Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trumpmentum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trumpmentum Empty Trumpmentum on 7/10/2015, 8:43 am

Sal

Sal
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

The GOP is a trumpster fire.

Donald Trump has set himself apart from the crowded Republican presidential field by refusing to back off from his derogatory comments about Mexican immigrants – and a new poll shows that strategy could be working with voters.

Trump leads the GOP pack in this week’s Economist/YouGov poll, with 15 percent of registered Republican voters calling the billionaire-reality TV star their first-choice candidate for 2016. Another 12 percent said Trump was their second choice for the Republican nomination.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) polled 4 points behind Trump with 11 percent each. Wis. Gov. Scott Walker, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee tied in third place, each with 9 percent.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-poll-leads-gop-field

2Trumpmentum Empty Re: Trumpmentum on 7/10/2015, 10:55 am

polecat

polecat
The heart of the Rethuglican Party

Trumpmentum Heart

3Trumpmentum Empty Re: Trumpmentum on 7/10/2015, 10:58 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
That's one of the most creative and talented political cartoons I've ever seen.

4Trumpmentum Empty Re: Trumpmentum on 7/10/2015, 11:11 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Also, I might add gleefully that I heard a report saying Trump had not ruled out an independent run as a third party candidate in the event he doesn't get the Republican nomination.

Any speculation as to what he might call his party? What fun!

It is always good to see the conniving Republicans in such a state of disarray! They deserve all the discord they get.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum