Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bible is "fixed" to suit gays...there all better

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
http://www.infowars.com/liberals-create-homosexual-version-of-the-bible-that-wont-offend-gays/

KJV: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against their nature.QJV: Their women did change their natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, left of the natural use of the woman, burned in ritual lust, one toward another. (Page 545)

4. Romans 1:27

KJV: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

QJV: Men with men working that which is pagan and unseemly. For this cause God gave the idolators up unto vile affections, receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. (Page 545)

“The Queen James Bible resolves any homophobic interpretations of the Bible,” states a website promoting the book.

“We wanted to make a book filled with the word of God that nobody could use to incorrectly condemn God’s LGBT children, and we succeeded.”

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
So some little fringe characters rewrote the bible to make it pro-queer.
In other words, the bible was first written by goat herders and now it's been re-written by goat fuckers.
But the "Queen" James reference of course is true. One of these days I'm going to call Brother Carl's radio show and ask him this question...

"Brother Carl, doesn't it concern you that the very same Bible you use was compiled and translated under the authority of a homosexual king? Especially since homosexuality is an abominable sin?"

How bout you, teo? I have no idea if you even go by the "Queen" James bible.
But if you do, how can you trust something that was translated by a queer?
How can you be sure that queer didn't change the word of the lord when he done the translation?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Well Bob I will defer to Wordslinger or seaoat who are actual Biblical scholars and allow them to help you understand all that Hebrew / Greek language stuff....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
I read something that was written in ancient greek one time in the long ago past, teo.  It was all greek to me.
I don't live 2000 years ago.  Not much interested in whatever the goat herders scribbled down in greek back then.  Or whatever the fag king translated it to be either.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
I think it's time to tie a knot in the end of the rope and hold on Bob...Things are getting "Biblical".

The USA has 4.3 % of the world's population but 25% of the worlds prisoners are here. Wait till the dollar collapses as we already have millions of criminals from all over the world pouring across our southern border. The prisons here will be opened and look out. Cops will be at home trying to protect their families....I might suggest Costa Rica for you Bob... One criminal can kill dozens, imagine what 100s of thousands will do...

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2013/10/04/the-most-dangerous-states-in-america/2/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Teo, continuously for centuries now, every bible thumper of his time has been convinced that the "end days are upon us" and then he convinced his braindead followers of the same.

Have you never heard the story about the boy who cried wolf? Because this is the quintessential example of the moral to that story.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Bob wrote:Teo,  continuously for centuries now,  every bible thumper of his time has been convinced that the "end days are upon us" and then he convinced his braindead followers of the same.

Have you never heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?  Because this is the quintessential example of the moral to that story.

Yeah I think a wolf ate him.......Costa Rica Bob....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
I wasn't aware that the Armegeddon will bypass Costa Rica.  Is that in the book of revelations too?

That definitely would be a "revelation" since those bible scribbling goat herders in the middle east at the time thought the world ended off the coast of the Atlantic Ocean.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
I never said it was part of prophecy Bob. I believe all prophecy was fulfilled by ad 70   It's just the normal ebb and flow of empires I am talking about.  When the lion, globalists bankers, is intent on eating an elephant, the USA, I doubt he will notice a mouse.....Costa Rica.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Sorry, I misunderstood that.

Yes, aside from anything "biblical", it is a possibility that this empire in decline will eventually go the way of the Roman one. However, I don't think it will all fall apart by the end of my lifetime. With my health and horrible lifestyle, my lifetime will be lucky to see another ten years. lol
Plus, I'm definitely not convinced that the solution to that is for an old geezer to go traipsing off to Central America. I just don't have it in me to do some dramatic change like that anymore.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Yeah my son keeps trying to talk me into Panama. No thanks. What's the point ?

The Bible is "fixed" to suit gays...there all better Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh-I5pL5ClM16JUiEg6-lsVVLpdAiOyQlRDl2lws15GbhOijtc

Lot's story should be rewritten so that he gives his sons to the mob and the new version of all these new 'bibles" should have a rainbow leather cover.

Maybe they should rewrite it to take out all the violence too... Then rewrite it so that the ice ages and older are included... and etc...

After all we want it to be politically correct...

*****FART*****
WHAT PROGRESSIVE's EAT FOR BREAKFAST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2uYNiaw9qE

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah my son keeps trying to talk me into Panama.  No thanks. What's the point ?

No thanks, is right. This is a picture of a Panamanian mosquito.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/zLiqa_Y8Gn8/maxresdefault.jpg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum