Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dylan Roof's friend speaks out. You'll want to see this.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
If he's ever been in the south, tex, all he ever saw was racists. Please don't tell him anymore about Suzy, because he'll turn her into a racist too.

2seaoat

he'll turn her into a racist too.

Yep, Bob is voting for Trump.  I have become a soothsayer in predicting Bob's behavior......so I turned you into a racist....presto.......or.....the things Trump has said ring true for you.........either way....I still like her legs, and I will not use my magic wand on her.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Fuck you

2seaoat

Fuck you

I told you senility was creeping up on you......you forgot lol.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
2seaoat wrote:

Yep, Bob is voting for Trump.  I have become a soothsayer in predicting Bob's behavior...

Nah, you just took the bait again. The soothsayer is the one who threw out the bait in the form of this thread.

2seaoat

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Seaoat,

The joke is not actually elevator music. The joke is you being so ignorant that you label something else elevator music.
So playing actual elevator music is completely irrelevant to the joke.
You might be an expert on law and science and philosophy and everything else learnt in college. But you really need to avoid trying to be expert on music. Because you're not.

2seaoat

need to avoid trying to be expert on music. Because you're not.

I knew you would not listen to the entire utube........Rambling man......was there, and with your musical expertise which I will defer, you did not catch it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Seaoat,  you like to think you're better than the rest of us, but all you are is an ignorant music bigot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum