Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cyber cross-dressing

+2
PBulldog2
Slicef18
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 5:53 pm

Sal

Sal

Slicef18 wrote:
You are kidding of course,

That response would seem to indicate that you suspect Chrissy of "cyber crossdressing", no? Now, you have me wondering who is her male alter-ego. She does share immaturity and vulgarity characteristics with ghandi. Am I warm? Question

52cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 5:59 pm

salinsky wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
You are kidding of course,

That response would seem to indicate that you suspect Chrissy of "cyber crossdressing", no? Now, you have me wondering who is her male alter-ego. She does share immaturity and vulgarity characteristics with ghandi. Am I warm? Question

I thought that too, thats why my response was what it was.

now look here though. I am not ghandi. how in the world could I make all those post when I already make so many post as it is? and have you ever seen me be able to keep a sock secret? No.

53cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 6:14 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yomama wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:So I understand. Just curious, what is the point the two microcephalics?

They don't understand what's going on with this thread either.

I'm sure that's relevant somewhere.

54cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 7:39 pm

Slicef18 wrote:
Yomama wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:So I understand. Just curious, what is the point the two microcephalics?

so are you accusing me of having another personality here as salinsky said?

inquiring chrissys want to know.

55cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 12:32 am

Slicef18 wrote:
Yomama wrote:

cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Th?id=I4799222932504979&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

Smile

56cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 1:22 am

Slicef18 wrote:
Great observation. That tells me you could learn to be good at it.

It doesn't apply here but women will look at who they are talking to. Us guys will keep on talking while watching the TV. Also, women can track a half a dozen conversations going on in a room at one time. There's a reason they can do that.

Woah, Nellie! Before I jump to conclusions, you've got to clarify your position for me please, Slice.

I followed you from your post title, before I ever ever read the post dialogue, as I have long thought that there were several amongst us (not @PDF in particular) who were not the gender which they were projecting. Nowwww, I am confused!

So, do I read correctly that you think that it is *women* who are trying to pull-off this cyber cross-dressing shenanigan?? Or am I entirely sleep deprived and just need some badly needed sleep before I come back and read this whole dealio again?

scratch

XO, many thanks and miss ya!

57cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 5:23 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Yes, this thread content leaves a lot of room for speculation doesnt it?

I wonder if slice was trying to cyber with a gal here and found out they wuz a man? Ive often thought FT was a man. I thought FT was my big fat gay neighbor who used to live down the street form me when I lived there. That sorry ass left his crab traps out without a boom on them and it cost me $1800 to fix my engine when I ran over em with my boat... grrr wish I hadnt remmebered that. my blind daddy wuz gonna whoop his butt that day lol

"I wonder if slice was trying to cyber with a gal here and found out they wuz a man?"

Not at all. After seven decades of lifetime experiences I've learned, (1) that there's no such thing as doctor recommended cigarette. They all are invitations to cancer (2) There's no such thing as a beverage/shake that the more you drink the more you lose weight. and (3) There's no such thing as "better pussy"............only "different."

58cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 5:24 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Yomama wrote:

so are you accusing me of having another personality here as salinsky said?

inquiring chrissys want to know.

Not at all.

59cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 5:30 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

riceme wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

It doesn't apply here but women will look at who they are talking to. Us guys will keep on talking while watching the TV. Also, women can track a half a dozen conversations going on in a room at one time. There's a reason they can do that.

Woah, Nellie! Before I jump to conclusions, you've got to clarify your position for me please, Slice.

I followed you from your post title, before I ever ever read the post dialogue, as I have long thought that there were several amongst us (not @PDF in particular) who were not the gender which they were projecting. Nowwww, I am confused!

So, do I read correctly that you think that it is *women* who are trying to pull-off this cyber cross-dressing shenanigan?? Or am I entirely sleep deprived and just need some badly needed sleep before I come back and read this whole dealio again?

scratch

My experience is that men are more likely to be "cyber cross-dressers" and "real life cross-dressers.

60cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 5:57 am

Slicef18 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

scratch

My experience is that men are more likely to be "cyber cross-dressers" and "real life cross-dressers.

I knew it. FT is really is really a man, cant even decide which state to be from. Oh wait, but I think Ft is also dreams. so confused. Suspect

LOOK HERE BUDDY

You come along like you know something that we dont. and now your basically saying that one of our FEMALE posters is really a man.

now come the hell off it. its a damn forum. speak your mind. unless someone told you something in private and in that case you prolly shouldnt have even started the thread. because now your going to have all of us lookin at each other wierd n suspicious and we already do that enough.

not nice.....

61cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 6:02 am

Slicef18 wrote:

Roger that, my friend. Once again, we're on the same page (although I've known a few cases of the opposite in my life!).

62cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 6:50 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

"I knew it. FT is really is really a man, cant even decide which state to be from. Oh wait, but I think Ft is also dreams. so confused. Suspect

LOOK HERE BUDDY

You come along like you know something that we dont. and now your basically saying that one of our FEMALE posters is really a man. "

Your basically right, but your thinking is too limited and linear. Someone who has real control issues can and does post, using several avatars on the same subject. That way they can control the tenor and direction of topic to which other posters respond. They find it great fun and gives them that feeling of having power.

63cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 7:02 am

Slicef18 wrote:"I knew it. FT is really is really a man, cant even decide which state to be from. Oh wait, but I think Ft is also dreams. so confused. Suspect

LOOK HERE BUDDY

You come along like you know something that we dont. and now your basically saying that one of our FEMALE posters is really a man. "

Your basically right, but your thinking is too limited and linear. Someone who has real control issues can and does post, using several avatars on the same subject. That way they can control the tenor and direction of topic to which other posters respond. They find it great fun and gives them that feeling of having power.

OMG! I feel like im on the loosing end of a game of clue.

I would give up but Im just to damn nosey Laughing

Im curious to know how you know this for a fact or are you just speculating?

64cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 7:04 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

scratch

I knew it. FT is really is really a man, cant even decide which state to be from. Oh wait, but I think Ft is also dreams. so confused. Suspect

LOOK HERE BUDDY

You come along like you know something that we dont. and now your basically saying that one of our FEMALE posters is really a man.

now come the hell off it. its a damn forum. speak your mind. unless someone told you something in private and in that case you prolly shouldnt have even started the thread. because now your going to have all of us lookin at each other wierd n suspicious and we already do that enough.

not nice.....

"now your going to have all of us lookin at each other wierd n suspicious and we already do that enough."

We make those evaluations in real life, all the time except it's easier because we have the additional tool of observation which gives us tremendous information.

Perhaps this is all to clinical and ends up causing confusion, rather than clarification. If so, I apologize.

65cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 7:08 am

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

scratch

LOOK HERE BUDDY

not nice.....

"now your going to have all of us lookin at each other wierd n suspicious and we already do that enough."

We make those evaluations in real life, all the time except it's easier because we have the additional tool of observation which gives us tremendous information.

Perhaps this is all to clinical and ends up causing confusion, rather than clarification. If so, I apologize.

All of us here have always known that some people create socks. But what your saying is someone is so good at managing socks that they have multiple personalities of both sexes and possibly both political persuasions. This is what I am getting from your comments.

Now you say your only reason to tell us this is so we know that it goes on. Well, we know this goes on. but you obviously have a bomb shell of info and dammit I want to know about it. Mad

66cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 7:18 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

scratch

LOOK HERE BUDDY

not nice.....

All of us here have always known that some people create socks. But what your saying is someone is so good at managing socks that they have multiple personalities of both sexes and possibly both political persuasions. This is what I am getting from your comments.

Now you say your only reason to tell us this is so we know that it goes on. Well, we know this goes on. but you obviously have a bomb shell of info and dammit I want to know about it. Mad

"Now you say your only reason to tell us this is so we know that it goes on".

I've always said my purpose is to say it goes on, NOT who the the posters are. Sorry no bombshell.

67cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 7:21 am

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

scratch

LOOK HERE BUDDY

not nice.....

"Now you say your only reason to tell us this is so we know that it goes on".

I've always said my purpose is to say it goes on, NOT who the the posters are. Sorry no bombshell.

68cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 7:23 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:"I knew it. FT is really is really a man, cant even decide which state to be from. Oh wait, but I think Ft is also dreams. so confused. Suspect

LOOK HERE BUDDY

"Im curious to know how you know this for a fact or are you just speculating?"

Education, training and life experiences sent "red flags" up and I sat back and observed behavior.

69cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/5/2012, 5:14 pm

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

LOOK HERE BUDDY

Education, training and life experiences sent "red flags" up and I sat back and observed behavior.

See what youve done? You have people thinking some people arnt who they are... Laughing

but since your so good at all this pshycology stuff, why dont you give us all a free evaluation? now that would be interesting!

70cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/6/2012, 12:21 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

LOOK HERE BUDDY

See what youve done? You have people thinking some people arnt who they are... Laughing

but since your so good at all this pshycology stuff, why dont you give us all a free evaluation? now that would be interesting!

"but since your so good at all this pshycology stuff, why dont you give us all a free evaluation? now that would be interesting!"

That would be an interesting undertaking, but the personality of the person with "control issues" would slide into a different mode every time they are approached.Also we'd need some tools such as the MMPI. My advice is to stay observant.............and you'll see the incongruities.

71cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/6/2012, 12:44 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

OK, I just read through this entire thread.
Slice is very perceptive. However, I don't know who he's talking about.

72cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/6/2012, 6:14 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

scratch

LOOK HERE BUDDY

not nice.....

"your saying is someone is so good at managing socks that they have multiple personalities of both sexes and possibly both political persuasions. This is what I am getting from your comments.
Well, we know this goes on."

Sorry to pass on information that you already knew about. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

73cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/6/2012, 8:31 am

Nekochan wrote:OK, I just read through this entire thread.
Slice is very perceptive. However, I don't know who he's talking about.

Thats my issue too.

and Id like to know. thats why ive been goin round and round like a dog chasin its tail n this thread with him.

he wont tell.

74cyber cross-dressing - Page 3 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/6/2012, 8:46 am

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

scratch

LOOK HERE BUDDY

not nice.....

"your saying is someone is so good at managing socks that they have multiple personalities of both sexes and possibly both political persuasions. This is what I am getting from your comments.
Well, we know this goes on."

Sorry to pass on information that you already knew about. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

Look Slice, I know you havnt been here long. actually I dont know how long youve been here. never the less, there are some main charaters in this game that have been around for a long time. Anyone other than these main charaters are always suspected of being a sock, untill much much verification and torture.

I get the feeling you are trying to say one of the main charaters are cross dressing.

two things.

1. Now I have salinski accusing me of being multiple people and I think your contributions of causing suspicions has encouraged that, especially with your comment to me. Although you have aready said it wasnt me you suspected.
2. Dont be sorry about anything. although your thread has increased suspicions, we were already a mess in here and if nothing else, your thread has been entertaining. Smile

I hope you have a good day..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum