Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

World shocked at enduring racism and gun violence in US

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

The truth is hard to ignore in the mind (not saying I agree with trump... I barely know what he's said).

But leftists are amazing good at not letting the truth interfere with their daily reverence of their dear leaders.

Markle

Markle
Bob wrote:In another thread today,  seaoat confessed.  He said what Donald Trump is saying is the truth.  So don't let seaoat fool you.  He agrees with Trump.

2seaoat doesn't care what side of an argument he is on at this point. He just likes to take any opportunity to post one of his word salads.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You blow the dog whistle the best......always.....every time seeking to scare America about Reverend wright, the black panthers, and on and on.......one of us is a proven liar.

Been a while since I mentioned the Reverend Wright and it is the NEW Black Panthers not just the Black Panthers.

Yes, one of us is a proven liar.  Just as Wordslinger repeatedly confirms that lying is in his heart and soul.  

PLEASE show us all where I have posted anything NOT TRUE about the Rev. Wright or the New Black Panthers.  Good luck!

Stop freaking out Markle -- Wright and the few New Black Panthers are outnumbered 100 to 1 by your fascist corporate flunkies.

Markle

Markle
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You blow the dog whistle the best......always.....every time seeking to scare America about Reverend wright, the black panthers, and on and on.......one of us is a proven liar.

Been a while since I mentioned the Reverend Wright and it is the NEW Black Panthers not just the Black Panthers.

Yes, one of us is a proven liar.  Just as Wordslinger repeatedly confirms that lying is in his heart and soul.  

PLEASE show us all where I have posted anything NOT TRUE about the Rev. Wright or the New Black Panthers.  Good luck!

Stop freaking out Markle -- Wright and the few New Black Panthers are outnumbered 100 to 1 by your fascist corporate flunkies.

Oh don't be so shy. You should be proud that you and your comrade semi-retired President Obama only care that you can divide the country into as many cubby holes as possible and set the all off against each other.

World shocked at enduring racism and gun violence in US - Page 3 ClowardPiven

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum