Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Obama

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 6:56 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:a mental midget......gee do you think a kid from SR can get into Harvard with ACT composite scores which screams...........average. Nope the folks at Princeton and Harvard are exceptional.....but you should know that.....you teach, and when you talk about a mental midget when a person is a Harvard law grad......well you probably got one of those average ACT scores, and were the top of your class in SR county......LOL

Even w/ high scores Harvard takes the cream of the crop...because they can. Lots of smart kids can't get into Harvard.

Lots of smart kids cannot get into UF, so what is your point?

What a bunch of horsesh!t! Anybody can get into UWF.

Hello Hooked On Phonics, but I wrote UF and actually even UWF has become quite selective. I doubt even you have the ACT for entrance.

27Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 6:56 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
salinsky wrote:I will vote for her anywhere, for any office, at any time. Good Lord, what a speech. I LOVE her! She destroyed Mittens without mentioning his name. Incredible.

And beautiful too! She's got it all. Hugely popular w/ women.

You got the HUGELY part correct.

28Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 7:01 pm

2seaoat

Hello Hooked On Phonics, but I wrote UF and actually even UWF has become quite selective. I doubt even you have the ACT for entrance.

You are right......but I can find the entrance, which is now the alternative entry plan for us low achievers now that Country clubs and football seem to be the focus, and math and science take a back seat to urban archeology.

29Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 7:03 pm

2seaoat wrote:Hello Hooked On Phonics, but I wrote UF and actually even UWF has become quite selective. I doubt even you have the ACT for entrance.

You are right......but I can find the entrance, which is now the alternative entry plan for us low achievers now that Country clubs and football seem to be the focus, and math and science take a back seat to urban archeology.

Jealous?

30Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 7:08 pm

2seaoat

Jealous?

You bet I am......I used to play Hidden creek, Tiger, and Scenic Hills at reduced rates.......but now all those bureaucrats will get to play Scenic and I will never be able to learn to hit a wedge off of pine needles and make it curve......but at least I could find the entrance.

31Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 7:58 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:a mental midget......gee do you think a kid from SR can get into Harvard with ACT composite scores which screams...........average. Nope the folks at Princeton and Harvard are exceptional.....but you should know that.....you teach, and when you talk about a mental midget when a person is a Harvard law grad......well you probably got one of those average ACT scores, and were the top of your class in SR county......LOL

Who is the Harvard grad? Obama? Certainly not. Heck, we don't know one lick about the performance of the COWH, but we do know that Bush II sucked as a pilot huh? Or that he made some C's at Yale. Give it a rest "mental midget".

Obama's not a Harvard grad? You getting ridiculous now,aren't you?

Have you seen his transcript? Nope. Nuf said.

Excuse me? You mean to say the Illinois Bar was defrauded when they admitted Obama to the Bar from Harvard Law School? You are quite ridiculous.

32Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 8:18 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Who is the Harvard grad? Obama? Certainly not. Heck, we don't know one lick about the performance of the COWH, but we do know that Bush II sucked as a pilot huh? Or that he made some C's at Yale. Give it a rest "mental midget".

Excuse me? You mean to say the Illinois Bar was defrauded when they admitted Obama to the Bar from Harvard Law School? You are quite ridiculous.

you do know that obama surrendered his right to practice law, right?
He actually commited fraud by saying he never used drugs or never used another name when he filled out registration for the ill bar.

33Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 8:48 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He actually commited fraud by saying he never used drugs or never used another name when he filled out registration for the ill bar.

He is a confirmed liar. Now he'll become just a joke. As it should be.

34Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 8:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Michelle Obama received her law degree in 1988 and was an associate at the Chicago office law firm of Sidley Austin, she worked on marketing and intellectual property and worked in the Chicago mayor's office. Her law license has been inactive since 1993... Imagine two Harvard law graduates that have never tried a court case.

Of course it has been reported her inactive status was a “court-order to be placed voluntarily inactive.” Nice way of avoiding disbarment.

35Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:02 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Michelle Obama received her law degree in 1988 and was an associate at the Chicago office law firm of Sidley Austin, she worked on marketing and intellectual property and worked in the Chicago mayor's office. Her law license has been inactive since 1993... Imagine two Harvard law graduates that have never tried a court case.

Of course it has been reported her inactive status was a “court-order to be placed voluntarily inactive.” Nice way of avoiding disbarment.

Where are getting Obama never tried a case? Michelle's area never tries cases. Why would she be disbarred? Many lawyers who don't practice put their licenses on inactive status.

36Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:05 pm

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And you know that how? Rush Limbaugh?

37Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:08 pm

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-law-licenses/

38Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:11 pm

knothead

knothead
nochain wrote:
salinsky wrote: What's not to like?

The fact that Hillary is not there to accept the nomination....

Neko, wait till 2016 . . . .

39Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:16 pm

knothead

knothead
Joanimaroni wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Joanie, good Lord . . . .give it a rest dear. There are thousands of lawyers who hold a valid license but who have never tried a case. Why? Their area of expertise excludes them from that area of the legal industry. My neighbor is an attorney but specializes in appellate issues and she has never tried a case. No big deal.

40Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Where are getting Obama never tried a case? Michelle's area never tries cases. Why would she be disbarred? Many lawyers who don't practice put their licenses on inactive status.

BHO did stand alone in one case. I didn't say Michelle was disbarred...she placed her license on inactive status 5 years after obtaining it...Why?

http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/105998/
http://www.theobamafile.com/_family/PeerReview.htm

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/people-remember-president-obama/friends1/

41Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:23 pm

knothead

knothead
2seaoat wrote:What a bunch of horsesh!t! Anybody can get into UWF.

Now no need for profanity......you see SRC is confused.....he couldn't find the campus.....so he speaks from first hand experience about how difficult the process is........you are a star in Pace with a 21 ACT score.......and the only challenge about getting into UWF is figuring out where the campus is.....and some folks do have a hard time finding it.......

I agree with dreams, horseshit is horseshit but seaoat gave me the best laugh of the day.

42Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:26 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

"Obama arrived in Chicago in 1993 with a degree from Harvard Law School and was hired as a junior lawyer at the firm then known as Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Gallard. He helped represent clients in civil and voting rights matters and wrongful firings, argued a case before a federal appellate court, and took the lead in writing a suit to expand voter registration.

But the firm also handled routine legal matters and real estate. Obama spent about 70% of his time on voting rights, civil rights and employment, generally as a junior associate. The rest of his time was spent on matters related to real estate transactions, filing incorporation papers and defending clients against minor lawsuits.

In one instance, Obama defended a nonprofit corporation that owns low-income housing projects against a lawsuit in which a man alleged that he slipped and fell because of poor maintenance. Obama got the suit dismissed.

In another case, Obama appeared on behalf of a nonprofit corporation that provided healthcare for poor people. A woman who claimed income of less than $8,000 a year had sued Obama's client to obtain a $336 payment for baby-sitting services; Obama's client paid up, and the case was settled.

In 1994, Obama appeared in Cook County court on behalf of Woodlawn Preservation & Investment Corp., defending it against a suit by the city, which alleged that the company failed to provide heat for low-income tenants on the South Side during the winter.

Those were not the cases Obama highlighted in the self-portrait drawn in his first memoir, "Dreams From My Father."

"In my legal practice," he wrote, "I work mostly with churches and community groups, men and women who quietly build grocery stores and health clinics in the inner city, and housing for the poor." LA Times

43Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:43 pm

obama lied on his application to the bar. he had used another name, he had used drugs, he had outstanding parking tickets from years ago. He had to surender his license because when he went to run for president it was bound to come out and then he could have been in big trouble had he not surrrendered them.

44Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
A review of the cases Obama worked on during his brief legal career shows he played the "strong, silent type" in court, introducing himself and his client, then stepping aside to let other lawyers do the talking.

Only once did Obama appear before the prestigious 7th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, where Judge Richard Posner is legendary for tearing into inexperienced lawyers. But Posner knew Obama as a fellow senior lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School and kept his grilling polite.

45Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:53 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:A review of the cases Obama worked on during his brief legal career shows he played the "strong, silent type" in court, introducing himself and his client, then stepping aside to let other lawyers do the talking.

Only once did Obama appear before the prestigious 7th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, where Judge Richard Posner is legendary for tearing into inexperienced lawyers. But Posner knew Obama as a fellow senior lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School and kept his grilling polite.

And....the point is? He's president of the United States...need I say more? Who care or what does it matter whether he tried a case or not? He went into politics.

46Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/7/2012, 9:57 pm

Rogue wrote:obama lied on his application to the bar. he had used another name, he had used drugs, he had outstanding parking tickets from years ago. He had to surender his license because when he went to run for president it was bound to come out and then he could have been in big trouble had he not surrrendered them.

False. Obama never had to surrender his license. You need to verify your statements before you make them.

47Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 5:44 am

Markle

Markle
Dreamsglore wrote:

Even w/ high scores Harvard takes the cream of the crop...because they can. Lots of smart kids can't get into Harvard.

They also have quotas and affirmative action policies in place. That goes for both Barack and Michelle as well as the self proclaimed Cherokee Indian Elizabeth Warren. Probably the only blond haired, blue eyed Cherokee in the tribe.

Simply because someone has a parchment, doesn't mean they have the commonsense to come in out of the rain. This has been proven by President Obama's appointees and close associates who never worked outside a classroom. Theories are great, then there is the REAL world.

48Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 8:14 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:obama lied on his application to the bar. he had used another name, he had used drugs, he had outstanding parking tickets from years ago. He had to surender his license because when he went to run for president it was bound to come out and then he could have been in big trouble had he not surrrendered them.

False. Obama never had to surrender his license. You need to verify your statements before you make them.

he wasnt forced to do so. he knew he had lied and by giving them up saved his ass from that one investigation. because there are so many other investigations into his dealings, who needs another.

49Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 8:59 am

2seaoat

None of the things which you have listed would present an anthill of a problem for an ethics review for a person admitted to the bar.....now if you want to talk about criminal charges against someone that is another matter, but last time I checked there have been no charges against the president, and certainly if he had done something with a client's funds, or he had a conflict of interest, or did not attend to the business of a client, I might listen to your unfounded allegations, but things just do not work the way you have outlined them.

50Michelle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Obama on 9/8/2012, 10:40 am

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

They also have quotas and affirmative action policies in place. That goes for both Barack and Michelle as well as the self proclaimed Cherokee Indian Elizabeth Warren. Probably the only blond haired, blue eyed Cherokee in the tribe.

Simply because someone has a parchment, doesn't mean they have the commonsense to come in out of the rain. This has been proven by President Obama's appointees and close associates who never worked outside a classroom. Theories are great, then there is the REAL world.

Whether they have quotas or affirmative action policies is a moot point.They still take the cream of the crop.BTW, you might be enlightened to know you can be Indian and have blonde hair and blue eyes. I know a gentlemen here who is head of the Indian Tribunal and has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum