Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Obama

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 10:42 am

2seaoat wrote:None of the things which you have listed would present an anthill of a problem for an ethics review for a person admitted to the bar.....now if you want to talk about criminal charges against someone that is another matter, but last time I checked there have been no charges against the president, and certainly if he had done something with a client's funds, or he had a conflict of interest, or did not attend to the business of a client, I might listen to your unfounded allegations, but things just do not work the way you have outlined them.

She has a history of speculating and presenting them as facts.Bizarre.

52Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 1:33 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan
Michelle Obama: For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country.

That statement alone makes me have no respect for the woman. You also have to acknowledge her patient dumping in Chicago, where she neglected and abused poor people. Wow, what a role model. LOL

I will acknowledge her good deeds for service member families and trying to get people eating better, but watch out for the food police like in NYC. Other than that she is pretty much useless.

53Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 2:34 pm

VectorMan wrote:Michelle Obama: For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country.

That statement alone makes me have no respect for the woman. You also have to acknowledge her patient dumping in Chicago, where she neglected and abused poor people. Wow, what a role model. LOL

I will acknowledge her good deeds for service member families and trying to get people eating better, but watch out for the food police like in NYC. Other than that she is pretty much useless.

Can you provide any evidence she "neglected and abused people"?

54Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 2:55 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Michelle Obama: For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country.

Just google it.

Not just "people" but specifically "poor people". The ones with money and/or insurance got help. Michelle couldn't be bothered with the poor. Sorry excuse for a human being, much less a first lady. Disgusting.

55Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 3:20 pm

VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Just google it.

That's not evidence-just republican propaganda.

Not just "people" but specifically "poor people". The ones with money and/or insurance got help. Michelle couldn't be bothered with the poor. Sorry excuse for a human being, much less a first lady. Disgusting.

56Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 11:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh come on...this has been discussed and websites posted many times....Michelle devised a system to do a wallet biopsy on poor patients without insurance or on medicaid and send them to other hospitals. Her salary jumped to $317,000 a year at the Chicago Medical Center after devising this plan to save the hospital millions on indigent care patients.

Valarie Jarret and David Axelrod assisted Michelle in the presentation of the plan...you know those two they were advisers to Obamacare

google Dontae Adams the boy that was sent to another hospital over an hour away.

http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/tags/dontae-adams
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=360_1339334237&comments=1
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-02-13/news/0902130117_1_mauled-by-pit-bull-non-profit-hospitals-sends

57Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 11:55 pm

well gee... wouldn't that almost make her a 1%r all by herself? oops... that was probably racist.

58Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/9/2012, 12:00 am

Nekochan

Nekochan
PkrBum wrote:well gee... wouldn't that almost make her a 1%r all by herself? oops... that was probably racist.

Yes, but remember what she said in her speech..it's not about how much money you make!

59Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/9/2012, 12:12 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
PkrBum wrote:well gee... wouldn't that almost make her a 1%r all by herself? oops... that was probably racist.

She made more money at the hospital than she did as an attorney....for an attorney to make money they have to work. She spent most of her time in the Mayor's office instead of working in the firm.

60Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/9/2012, 5:23 am

Markle

Markle
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:a mental midget......gee do you think a kid from SR can get into Harvard with ACT composite scores which screams...........average. Nope the folks at Princeton and Harvard are exceptional.....but you should know that.....you teach, and when you talk about a mental midget when a person is a Harvard law grad......well you probably got one of those average ACT scores, and were the top of your class in SR county......LOL

Even w/ high scores Harvard takes the cream of the crop...because they can. Lots of smart kids can't get into Harvard.

They also have quotas and affirmative action policies in place. That goes for both Barack and Michelle as well as the self proclaimed Cherokee Indian Elizabeth Warren. Probably the only blond haired, blue eyed Cherokee in the tribe.

Simply because someone has a parchment, doesn't mean they have the commonsense to come in out of the rain. This has been proven by President Obama's appointees and close associates who never worked outside a classroom. Theories are great, then there is the REAL world.

Whether they have quotas or affirmative action policies is a moot point.They still take the cream of the crop.BTW, you might be enlightened to know you can be Indian and have blonde hair and blue eyes. I know a gentlemen here who is head of the Indian Tribunal and has blonde hair and blue eyes.

No, quotas and affirmative action knock out people who are more qualified but not the "right" color, race, nationality or religion.

Progressives and President Barack Hussein Obama place FAIRNESS above common sense.

Using the way Progressives and President Obama think, the NBA and NFL along with all college sports must change they way they sellect players.

61Michelle Obama - Page 3 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/9/2012, 11:58 am

VectorMan

VectorMan
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh come on...this has been discussed and websites posted many times....Michelle devised a system to do a wallet biopsy on poor patients without insurance or on medicaid and send them to other hospitals. Her salary jumped to $317,000 a year at the Chicago Medical Center after devising this plan to save the hospital millions on indigent care patients.

Valarie Jarret and David Axelrod assisted Michelle in the presentation of the plan...you know those two they were advisers to Obamacare

google Dontae Adams the boy that was sent to another hospital over an hour away.

http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/tags/dontae-adams
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=360_1339334237&comments=1
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-02-13/news/0902130117_1_mauled-by-pit-bull-non-profit-hospitals-sends

She can't handle the truth. I think it has something to do with:
Michelle Obama - Page 3 White

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum