Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the mission of law enforcement.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This is the conversation which we must have first. A honor university kid get s 10 stitches because of a different zip code on his ID. Really.......what is the mission. Where is the fourth amendment in America today, and where is the training for the law enforcement mission. Why is the tail still wagging the dog.

KarlRove

KarlRove

You are only putting forth one side of the story. What's the cop's side? Why did the kid have to get roughed up?

KarlRove

KarlRove

You are only putting forth one side of the story. What's the cop's side? Why did the kid have to get roughed up?

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/secret-service-may-have-erased-footage-of-barricade-incident/ar-BBirJAI

here is another story.....should we wait for the other side of the story, or do you see the pattern of arrogance and self serving actions.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/secret-service-may-have-erased-footage-of-barricade-incident/ar-BBirJAI

here is another story.....should we wait for the other side of the story, or do you see the pattern of arrogance and self serving actions.

Like the Ferguson story, I see asshats like you jumping to conclusions and then having to crawfish once the FACTS are out.

2seaoat

I will be eating steak after the Furgueson civil trial.......the trial is all I ever wanted.....no crawfish for me........crab claws yes, but I use crawfish for bait....I do not eat bait.

Markle

Markle

KarlRove wrote:You are only putting forth one side of the story. What's the cop's side? Why did the kid have to get roughed up?

Facts have never been relevant to 2seaoat. He likes his own version of things.

2seaoat

Facts have never been relevant to 2seaoat. He likes his own version of things.

Absent a trial, that is all ANYBODY is left with......their version. When a civil trial is complete, we will have the Jury's version of things which is all I ever ask. Prosecutors using their discretion not to prosecute has NO impact on the facts. They remain to be discovered in court with sworn witnesses and cross examination. After a Jury made their decision in OJ, some still argued they had the version of things......but the Civil trial proved otherwise.

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/uva-arrest-raises-questions-about-agencys-powers/ar-BBir7RS

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:You are only putting forth one side of the story. What's the cop's side? Why did the kid have to get roughed up?
Someone should market rifle and pistol targets of militarized cops ... I'll bet there's a big, growing market for such a product!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum