Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A twist on "the universe is massive" posts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

A twist on "the universe is massive" posts PYWL6qa

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Unless I'm mistaken, Jesus of Nazareth was a flesh and blood human being. And by that I mean even if he was also the "son of god" (whatever that means) I don't think there's anything in the Biblical record which disputes that he was also a flesh and blood human with all the needs and biological functions of a flesh and blood human.

So the question "arises" (no pun intended), how did Jesus of Nazareth satisfy his sexual urges? Did he have sexual relations with another person? And if not, did he satisfy those urges by masturbating himself like all other flesh and blood humans (at least all those I've ever known about although I guess some just choose to suffer with no release. LOL)?

2seaoat

Carpenters do not masturbate.......and should not masturbate.......

http://huzlers.com/valentines-day-tragedy-teen-masturbated-56-times-straight-dying-heart-attack/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Carpenters do not masturbate.......and should not masturbate.......

http://huzlers.com/valentines-day-tragedy-teen-masturbated-56-times-straight-dying-heart-attack/

Seaoat that has to be absolutely one of the most bizarre things I have ever read in my life. I love it. lol

And after reading the Huzler's disclaimer...
"Huzlers.com is a combination of real shocking news and satire news to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief."
... I don't know whether to believe it's real or it's made up. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum