Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom or the Slaughterhouse? The American Police State from A to Z...depresssing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/07/john-w-whitehead/the-slaughterhouse-of-freedom/

A is for the AMERICAN POLICE STATE. As I point out in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, a police state “is characterized by bureaucracy, secrecy, perpetual wars, a nation of suspects, militarization, surveillance, widespread police presence, and a citizenry with little recourse against police actions.”

2seaoat

The President must make this the highest priority.  The drug war must end.  Prison and Jail populations are six fold from when I was a senior in high school, and the criminal justice system needs to be reduced by 25% over the next decade.  In the Mays case we saw how police violating a citizens fourth amendment rights guaranteed under the constitution can be tossed in the garbage with a bad stop, yet the citizen is attacked in the newspaper and here.  A tax credit to a company which buys a new CNC machine which increases the profitability and production of that company is capital equipment that contributes to the GDP and not a rabbit hole of salaries for government employees who produce nothing, and as they grow must justify their existence by turning citizens into criminals.  The mindset is the dangerous thing.  It only takes a few good people to stand up and be counted.  To say NO.....call your supervisor.....NO that police budget must be reduced.......No the courts wanting a taj Mahal at taxpayer expense rather than stay in functional buildings......no to military equipment and swat teams doing simple arrest warrants.......no to unfair prison terms which are based on bias in sentencing.......no to the weight of more public pensions without increasing the productivity and GDP.........it takes a bipartisan effort and each of us should let our representatives know we have had enough.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum