Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two groups mysteriously quiet on Iran deal- why?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1) The Freedom from Religion Foundation
2) Militant gays

Now, in a nation that attacks everything religion based, where is the input from the Freedom from Religion Foundation? The POTUS negotiated a deal with a religious theocracy and not one peep.

Aside from the Iranian religious theocracy, what about Iran's persecution of gays? Not one peep from the gay community over negotiating with this government who persecutes a group of their own.

Any Dems want to speculate why the blatant hypocrisy exists in these negotiations? Anyone?

2seaoat

Not one peep from the gay community over negotiating with this government who persecutes a group of their own.

Wow....that was logical.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Demssuck wrote: Not one peep from the gay community over negotiating with this government who persecutes a group of their own.

Well I don't know any more about a "gay community" than you do. I defer to Bill O'Reilly for the expertise on that.

But I will offer my opinion for you.

Both muslims and christians worship a book which says what I am is an abominable sin. And also says if I don't change what I am, I'm going to burn in hell for an eternity.
So while I don't much give a shit what happens in any of those raghead countries, I will kill dead any muslim or christian who tries to fuck with me. So yes, in that sense I guess I would be a "militant" as you say.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Of course that's only until I get too old to be able to fight back.
When that happens I'll just let the muslims and christians go ahead and fuck with me. Who knows it might be kinda interesting to get in a 3-way with the Ayatollah and Michelle Bachman. Especially Bachman, I could be a willing slave to her.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost
Bob wrote:
Demssuck wrote: Not one peep from the gay community over negotiating with this government who persecutes a group of their own.

Well I don't know any more about a "gay community" than you do.  I defer to Bill O'Reilly for the expertise on that.

But I will offer my opinion for you.  

Both muslims and christians worship a book which says what I am is an abominable sin.  And also says if I don't change what I am,  I'm going to burn in hell for an eternity.
So while I don't much give a shit what happens in any of those raghead countries,  I will kill dead any muslim or christian who tries to fuck with me.  So yes,  in that sense I guess I would be a "militant" as you say.  

Hey!   Don't forget the Jews ... they started all the "God hates fags" stuff in the first place.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
EmeraldGhost wrote:

Hey!   Don't forget the Jews ... they started all the "let's kill the homos for God" stuff in the first place.

I dunno. Netanyahu's too masculine to suit me. Let's stick with Michelle Bachman. She's a little masculine but I can still dominate her.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost
Bob wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

Hey!   Don't forget the Jews ... they started all the "let's kill the homos for God" stuff in the first place.

I dunno.  Netanyahu's too masculine to suit me.  Let's stick with Michelle Bachman.  She's a little masculine but I can still dominate her.

I take it you're a pitcher, not a catcher, then?

Ya know ... in prison that doesn't necessarily make you a homo. But you're not in prison, are ya?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
That's a really interesting question I've pondered about for a long time.

If a convict willingly engages in homosexual acts,  can he do so and not actually be a homosexual?

The jury is still out on that one for me. Again, we need to see what Bill O'Reilly says about it.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost
Bob wrote:That's a really interesting question I've pondered about for a long time.

If a convict willingly engages in homosexual acts,  can he do so and not actually be a homosexual?

The jury is still out on that one for me.

Only if he's a pitcher & not a catcher & only if he's heterosexually inclined when not incarcerated. It's more common than you might think. (not that I have first-hand knowledge by virtue of ever having been incarcerated ... but I have been been inside more than a few prisons & met a lot of people who've been incarcerated in them)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Bob wrote:That's a really interesting question I've pondered about for a long time.

The jury is still out on that one for me.

Only if he's a pitcher & not a catcher & only if he's heterosexually inclined when not incarcerated.    

So when a man engages in intercourse with another man,  when he's on top he aint homosexual.  Only the bottom is the homosexual?

I think we need to check with both Bill O'Reilly and the Bible on that one.  I'm not so sure.

Bob,

Is it good for the US to make a deal about nukes with a group of folks that would put you in jail due to your sexual orientation? I mean, y'all out pitch a fit if Huckabee or Santroum becomes POTUS and leads with religion instead of the Constituion.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Demssuck wrote:Bob,

Is it good for the US to make a deal about nukes with a group of folks that would put you in jail due to your sexual orientation? I mean, y'all out pitch a fit if Huckabee or Santroum becomes POTUS and leads with religion instead of the Constituion.

If any muslim ever runs for president of the U.S.,  I promise to pitch a fit.

But as far as this deal with Iran goes,  I've heard half the politicians (democrats) say it's the greatest thing since the flush toilet,  and the other half (republicans) say it will lead to the downfall of America.
And whenever I see one group look at something and say it's black,  and the other group look at the same thing and say it's white,  I lose all interest in it.  So I really have no opinion.  On this one I am sitting on the fence seaoat obsesses about.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
Bob wrote:

If any muslim ever runs for president of the U.S.,  I promise to pitch a fit.

But as far as this deal with Iran goes,  I've heard half the politicians (democrats) say it's the greatest thing since the flush toilet,  and the other half (republicans) say it will lead to the downfall of America.
And whenever I see one group look at something and say it's black,  and the other group look at the same thing and say it's white,  I lose all interest in it.  So I really have no opinion.  On this one I am sitting on the fence seaoat obsesses about.

Which would be fine, except that we've heard screeching from the right for years about what a huge threat Iran is to our country. John McCain in 2008 singing BOMB, BOMB, BOMB IRAN. Lindsey Graham and John McCain ad nauseum on the Sunday morning talk shows. The 47 senators who sent the letter to the Ayatolla Khomenei are already trying to undermine the Iran accord. We've been meddling in Iran since the Shah...what was that, 1954? If you polled the GOP candidates for the presidency (which would take some time), I doubt you would find anyone who thinks this agreement should stand. So...get off the damn fence, Bob.

Vikingwoman

Hey Oh brilliant one. Somebody needs to clue you in that we don't control other countries and what they believe. Did you know that? LOL!

Vikingwoman wrote:

Hey Oh brilliant one. Somebody needs to clue you in that we don't control other countries and what they believe. Did you know that? LOL!

Yeah intellectually bankrupt progressives cunts like you just think you can control the people in this country and attempt to silence dissent by any means possible.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Floridatexan wrote:  We've been meddling in Iran since the Shah...what was that, 1954?
So...get off the damn fence, Bob.

Now you're mixing up a lot of stuff into this and getting a little abstruse.

I've registered my opinion about that one in countless posts I've made here.  Because of what ours and other western governments did to Iran in 1953 to be exact,  it's never been any wonder to me why Iran has despised the United States ever since.  And if Iran had done to my country what my country did to it,  I would have been right down there at the Iranian embassy taking hostages just like they did.

So let's get over this "sitting on the fence" horseshit.

And I misspoke.  I'm not really sitting on a fence on this latest deal,  I'm just bored as hell with listening to the wrastlin match over it.  Same as I am with about half the shit that goes on with this political/media sideshow we have now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Do you just not get it, tex. All of this shit you're hearing on both sides now (including this iran deal) is about politicians trying to get elected and politicians trying to have a "legacy".
To get at the truth of any of this you first have to filter it all through that.
Donald Trump is pro choice when he needs to be and pro-life when he needs to be. Barack Obama is anti-gay marriage when he needs to be and pro-gay marriage when he needs to be.
A president's term is 4 years. But for 2 of those 4 years it's all about the sideshow which determines which team of wrastlers will get control of the white house and congress. And during those 2 years you really have to filter everything through that election process fiasco to weed out the 90% hogwash first. Otherwise to get any truth out of it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. More like a needle in a pile of bullshit.

She knows a lot about shit. It's always pouring out of her mouth and getting all over her face and tits that hang below her belly button. They have to keep replacing the nursing home help because they quit after working with her.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
The Man Comes Around wrote:She knows a lot about shit. It's always pouring out of her mouth and getting all over her face and tits that hang below her belly button. They have to keep replacing the nursing home help because they quit after working with her.

Well I gotta say, with such a well thought out argument in opposition to the iran deal as that, you've surely gotten me off the fence. I don't think even sean hannity is as convincing as that.

Bob wrote:
The Man Comes Around wrote:She knows a lot about shit. It's always pouring out of her mouth and getting all over her face and tits that hang below her belly button. They have to keep replacing the nursing home help because they quit after working with her.

Well I gotta say,  with such a well thought out argument in opposition to the iran deal as that,  you've surely gotten me off the fence.  I don't think even sean hannity is as convincing as that.

Thank you Bob.

*****HELL HAVETH COMETH*****

Neutral

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
I'm not sure you really wanna thank me for that. And I'm not the one you should thank. In fact I don't even know exactly who that would be. But whoever invented it and no one seems to know, sarcasm first appeared in about 1695 (according to wikipedia).

Bob wrote:I'm not sure you really wanna thank me for that.  And I'm not the one you should thank.  In fact I don't even know exactly who that would be.  But whoever invented it and no one seems to know,  sarcasm first appeared in about 1695 (according to wikipedia).

I was being sarcastic too... Would your rather I provided a different answer more in keeping with what I've been posting?

*****HELL HAVETH COMETH*****

Neutral

by Vikingwoman Today at 3:07 am
Demssuck wrote:

Bob,

Hey Oh brilliant one. Somebody needs to clue you in that we don't control other countries and what they believe. Did you know that? LOL

Then why do you have such a tangent against freedom of thought and speech different than your own?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
Bob wrote:Do you just not get it,  tex.  All of this shit you're hearing on both sides now (including this iran deal)  is about politicians trying to get elected and politicians trying to have a "legacy".
To get at the truth of any of this you first have to filter it all through that.
Donald Trump is pro choice when he needs to be and pro-life when he needs to be.  Barack Obama is anti-gay marriage when he needs to be and pro-gay marriage when he needs to be.
A president's term is 4 years.  But for 2 of those 4 years it's all about the sideshow which determines which team of wrastlers will get control of the white house and congress.  And during those 2 years you really have to filter everything through that election process fiasco to weed out the 90% hogwash first.  Otherwise to get any truth out of it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.  More like a needle in a pile of bullshit.

I don't get it...hahahaha. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum