Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas, Everybody!

+8
nadalfan
knothead
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Sal
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/23/2014, 4:15 pm

Sal

Sal

Merry Christmas, Everybody! 62686711

santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer

2Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/23/2014, 5:11 pm

2seaoat

Back in the mid eighties both my kids freaked out when sitting on Santa's lap. It was very unusual for our kids to behave that way. It was a company Christmas Party with about 400 in attendance with about half kids, so it was chaotic, but years later we found out that Santa was a child molester and that he had inappropriately touched many many children. He was convicted and had probation, but it began my education that molesters find jobs which puts them near children. Parents must be vigilant with those who are around their children.

Merry Christmas and may all have a happy New Year.

3Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/23/2014, 5:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Merry Christmas......counting down. Today is baking day with 5 of the grandkids. Gives the moms time to wrap presents.

Made a delivery to the Santa Rosa Sheriffs office with some of the treats.

4Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/23/2014, 6:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Merry Christmas to all of my forum-mates!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/23/2014, 6:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Merry Christmas to each and every one of us. Even you muslims.

6Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/23/2014, 7:27 pm

dumpcare

Merry Christmas to you all.

7Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/23/2014, 11:01 pm

knothead

knothead

I sincerely wish all my forum friends (and foes) alike a happy joyous holiday and I look forward to another year with all of you. We are in Franklin, TN with our grandchildren and enjoying the time with them.
Merry Christmas everybody!!!!

santa cherry king jocolor queen santa cherry santa

8Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/23/2014, 11:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:I sincerely wish all my forum friends (and foes) alike a happy joyous holiday and I look forward to another year with all of you.  We are in Franklin, TN with our grandchildren and enjoying the time with them.

Have a wonderful Christmas vacation. santa

9Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/24/2014, 7:54 am

nadalfan

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas surrounded by friends and family!

10Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/24/2014, 9:23 am

Sal

Sal

Christmas is coming early to our house.

We will be traveling in the morning, so we will exchange gifts and have Christmas dinner this afternoon, and take down the tree this evening.

My posting will be sparse and done from my phone or tablet while we're up North visiting family until New Year's Eve, so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all the joy and peace of the season and the happiest New Year!

santa rendeer drunken santa rendeer drunken santa rendeer drunken

and ...

GO BIG BLUE!!

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

11Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/24/2014, 9:49 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't go too long between posts, sal, because we need your input.

12Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/24/2014, 11:01 am

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:I sincerely wish all my forum friends (and foes) alike a happy joyous holiday and I look forward to another year with all of you.  We are in Franklin, TN with our grandchildren and enjoying the time with them.

Have a wonderful Christmas vacation. santa

Thanks so much joani . . . . have a good holiday!

13Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/24/2014, 11:08 am

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:Christmas is coming early to our house.

We will be traveling in the morning, so we will exchange gifts and have Christmas dinner this afternoon, and take down the tree this evening.

My posting will be sparse and done from my phone or tablet while we're up North visiting family until New Year's Eve, so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all the joy and peace of the season and the happiest New Year!

santa rendeer drunken santa rendeer drunken santa rendeer drunken

and ...

GO BIG BLUE!!

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Sal, I am also traveling which limits my connection to the forum but you enjoy the holiday and get that damn tree down pronto!

GO BIG BLUE

14Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/24/2014, 11:13 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Travellers, wishing you a safe trip.

15Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/24/2014, 9:32 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone enjoys their families and friends.
santa rendeer

16Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/25/2014, 5:57 am

cool1

cool1

Merry Christmas everyone , Rudolph pooped on my car leaving --just had coffee and cookies with Santa he said he is on his way to Milton Florida--- lol!

17Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/25/2014, 7:54 am

Merry Christmas, everyone! santa

18Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/25/2014, 11:09 am

Sal

Sal

Sitting on the tarmac in Charlotte for going on 30 minutes now.

Can't disembark, no explanations being given.

I love air travel.

If we miss our connector, I'm gonna be pissed.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

lol

19Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/25/2014, 11:12 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Sitting on the tarmac in Charlotte for going on 30 minutes now.

Can't disembark, no explanations being given.

I love air travel.

If we miss our connector, I'm gonna be pissed.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

lol
couldn't happen to a more deserving progressive.....enjoy the journey, tell some terrorist jokes. lighten up....

20Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/25/2014, 3:39 pm

2seaoat

Packing the car this afternoon. Traveling for thirty days if the health holds up and until my next shot at Northwestern. I think I might visit Andersonville again, and some civil war battlefields. Have to see how I hold up with the walking. Half price gas from last year. What a wonderful Christmas week with family and friends, and I hope all are enjoying the same. Merry Christmas.

21Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/25/2014, 10:56 pm

Vikingwoman

Merry Christmas! Hope you made it Sal. And an x-tra Merry Christmas to Seaoat! Glad you are here to enjoy it.

22Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/26/2014, 6:40 pm

knothead

knothead

Vikingwoman wrote:Merry Christmas! Hope you made it Sal. And an x-tra Merry Christmas to Seaoat! Glad you are here to enjoy it.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

23Merry Christmas, Everybody! Empty Re: Merry Christmas, Everybody! 12/26/2014, 8:06 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Merry Christmas! Hope you made it Sal. And an x-tra Merry Christmas to Seaoat! Glad you are here to enjoy it.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
YES!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum