Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am greatly disappointed that the Grand Jury decision to not indict was released at night

+11
The Dude
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
knothead
gatorfan
KarlRove
Sal
Vikingwoman
Hospital Bob
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

nadalfan wrote:

"“I guarantee you that every person of color in this country has faced an indignity, from the ridiculous to the grotesque to the sometimes fatal, at some point in their … I’m going to say last couple of hours.

Race is there, and it is a constant. You’re tired of hearing about it?

Imagine how ****ing exhausting it is living with it.”

Jon Stewart

I'm sure that's all very profound and such but I'm still sick of hearing about it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I bet that Asian shopkeeper who got pushed around by that thug in a strong armed robbery in August and then got his store ransacked night before last is sick and fucking tired of hearing about it too.

2seaoat

I'm sure that's all very profound and such but I'm still sick of hearing about it.

I would expect nothing different. It is just noise to you. Turn the volume down and leave me alone.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Kinda. Except more like "change the channel to a movie". But with the volume still set at normal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's an article in the St. Louis Post Dispatch which attempts to summarize the various eyewitness testimony in the Grand Jury report.
The Post Dispatch is a paid site like the PNJ but it's on the honor system so just tell it you haven't read it in the last 30 days to see the report.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/in-grand-jury-testimony-passion-but-little-agreement-from-witnesses/article_f2fc0e21-dc59-59bf-82bc-c0f35fd40572.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum