Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

World shocked at enduring racism and gun violence in US

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Vikingwoman

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/asia-shocked-enduring-racism-gun-violence-us-31885325

political.

Vikingwoman

No. it's stupidity on our part.

No... it's a political agenda to confiscate another constitutional right. Why don't y'all fix crazys and criminals.

That's the real problem.

Sal

Sal
Your right to hump whatever firearm your perverted heart desires should not supersede my right to assemble with out suppressing fire.

2seaoat

As a society we have folks accomplishing their "mission" with firearms.  They could have done it with pitchforks or knifes, but the last five years it has been the gun, and the only thing political about the gun in America is that congress has been bought and paid for by a very powerful lobby who sells firearms......I lived my entire youth around guns and not once did I see these monthly massacres until a gun lobby made this discussion political.  No this thread belongs right here......common sense is not political.   Keeping Americans safe is not political.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Well since the courts have said the police are under no obligation to protect me from thugs I guess all I got left is a few kung fu lessons and a revolver.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect-someone.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON, June 27 - The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm,

KarlRove

KarlRove
by Sal Today at 11:57 am
Your right to hump whatever firearm your perverted heart desires should not supersede my right to assemble with out suppressing fire.
-------
You and suppressing fire..... That wouid make a heck of a picture.

Markle

Markle
Vikingwoman wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/asia-shocked-enduring-racism-gun-violence-us-31885325

Probably some truth. After all, semi-retired President Obama has worked hard to divide our country since the day he took office and continues to preach to the world our inferiority.

2seaoat

continues to preach to the world our inferiority.

Yes of course Mr. Markle.....after all he is a black man.....what else would the world think from your perspective......nothing new here.

2seaoat wrote:continues to preach to the world our inferiority.

Yes of course Mr. Markle.....after all he is a black man.....what else would the world think from your perspective......nothing new here.

Wow... that dog whistle must be drilling a hole into your brain.

Markle

Markle
2seaoat wrote:continues to preach to the world our inferiority.

You're the one who sees racism around each and every corner. PLEASE point to where I have ever said anything, good or bad happened because semi-retired President Obama is black.

If you can't, then you're desperate and are lying like other Progressives.

2seaoat

No other President has had to endure racial disrespect under the guise of politics......it is not rocket science.....the hate is measurable......you can hear the representative from SC yelling from the house floor.......Liar.....The confederate flag stands for black inferiority, and to have the highest office held by a black man who actually has done an incredible job just galls the racists.....if you are going to run away from the reality or characterize it as anything but the truth......then you swallowed the dog whistle.

2seaoat wrote:No other President has had to endure racial disrespect under the guise of politics......it is not rocket science.....the hate is measurable......you can hear the representative from SC yelling from the house floor.......Liar.....The confederate flag stands for black inferiority, and to have the highest office held by a black man who actually has done an incredible job just galls the racists.....if you are going to run away from the reality or characterize it as anything but the truth......then you swallowed the dog whistle.

Congratulations... your diatribe has now reached the same decibel as the "dog whistle".

Is there a positive feed back loop that feeds something inside you yet? If not you just need to read more soros.

And this is still a political thread in the gnrl section that the administrator has in the past banned members for.

Well... not random members... specific members. That must fit in nicely with the study of rationality.

2seaoat

like since the NBA finals I am on Boards favorite list.......right.

Markle

Markle
2seaoat wrote:No other President has had to endure racial disrespect under the guise of politics......it is not rocket science.....the hate is measurable......you can hear the representative from SC yelling from the house floor.......Liar.....The confederate flag stands for black inferiority, and to have the highest office held by a black man who actually has done an incredible job just galls the racists.....if you are going to run away from the reality or characterize it as anything but the truth......then you swallowed the dog whistle.

Once again you work hard to prove my point. You also know that, as has now been proven, semi-retired President Obama WAS lying.

You know too that it is no one but President Obama who has worked hard to be the most divisive President in modern history.

Once again....

You're the one who sees racism around each and every corner. PLEASE point to where I have ever said anything, good or bad happened because semi-retired President Obama is black.

2seaoat

You blow the dog whistle the best......always.....every time seeking to scare America about Reverend wright, the black panthers, and on and on.......one of us is a proven liar.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

Once again you work hard to prove my point.  You also know that, as has now been proven, semi-retired President Obama WAS lying.

You know too that it is no one but President Obama who has worked hard to be the most divisive President in modern history.

Once again....

You just said it,Dilbert. You said Obama was the most divisive President in modern history. And why would he be divisive? Because he is black,of course!

2seaoat

This is the MO of this administration,” Perry continued, "Anytime there is an accident like this, the president is clear: He doesn’t like for Americans to have guns, and so he uses every opportunity, this being another one, to basically go parrot that message.”

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:

Congratulations... your diatribe has now reached the same decibel as the "dog whistle".

Is there a positive feed back loop that feeds something inside you yet? If not you just need to read more soros.

And this is still a political thread in the gnrl section that the administrator has in the past banned members for.

Well... not random members... specific members. That must fit in nicely with the study of rationality.

Still ain't got over not being an admin., huh?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
I thought a house fell on you in Oz That must have been your sister .

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I thought a house fell on you in Oz   That must have been your sister .

I thought you finally fled to Brazil w/ all the other Nazi's?

Markle

Markle
2seaoat wrote:You blow the dog whistle the best......always.....every time seeking to scare America about Reverend wright, the black panthers, and on and on.......one of us is a proven liar.

Been a while since I mentioned the Reverend Wright and it is the NEW Black Panthers not just the Black Panthers.

Yes, one of us is a proven liar. Just as Wordslinger repeatedly confirms that lying is in his heart and soul.

PLEASE show us all where I have posted anything NOT TRUE about the Rev. Wright or the New Black Panthers. Good luck!

Markle

Markle
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Once again you work hard to prove my point.  You also know that, as has now been proven, semi-retired President Obama WAS lying.

Once again....

You just said it,Dilbert. You said Obama was the most divisive President in modern history. And why would he be divisive? Because he is black,of course!

Join your fellow Progressives, now PLEASE post anywhere I have posted that semi-retired President Obama is divisive because he is black. Numerous times I have posted his divisive COMMENTS, nothing about his race.

Step up, show the other Progressives how it's done!

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/11/us/background-check-flaw-let-dylann-roof-buy-gun-fbi-says.html

WASHINGTON —The man accused of killing nine people in a historically black church in South Carolina last month was able to buy the gun used in the attack because of a breakdown in the federal gun background check system,the F.B.I. said Friday.

Despite having previously admitted to drug possession,the man, Dylann Roof,21,was allowed to buy the .45-caliber handgun because of mistakes by F.B.I. agents,a failure by local prosecutors to respond to a bureau request for more information about his case,and a weakness in federal gun laws.

“We are all sick this happened,” said James B. Comey,the F.B.I. director. “We wish we could turn back time. From this vantage point, everything seems obvious.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum