Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Brown's body was 148' from Daryl Wilson's squad car!

+5
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

no stress

no stress

"The officer missed more than he hit"         yeah but those hits were in just the right spots

Vikingwoman

no stress wrote:Anybody that believes this load of horseshit has obviously never done stress firing practice.   If officer Wilson was able to shoot that strong arm robbery suspect at 148 feet multiple times then it had to be divine intervention, which meant that even God hated that fat overgrown motherfucker.  Good riddance

Hey Joani, how come you didn't say "what class" like you did to me when I said "shit"? Hmmm?

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I will only be happy when police officers are not longer treated as a protected class and given privileges that other ordinary citizens do not share.   Just let all officers of the law abide by the law.   Mrs. Lowery never got invited to the Grand Jury room to tell her side of the story, and will spend a year in jail before having an opportunity to be found not guilty of the alleged crime.......a parent inadvertently putting the child in their car seat hits the child's head on the car ceiling in just the right angle to cause damage to the child's brain stem, but did Mrs. Lowery get to enjoy protected status?  No, she did not even though she was an officer with the volunteer fire department which served the people.....and therein lies the problem.....the protected class is wagging the dog.

Really, Seaoat?

Bumps the child's head on the ceiling of the car....in just the right angle to cause a massive brain injury and blindness. An injury so severe that when a portion of the skull is removed in surgery his damaged brain herniates out of his skull....because of over-whelming inter- cranial pressure. So much damage to the brain.....tissue from the brain had to be removed. Yet no skull fracture or any external injury to the head and neck area was found...none. Gosh it must have been that little bump on the celing of the car at just the right, exact, percise angle! Had to be.....because it could not possibly have been caused by an acquiantance of yours......never.  

How do you know if the parent on the way to the babysitter didn't have stop suddenly in traffic exerting the force on the child's brain?

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I will only be happy when police officers are not longer treated as a protected class and given privileges that other ordinary citizens do not share.   Just let all officers of the law abide by the law.   Mrs. Lowery never got invited to the Grand Jury room to tell her side of the story, and will spend a year in jail before having an opportunity to be found not guilty of the alleged crime.......a parent inadvertently putting the child in their car seat hits the child's head on the car ceiling in just the right angle to cause damage to the child's brain stem, but did Mrs. Lowery get to enjoy protected status?  No, she did not even though she was an officer with the volunteer fire department which served the people.....and therein lies the problem.....the protected class is wagging the dog.

Really, Seaoat?

Bumps the child's head on the ceiling of the car....in just the right angle to cause a massive brain injury and blindness. An injury so severe that when a portion of the skull is removed in surgery his damaged brain herniates out of his skull....because of over-whelming inter- cranial pressure. So much damage to the brain.....tissue from the brain had to be removed. Yet no skull fracture or any external injury to the head and neck area was found...none. Gosh it must have been that little bump on the celing of the car at just the right, exact, percise angle! Had to be.....because it could not possibly have been caused by an acquiantance of yours......never.  

How do you know if the parent on the way to the babysitter didn't have stop suddenly in traffic exerting the force on the child's brain?

The scenarios you and SO describe are unlikely to the point of preposterousness.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Really, Seaoat?

The scenarios you and SO describe are unlikely to the point of preposterousness.

Of course they are preposterous.

2seaoat

Reasonable doubt is going to take experts, but contrary to the rush to judgment, a jury will get to hear contrary experts who may raise reasonable doubt which is not far from the evidence.

no stress

no stress

Ha ha ha!! Boooyaaa!!!

Vikingwoman

Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Really, Seaoat?

Why are they preposterous? If a human can shake a baby up and down that hard then why can't the force of a car pitch the child's head violently forward disengaging the brain? Have you ever seen those test crashes at 40 mph w/ dummies?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Wordslinger, you haven't accounted for the gun powder residue on Michael Brown's hands. That occurs much closer than 148 feet. Sorry, but your lies are just that, lies.

The close shots took place allegedly while Darren Wilson was inside his squad car.

When a guy who can't multiply or divide feet into yards calls me a liar, I take it for what it's worth: Zero. Nada. Zip. And then all I have to do to get my revenge is simply let the jerk bury himself with his own big mouth. It works every time. LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Vikingwoman wrote:
Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Really, Seaoat?

Why are they preposterous? If a human can shake a baby up and down that hard then why can't the force of a car pitch the child's head violently forward disengaging the brain? Have you ever seen those test crashes at 40 mph w/ dummies?

Why the hell are you talking about the baby on this thread? This thread was supposed to be about Michael Brown. In fact, I find your graphic detail disgusting...have since it happened, because it almost coincided with my grandson's first birthday. And because you won't shut up about it. Why are you so invested in exonerating the police? And why, again, are you so intent upon demonizing black victims of violent crime?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Really, Seaoat?

Car seats!

Vikingwoman

Floridatexan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Really, Seaoat?

Why the hell are you talking about the baby on this thread?  This thread was supposed to be about Michael Brown.  In fact, I find your graphic detail disgusting...have since it happened, because it almost coincided with my grandson's first birthday.  And because you won't shut up about it.  Why are you so invested in exonerating the police?  And why, again, are you so intent upon demonizing black victims of violent crime?

Who are you talking to?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

no stress wrote:Ha ha ha!!  Boooyaaa!!!

For those of us who think a big mouthed actor who at one time was a marine, is now just a big-mouthed actor who glorifies being big-mouthed and crude, merits all the praise and respect smarter people have for such infantile, imitation macho bullshit.

Your imitation, plastic tough-guy persona, your language skills, and your obvious idolization of non-thinking macho crapola, exemplified by your avatar, makes almost anything you're trying to communicate irrelevant. Why don't you take up professional wrestling?

Semper Fi asshole.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Someone decides to measure the distance, and their effort shows that Brown was shot and killed 148' from Officer Wilson's position.

If those findings are true, how in hell can anyone other than Pacedog and Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, justify the cop's reason to shoot to kill?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/20/1346374/-BREAKING-VIDEO-Police-Lied-Mike-Brown-was-killed-148-feet-away-from-Darren-Wilson-s-SUV?detail=email

Six shots at nearly 50 yards each? Geez. Hire that dude and let him take care of ISIS by himself.

My ex is a marksmanship instructor with the SRSO, she can't hit six shots from that distance, much less a kill shot.

So your ex is a bad shot -- we're talking just 50 yards -- I've shot accurately at that distance with a .45, a .357 and even a .22 mag.  And I regularly see handgun enthusiasts shoot at that distance at the Quintette Road range.   I've killed wild boar in California with a handgun at 40 yards.  But so what?  Your ex isn't involved in Brown's killing and neither was I.  The point of the distance measurement destroys the killer cop's alibi that he shot in fear of his life.  On that alone, Wilson is guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

Whether Brown was 35 feet or 148 feet from Wilson when he was gunned down, Brown had no firearm and was absolutely no believable life threat to the killer cop.

Reality.

145 feet is 75 yards not 50 yards.

Joani

3 feet equals one yard

145 feet divided by three is 48.3 yards

Thanks, Joni ..

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Someone decides to measure the distance, and their effort shows that Brown was shot and killed 148' from Officer Wilson's position.

If those findings are true, how in hell can anyone other than Pacedog and Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, justify the cop's reason to shoot to kill?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/20/1346374/-BREAKING-VIDEO-Police-Lied-Mike-Brown-was-killed-148-feet-away-from-Darren-Wilson-s-SUV?detail=email

Six shots at nearly 50 yards each? Geez. Hire that dude and let him take care of ISIS by himself.

My ex is a marksmanship instructor with the SRSO, she can't hit six shots from that distance, much less a kill shot.

So your ex is a bad shot -- we're talking just 50 yards -- I've shot accurately at that distance with a .45, a .357 and even a .22 mag.  And I regularly see handgun enthusiasts shoot at that distance at the Quintette Road range.   I've killed wild boar in California with a handgun at 40 yards.  But so what?  Your ex isn't involved in Brown's killing and neither was I.  The point of the distance measurement destroys the killer cop's alibi that he shot in fear of his life.  On that alone, Wilson is guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

Whether Brown was 35 feet or 148 feet from Wilson when he was gunned down, Brown had no firearm and was absolutely no believable life threat to the killer cop.

Reality.

145 feet is 75 yards not 50 yards.

Joani

3 feet equals one yard

145 feet divided by three is 48.3 yards

Thanks, Joni ..

Embarassed

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Really, Seaoat?

Car seats!

Car seats? They don't hold a baby's head.

Diffuse axonal injury (DAI) is widespread damage to nerve cells that make up brain tissue. When the brain is being thrown at high speed in all kinds of directions, the nerve cells twist and turn, causing brain cells to shear and tear. When nerve cells are damaged in this way, they lose their ability to communicate with each other, so signals cannot pass through.

High speed is often a factor with DAI - often caused by car or motorbike accidents, falls from great heights or violent assaults. This is also the type of injury babies get suffer they are shaken violently (called shaken baby syndrome). DAI is very serious as damaged nerve cells cannot be repaired, and depending on where and how much damage is done, the person may never fully recover and may be left with severe impairments.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Really, Seaoat?

Car seats!

Car seats? They don't hold a baby's head.

Diffuse axonal injury (DAI) is widespread damage to nerve cells that make up brain tissue. When the brain is being thrown at high speed in all kinds of directions, the nerve cells twist and turn, causing brain cells to shear and tear. When nerve cells are damaged in this way, they lose their ability to communicate with each other, so signals cannot pass through.

High speed is often a factor with DAI - often caused by car or motorbike accidents, falls from great heights or violent assaults. This is also the type of injury babies get suffer they are shaken violently (called shaken baby syndrome). DAI is very serious as damaged nerve cells cannot be repaired, and depending on where and how much damage is done, the person may never fully recover and may be left with severe impairments.

The shearing of the brain can occur in a car accident. Slamming on brakes the child's head would go forward and then back to a nuetral position. The car seat design extends above the childs head to prevent extension.

Vikingwoman

Really? I know someone who's child's neck broke from going forward and backward in a car seat during an accident.

Vikingwoman

Wordslinger wrote:

For those of us who think a big mouthed actor who at one time was a marine, is now just a big-mouthed actor who glorifies being big-mouthed and crude, merits all the praise and respect smarter people have for such infantile, imitation macho bullshit.  

Your imitation, plastic tough-guy persona, your language skills, and your obvious idolization of non-thinking macho crapola, exemplified by your avatar, makes almost anything you're trying to communicate irrelevant.  Why don't you take up professional wrestling?  

Semper Fi asshole.  

Who was an actor? No stress? LOL! That's got to be a joke?

no stress

no stress

Vikingwoman wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your imitation, plastic tough-guy persona, your language skills, and your obvious idolization of non-thinking macho crapola, exemplified by your avatar, makes almost anything you're trying to communicate irrelevant.  Why don't you take up professional wrestling?  

Semper Fi asshole.  

Who was an actor? No stress? LOL! That's got to be a joke?
God dreams youre so fucking stupid! read his post very slowly and by the grace of God ,just maybe you will realize that he is talking about the guy in my avatar. For fucks sake go back to night school and at least get your GED where you can walk and chew gum in public........and wash them skanky ass feet!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Really? I know someone who's child's neck broke from going forward and backward in a car seat during an accident.

Car accident or slamming on brakes?

Vikingwoman

How does that shit taste, No Stress? Is is good? I bet your mouth is so full of it you're choking after all that Benghazi shit? LOLOLOL!

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Really? I know someone who's child's neck broke from going forward and backward in a car seat during an accident.

Did you see where I said accident already in the post?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Did you see where I said accident already in the post?

Of course I did! I also saw where you suggested the dad injured the child while slamming on brakes. Do you realize the difference ?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ferguson-grand-jury-unfair-michael-brown-family-lawyer/story?id=27117993

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum