Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isn't This Racist?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Isn't This Racist? Empty Isn't This Racist? on 9/5/2012, 8:32 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/convention-goer-stands-convention-floor-first-day-democratic-photo-230750114.html

2Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/5/2012, 8:35 pm

Nekochan wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/photos/convention-goer-stands-convention-floor-first-day-democratic-photo-230750114.html

If this was at a republican event you would be crucified but since this is a democrat event it is ok. I wouldn't be surprised if the "N" word gets thrown around at the DNC because that is acceptable as long as you support the left.

3Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/5/2012, 8:41 pm

I'm pretty sure white in that spot would be racist... but no... that is different.

4Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 1:14 am

Markle

Markle
alecto wrote:
Nekochan wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/photos/convention-goer-stands-convention-floor-first-day-democratic-photo-230750114.html

If this was at a republican event you would be crucified but since this is a democrat event it is ok. I wouldn't be surprised if the "N" word gets thrown around at the DNC because that is acceptable as long as you support the left.

Years ago the Rev. Jesse Jackson clearly explained that it was impossible for a black to be racist. See, that solves the whole problem.

5Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 1:03 pm

2seaoat

You point to a stupid pin to find racism, but justify organized voter suppression efforts intended to disenfranchise black voters and deny them their right to vote......and post something that demeans real concerns about a continuing cancer in this country and then try to be dismissive of the very real ugly racism which has taken over the core of one political party. You get angry when I suggest that racism is alive and well.....and then you make this post. When elected officials openly admit that they will win because they will suppress the rights of others to vote.......I guess posting something like this seems logical.
No No No

6Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 1:36 pm

2seaoat wrote:You point to a stupid pin to find racism, but justify organized voter suppression efforts intended to disenfranchise black voters and deny them their right to vote......and post something that demeans real concerns about a continuing cancer in this country and then try to be dismissive of the very real ugly racism which has taken over the core of one political party. You get angry when I suggest that racism is alive and well.....and then you make this post. When elected officials openly admit that they will win because they will suppress the rights of others to vote.......I guess posting something like this seems logical.
No No No

You claim to be a conservative yet you act like Charlie (Judas) Crist with everything you say in regards to politics/issues. The pin IS racist to a "T". Had a conservative made this pin, "Katy bar the doors" on the denigration that would have been had at the expense of the GOP. They would have been accused of being skin heads and KKK all rolled into one. Racism is still alive, yet most of it originates out of the Democratic party.

7Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 1:58 pm

2seaoat

You are correct. Historically, most racism was founded in the Democratic Party. However, in the sixties the racist Dixiecrats switched to the republican party....the same folks who had poll taxes, and literacy tests to try to qualify the rights of citizens to vote. When the Democrats attacked voter suppression, that meant their traditional dominance of politics in the south would come to an end as blacks were getting a piece of the pie.....they left in their entirety, and the Republican Party was transformed from a main street fiscal conservative pro business party to a xenophobic regional party who still at its core had racism as the dog whistle platform. I was a Republican before the migration, and my party will become the whig party as it has people like yourself who do not even try to hide your prejudice against black folks........sorry, I am voting for Johnson, and I voted for John McCain because he simply had integrity and the racism thing was not tolerated......Mitt Romney is evil, and if he thought it would get him some more votes.......he would but some robes on and burn a cross in someones front yard

8Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 3:57 pm

2seaoat wrote:You are correct. Historically, most racism was founded in the Democratic Party. However, in the sixties the racist Dixiecrats switched to the republican party....the same folks who had poll taxes, and literacy tests to try to qualify the rights of citizens to vote. When the Democrats attacked voter suppression, that meant their traditional dominance of politics in the south would come to an end as blacks were getting a piece of the pie.....they left in their entirety, and the Republican Party was transformed from a main street fiscal conservative pro business party to a xenophobic regional party who still at its core had racism as the dog whistle platform. I was a Republican before the migration, and my party will become the whig party as it has people like yourself who do not even try to hide your prejudice against black folks........sorry, I am voting for Johnson, and I voted for John McCain because he simply had integrity and the racism thing was not tolerated......Mitt Romney is evil, and if he thought it would get him some more votes.......he would but some robes on and burn a cross in someones front yard

I have lost all respect for you. You are a liar plain and simple, it is quite clear which party you support but you are to much of a coward to just come out and admit. All of your latest rants have been support of democrats using typical democrat tactics and jargon. You are a coward and a liar.

9Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 4:18 pm

2seaoat

It is not Democrat vs Republican when one party is filled with racist who want to suppress the votes of citizens........sorry, if you are a Dixiecrat who jumped on the bandwagon and became a Republican.....well sorry, I don't want you in my party, and main street fiscal conservative Republicans....you know the Party of Lincoln......the party of that progressive Teddy Roosevelt, and the Party of Barry Goldwater fought for what was right for American citizens. All the thirty year newbie so called Republicans who think fighting two wars and giving tax breaks to the wealthy.....as long as they can pander to pure haters who think some folks are inferior to others and fill a gap which allows the wealthy to steal our country over the same 30 years. It is the perfect plan. Get some numbskull racist who think black people are inferior and lazy, throw in a little xenophobic fear of immigrants, sprinkle in the historic we got our butts kicked in the civil war....so lets destroy government and the union, and finally throw some dark money in which steals our jobs and ships our wealth overseas where wealth has no patriotism or loyalty to America and Americans.

Nope, like a reformed alcoholic, the last thing a bunch of people want to hear as they are passing the quart of jack around after driving this country into the ditch.....is somebody who is a real republican telling the folks that they are counterfeit. Nope, no lies. I have never voted for a Democrat. I have ran for office and was on the ballot as a Republican. I went door to door for Barry Goldwater and Richard Nixon as a kid, and have been a registered Republican my whole life.....nope.....we have had enough......the whole sick perversion which Mitt Romney so well represents, needs to be flushed down the toilet of history, and we need to get back to our roots of fighting for equal opportunity for every American, and what is good for business is good for America. Its funny for 10 years I have been getting more angry, but now I have nothing to lose telling the truth.......like the emperor's new clothes......the Republican Party is standing nude before us with nothing but raw bigotry firing its engine.

10Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 4:28 pm

gawd... the bias required to make those sweeping generalizations alone requires xtra definitions.

you sure like to put people into tidy little piles don't you? closer inspection might tell you more about yourself.

11Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 4:46 pm

2seaoat

Good old seaoat.....he is fun.....unless he starts talking about race......it is like an uninvited guest in people's home. All of a sudden the negatives appear.....nobody wants to hear what I am saying.....if some other posters were to say what I just said......no problem........but if I say it.....and I have been consistent and truthful on the forums.......in social psychology they talk about balance theory........we all seek balance. If Seaoat is a good person and a Republican.......if the Republicans have a platform which is good.....and the person reading this is good, we have balance. But if Seaoat says that the Republican Party has become a perversion of its former self, and I still think Seaoat is good, and I still think the Republican Party is good......well there is imbalance. Imbalance can be cured by agreeing that the Republican Party has been transformed into something evil, or Seaoat is a liar and evil. Human psychology just cannot handle imbalance. So, I will not change people's minds, so it is easy to see what will happen.....I become a bad person, but if I am not a liar......if I am telling the truth.......maybe.....just maybe.....people will realize what the Republican Party has become, and they will work to take our Party back.....and maybe I am not evil.....and maybe my words represent good and what is best for America. However, I am not going to hide my disdain for what is happening in America.....and if people must find balance......then I accept my role as a SOB.....but if you have the ability of higher thought....just maybe.....just maybe.....you will see that the child is right.....the emperor has no clothes.

12Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 4:54 pm

your position is anecdotal, reactionary... and a better example of bias than your assertions.

which, btw... lack any published study or scientific method. i left the republican party for tangible and quantifiable reasons and differences... you're inventing justifications. i'm threw talking to you about this... sir.

13Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 5:12 pm

2seaoat

antedotal......you mean there is not an organized voter suppression effort in America? There is no tangible proof? Now is it antedotal that as a child I had to choose between four bathrooms, and some folks had to pay a poll tax, or take a literacy test? Nope, run away from the discussion. It is fine when it is a dog whistle......but a real whistle.....one that can be heard.....well that is not done in polite company......so run away from the discussion. The Republican Party has become the xenophobic and racist refuge for those who do not want all Americans to have opportunity.....they do not want government to work efficiently and successfully.....they want people to go back 100 years.....they want the union to fail......they are the new American Taliban.......and they decided they had a home in the Republican Party.......well hell no! I am voting for Johnson and like they are doing in Virginia where a well respected Christian conservative is now going to be booted off the ballot.....because they do not want the truth.....they want Romney to win by voter suppression or exclusion.....with all the dark money pouring in.....nope their are good people who are standing up to this evil......they will not sit silent......good will prevail......and go run away.....but some of us will discuss truth and the hope that this great nation can flush the toilet of the evil and hypocrisy.

14Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 5:58 pm

2seaoat wrote:antedotal......you mean there is not an organized voter suppression effort in America? There is no tangible proof?

The only organized voter suppression going on in America is planted firmly in the minds of the Democrats. When something lies in someones mind that is not tangible proof.

15Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 6:14 pm

2seaoat wrote:antedotal......you mean there is not an organized voter suppression effort in America? There is no tangible proof? Now is it antedotal that as a child I had to choose between four bathrooms, and some folks had to pay a poll tax, or take a literacy test? Nope, run away from the discussion. It is fine when it is a dog whistle......but a real whistle.....one that can be heard.....well that is not done in polite company......so run away from the discussion. The Republican Party has become the xenophobic and racist refuge for those who do not want all Americans to have opportunity.....they do not want government to work efficiently and successfully.....they want people to go back 100 years.....they want the union to fail......they are the new American Taliban.......and they decided they had a home in the Republican Party.......well hell no! I am voting for Johnson and like they are doing in Virginia where a well respected Christian conservative is now going to be booted off the ballot.....because they do not want the truth.....they want Romney to win by voter suppression or exclusion.....with all the dark money pouring in.....nope their are good people who are standing up to this evil......they will not sit silent......good will prevail......and go run away.....but some of us will discuss truth and the hope that this great nation can flush the toilet of the evil and hypocrisy.

i'm not running... i'll read your hyperbole. i simply have nothing to prove that isn't already clear to the fair minded. please... continue... but i think you do a just cause disservice.

16Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 6:21 pm

2seaoat wrote:You are correct. Historically, most racism was founded in the Democratic Party. However, in the sixties the racist Dixiecrats switched to the republican party....the same folks who had poll taxes, and literacy tests to try to qualify the rights of citizens to vote. When the Democrats attacked voter suppression, that meant their traditional dominance of politics in the south would come to an end as blacks were getting a piece of the pie.....they left in their entirety, and the Republican Party was transformed from a main street fiscal conservative pro business party to a xenophobic regional party who still at its core had racism as the dog whistle platform. I was a Republican before the migration, and my party will become the whig party as it has people like yourself who do not even try to hide your prejudice against black folks........sorry, I am voting for Johnson, and I voted for John McCain because he simply had integrity and the racism thing was not tolerated......Mitt Romney is evil, and if he thought it would get him some more votes.......he would but some robes on and burn a cross in someones front yard

Racism is in both parties. Strom Thurmond was a KKK member. Have you found any GOP members who were US Senators that were known to be KKK folks? Now shut up casting stones when you live in a glass house.

17Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 6:32 pm

Markle

Markle
2seaoat wrote:You point to a stupid pin to find racism, but justify organized voter suppression efforts intended to disenfranchise black voters and deny them their right to vote......and post something that demeans real concerns about a continuing cancer in this country and then try to be dismissive of the very real ugly racism which has taken over the core of one political party. You get angry when I suggest that racism is alive and well.....and then you make this post. When elected officials openly admit that they will win because they will suppress the rights of others to vote.......I guess posting something like this seems logical.
No No No

So long as we have race baiters whose very existence, power and income depend on maintaining hostilities between the races, it will exist.

Had GOVERNMENT NOT intervened and segregated the races, we would be decades ahead of where we are today. Today, we hare light years ahead of where we were in the 50's and 60's in SPITE or the race baiters and President Barack Hussein Obama's hard work to force more division and hostility between races and classes. It is shameful and immoral.

18Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 6:35 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
No No No

I have said many times that racism is alive and well. It's alive and well in every corner of the US and even the world. Maybe you were too busy accusing forum members of being racist to notice.

19Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 7:27 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan
Nekochan wrote:
No No No

I have said many times that racism is alive and well. It's alive and well in every corner of the US and even the world. Maybe you were too busy accusing forum members of being racist to notice.

He thinks everyone BUT HIM is a racist. He has gotten even more pathetic over the years.

20Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 7:33 pm

VectorMan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
No No No

He thinks everyone BUT HIM is a racist. He has gotten even more pathetic over the years.

no... he is a racist... so he assigns it to anything he can. he has said as much.

21Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 7:37 pm

2seaoat

I did not start this thread......nor have I mastered this new art of false equivalency. People know that black people will vote for the President. They will do whatever they can to suppress their vote.....legal or otherwise, and to think that a joke on a button is equivalent to what is going on across this country is the problem. It is this idea that if we say it enough....that somehow we now live in an enlightened country where we are color blind....and anybody using race as an excuse is race baiting......hell it is good political strategy.....it has been working.....but finally some good Americans are saying enough, because it has been a cover for the stealing of America's middle class.....and suddenly people who had security are finding out that they no longer are in the middle class, that the local factory which provided security has been outsourced by financiers......and all those lazy people who were on the government dole......well they are on it, and their country was stolen by manipulation of the race issue....which again in polite company we should not discuss. Either my words are true....or they are lies. Either I am a slimeball, or a good person. The Republican Party is representing main street fiscal conservatives who want equal opportunity to succeed in America, or it has become the bastion for the oligarchy who is stealing this country and manipulating the issue of race.....you choose.....I know the answer.

22Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 8:22 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
Seaoat, I didn't say that this button is equal to all other kinds of racism. Of course, there are much more evil and dangerous forms of racism.

You're way over-reacting to this thread in a very sanctimonious, self righteous way--even for you!

23Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 8:26 pm

2seaoat wrote:I did not start this thread......nor have I mastered this new art of false equivalency. People know that black people will vote for the President. They will do whatever they can to suppress their vote.....legal or otherwise, and to think that a joke on a button is equivalent to what is going on across this country is the problem. It is this idea that if we say it enough....that somehow we now live in an enlightened country where we are color blind....and anybody using race as an excuse is race baiting......hell it is good political strategy.....it has been working.....but finally some good Americans are saying enough, because it has been a cover for the stealing of America's middle class.....and suddenly people who had security are finding out that they no longer are in the middle class, that the local factory which provided security has been outsourced by financiers......and all those lazy people who were on the government dole......well they are on it, and their country was stolen by manipulation of the race issue....which again in polite company we should not discuss. Either my words are true....or they are lies. Either I am a slimeball, or a good person. The Republican Party is representing main street fiscal conservatives who want equal opportunity to succeed in America, or it has become the bastion for the oligarchy who is stealing this country and manipulating the issue of race.....you choose.....I know the answer.

Nobody knows the answer, it is that just everybody thinks they do and that their answer is the right one and no one else knows what they are talking about.

Seaoat, I really hate to say this, but your ramblings are seriously began to not make one iota of sense.

24Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 8:49 pm

2seaoat

You are being polite. However, just because you do not want to be rude.....it still cannot bring into balance the ideas I have floated in reaction to this thread. In social psychology, you are trying to let me still be a good person and for us to find balance. It is that I am confused in what I am saying....but I am still a good person. Nobody has to be rude, nor do we have to discuss the underlying issue I have tried to discuss today. This thread is posted at a time all over this country people are being targeted not to be denied their right to vote. It is no different than a poll tax or literacy test as to intent. Does anybody deny that voter suppression is a tactic. Does anybody deny that reverse racism has almost 100% of black Americans voting for President Obama, and to deny him the White House, black people who do not have their vote counted will benefit the Republican Party. Am I not making sense? Have I become confused in my Illness? Have I suddenly become strident and mean spirited? Or am I reacting to a false equivalency thread which somehow attempts to diminish the very serious tactics which will deny Americans access to the polls.

I appreciate everybody's attempt to still try to make me a good person to keep the balance, but like the young child who quietly said.....but the king does not have any clothes.....we are bombarded by clever and advanced propoganda. I have posted how the truth is not even in play anymore. People figure the power of the racial divide is such, that they can count on fear and prejudice to overcome truth and integrity. The button and asking isn't this racist, trivializes the very serious debate which America runs from every decade or so. 500k Americans died in a Civil war and almost 160 years later, we cannot discuss racial fears and prejudice without wanting to run from the subject. I was an eagle scout and have lived my life every day trying to do my duty to my country and my fellow man, and I am a racist. I have made huge steps to overcome my irrational fears and prejudice learned as a child in a de jure segregated world......but you do not unlearn fear easily. So when I see a false equivalency thread, when millions may be turned away from polls this fall.......I remember the four bathrooms and the two drinking fountains in North Birmingham. I remember the wonderful smells and the wood floors. I remember the 45 records, and going to the North Birmingham pool........I remember, and if we fail to remember.....if we fail to understand history and the abuses in our own history.....we are doomed to repeat it........so thank you for being polite......I am not a very good house guest......I may have over stayed my welcome with many of you......but I am not confused......I am not crazy......I have not suddenly become crazy.......as I fade, I find truth and integrity must guide my path, and I realize I will offend.

25Isn't This Racist? Empty Re: Isn't This Racist? on 9/8/2012, 8:55 pm

2seaoat wrote:You are being polite. However, just because you do not want to be rude.....it still cannot bring into balance the ideas I have floated in reaction to this thread. In social psychology, you are trying to let me still be a good person and for us to find balance. It is that I am confused in what I am saying....but I am still a good person. Nobody has to be rude, nor do we have to discuss the underlying issue I have tried to discuss today. This thread is posted at a time all over this country people are being targeted not to be denied their right to vote. It is no different than a poll tax or literacy test as to intent. Does anybody deny that voter suppression is a tactic. Does anybody deny that reverse racism has almost 100% of black Americans voting for President Obama, and to deny him the White House, black people who do not have their vote counted will benefit the Republican Party. Am I not making sense? Have I become confused in my Illness? Have I suddenly become strident and mean spirited? Or am I reacting to a false equivalency thread which somehow attempts to diminish the very serious tactics which will deny Americans access to the polls.

I appreciate everybody's attempt to still try to make me a good person to keep the balance, but like the young child who quietly said.....but the king does not have any clothes.....we are bombarded by clever and advanced propoganda. I have posted how the truth is not even in play anymore. People figure the power of the racial divide is such, that they can count on fear and prejudice to overcome truth and integrity. The button and asking isn't this racist, trivializes the very serious debate which America runs from every decade or so. 500k Americans died in a Civil war and almost 160 years later, we cannot discuss racial fears and prejudice without wanting to run from the subject. I was an eagle scout and have lived my life every day trying to do my duty to my country and my fellow man, and I am a racist. I have made huge steps to overcome my irrational fears and prejudice learned as a child in a de jure segregated world......but you do not unlearn fear easily. So when I see a false equivalency thread, when millions may be turned away from polls this fall.......I remember the four bathrooms and the two drinking fountains in North Birmingham. I remember the wonderful smells and the wood floors. I remember the 45 records, and going to the North Birmingham pool........I remember, and if we fail to remember.....if we fail to understand history and the abuses in our own history.....we are doomed to repeat it........so thank you for being polite......I am not a very good house guest......I may have over stayed my welcome with many of you......but I am not confused......I am not crazy......I have not suddenly become crazy.......as I fade, I find truth and integrity must guide my path, and I realize I will offend.

As I said your ramblings are not making any sense anyone, I do not understand this rant whatsoever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum