reading Sal's post in this thread, I know he can. And after seeing your tributes to the fine arts in most all the posts you wrote as Eagle, I know you can too.

If music can soothe some goddamn lions in a jungle (the savage beasts), then surely we humans can benefit from it too.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Eagle,  when it comes to the fine arts (at least my version of that),  I think me and Sal and you need to find the common ground.  I know I can.  And from reading Sal's post in this thread, I know he can.  And after seeing your tributes to the fine arts in most all the posts you wrote as Eagle,  I know you can too.

If music can soothe some goddamn lions in a jungle (the savage beasts),  then surely we humans can benefit from it too.

Who's the Eagle? That guy I have locked in the cellar who's pounding at the door?

As for the rest of your post I don't see that happening anytime soon... This is what the moderator and his little lapdogs wanted.

You know about the anti-Christ. Well just call me the anti-moderator...

And I've been doing one HELL of a job of at it.

*****NULL FACE*****

Neutral

Last edited by The Man Comes Around on 7/21/2015, 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hey Sal, are you still out here?

I just realized something. And when I did, I walked into the bathroom to take a picture of the t-shirt I wore to the concert. I'm waiting for the damn gmail to get it to my PC email so I can post it here.
But it's just for you and you'll understand why (I hope) when you see it.
When I post it, you'll have to reverse the image in your mind since it was a photo of my shirt in the bathroom mirror.

In the meantime, let's celebrate the fact that music came from my region of the country...

The Man Comes Around wrote:
Bob wrote:Eagle,  when it comes to the fine arts (at least my version of that),  I think me and Sal and you need to find the common ground.  I know I can.  And from reading Sal's post in this thread, I know he can.  And after seeing your tributes to the fine arts in most all the posts you wrote as Eagle,  I know you can too.

If music can soothe some goddamn lions in a jungle (the savage beasts),  then surely we humans can benefit from it too.

Who's the Eagle? That guy I have locked in the cellar who's pounding at the door?

As for the rest of your post I don't see that happening anytime soon... This is what the moderator and his little lapdogs wanted.

You know about the anti-Christ. Well just call me the anti-moderator...

And I've been doing one HELL of a job of at it.

*****NULL FACE*****

Neutral

However as with everything he does button boy could use one of his buttons and eliminate his current... problem, or he could choose another option that he most likely has never considered.

I figure he'll go for the former before the latter since it's the progressive way.

*****NULL FACE*****

Neutral

My proof that he and his lapdogs like it this way is in the next line...

**********CREEPY GRIN**********

Twisted Evil

Last edited by The Man Comes Around on 7/21/2015, 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tonight I'm going to experience a celebration of these words.  And damn I'm excited about it. Pink_f10

I don't think Roger Waters would be familiar with the face, but if we could explain it to him I believe he would approve.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I promise you this. If Waters was to balk when he sees this, all I would have to do is take him to get the pork chop sandwich at the Snappy Lunch. It really exists and so does Floyd's Barber shop right next door.
That would put him in a state of nirvana, especially after he'd heard some Piedmont Blues in the place where it came from.

If that is what you wish to believe.

*****NULL FACE*****

Neutral

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wish. lol
It's late I gotta go to bed.

Good night Bob.

*****NULL FACE*****

Neutral