Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

MSM skips over mentioning significant terror attack in France

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/15/there-was-a-significant-terrorist-attack-in-france-this-week-and-the-mainstream-media-hasnt-even-bothered-telling-you/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Wonder why this has been omitted?

Markle

Markle
Demssuck wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/15/there-was-a-significant-terrorist-attack-in-france-this-week-and-the-mainstream-media-hasnt-even-bothered-telling-you/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Wonder why this has been omitted?

One would think BoardsofFL would have some age minimum. Dump the juvenile screen name.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
Markle wrote:
Demssuck wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/15/there-was-a-significant-terrorist-attack-in-france-this-week-and-the-mainstream-media-hasnt-even-bothered-telling-you/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Wonder why this has been omitted?

One would think BoardsofFL would have some age minimum.  Dump the juvenile screen name.

Why would PaceDog want to dump the juvenile screen name?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/france-thwarted-several-terrorist-attacks-week-holland-says-n392716

boards of FL

boards of FL
Great day for republicans.  Terrible day for humanity.


_________________
I approve this message.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
boards of FL wrote:Great day for republicans.  Terrible day for humanity.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

This song is for my "son", Boards:

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL wrote:Great day for republicans.  Terrible day for humanity.

LOL!!! I am sure PaceDog (poster Demssuck) and semi-demented poster Markle will try to capitalize on this tragedy by propagandizing it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Guest


Guest
boards of FL wrote:Great day for republicans.  Terrible day for humanity.

A shithead like you would think like that.


*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Great day for republicans.  Terrible day for humanity.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

This song is for my "son", Boards:


Look the little lapdog bitch is in heat.


*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum