Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isn't This Racist?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Isn't This Racist? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/9/2012, 12:38 pm

Seaoat what you have failed to realize is the republican party and the democratic party have evolved. Neither are but whispers of what they use to be. You speak of Goldman and Roosevelt and the good old days those days are long since gone and some of the draconian philosophies of those men is gone as well. Roosevelt was a proponent of eugenics, Goldman voted against the 1964 civil rights act to end segregation neither would be acceptable today. I wonder would you still be against voter ID laws if the government provided a free photo ID to an individual once identity has been established they could even provide transportation to get the ID for FREE.

Both parties have been bought and paid for nothing will change that. This country is rapidly moving towards a point where more than 50% of the population will receive some type of government assistance once the 50% point is reached the majority will be enslaved to who ever keeps the money flowing and they will vote accordingly, that will be the beginning of this country's economic and social collapse.

52Isn't This Racist? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/9/2012, 3:08 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
The exciting thing to me is that in spite of all the undisclosed money being spent to defeat Obama the voters seem to be sifting through it. The numbers are on Obama's side. Maybe this gives us hope that it takes more than just backing a dump truck full of money up to a media outlet and pouring it into campaign ads to defeat someone. Hopefully the candidate matters more than the number of ads run against him.

This morning Romney said he would stand up for his principals but no one knows what those are when it comes to political positions. He's been on both sides of every issue. He said he worked with the overwhelmingly Democratic legislature in Mass. He did. He moved much farther to the left than where he claims he is now.

You guys are being critical of Seaoat's statements and say he's rambling and not making sense, you can't follow his thoughts. It is clear as can be go me. He's telling it like it is.

53Isn't This Racist? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/9/2012, 3:16 pm

knothead

knothead
othershoe1030 wrote:The exciting thing to me is that in spite of all the undisclosed money being spent to defeat Obama the voters seem to be sifting through it. The numbers are on Obama's side. Maybe this gives us hope that it takes more than just backing a dump truck full of money up to a media outlet and pouring it into campaign ads to defeat someone. Hopefully the candidate matters more than the number of ads run against him.

This morning Romney said he would stand up for his principals but no one knows what those are when it comes to political positions. He's been on both sides of every issue. He said he worked with the overwhelmingly Democratic legislature in Mass. He did. He moved much farther to the left than where he claims he is now.

You guys are being critical of Seaoat's statements and say he's rambling and not making sense, you can't follow his thoughts. It is clear as can be go me. He's telling it like it is.

Well said shoe . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum