Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Brown's body was 148' from Daryl Wilson's squad car!

+5
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Someone decides to measure the distance, and their effort shows that Brown was shot and killed 148' from Officer Wilson's position.

If those findings are true, how in hell can anyone other than Pacedog and Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, justify the cop's reason to shoot to kill?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/20/1346374/-BREAKING-VIDEO-Police-Lied-Mike-Brown-was-killed-148-feet-away-from-Darren-Wilson-s-SUV?detail=email

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Next report....it will be 6 miles away and asleep in his bed.

2seaoat

So distance makes you uncomfortable?

Michael Brown's body was 148' from Daryl Wilson's squad car! Th?id=HN.608056232902592237&w=135&h=164&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Damn!!!!! Officer Wilson is a pretty good shot with that most likely a 40 cal since the gunny always told us the 9 mm and most handguns are not very reliable after 25 yards.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZk9tycQ9q0

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If you didn't read the article, you should. At that distance, he couldn't have posed a threat to Wilson. It's really not a joking matter or a matter for sarcasm.

2seaoat

If you didn't read the article, you should. At that distance, he couldn't have posed a threat to Wilson. It's really not a joking matter or a matter for sarcasm.

He wonders why he is considered a period to a thread.........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
If you didn't read the article, you should.  At that distance, he couldn't have posed a threat to Wilson.  It's really not a joking matter or a matter for sarcasm.

This is all so silly... A man can be hit with a fatal wound and still run the length of a football field before bleeding out...

2seaoat

This is all so silly... A man can be hit with a fatal wound and still run the length of a football field before bleeding out...

Distance partially explains all the missed shots.......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:This is all so silly... A man can be hit with a fatal wound and still run the length of a football field before bleeding out...

That's right, I don't like people that abuse authority but in this case I think the cop was justified. The perp had just robbed a store and stolen some cigars . He may have thought the cop was arresting him for that..who knows.

2seaoat

I will only be happy when police officers are not longer treated as a protected class and given privileges that other ordinary citizens do not share. Just let all officers of the law abide by the law. Mrs. Lowery never got invited to the Grand Jury room to tell her side of the story, and will spend a year in jail before having an opportunity to be found not guilty of the alleged crime.......a parent inadvertently putting the child in their car seat hits the child's head on the car ceiling in just the right angle to cause damage to the child's brain stem, but did Mrs. Lowery get to enjoy protected status? No, she did not even though she was an officer with the volunteer fire department which served the people.....and therein lies the problem.....the protected class is wagging the dog.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:Someone decides to measure the distance, and their effort shows that Brown was shot and killed 148' from Officer Wilson's position.

If those findings are true, how in hell can anyone other than Pacedog and Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, justify the cop's reason to shoot to kill?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/20/1346374/-BREAKING-VIDEO-Police-Lied-Mike-Brown-was-killed-148-feet-away-from-Darren-Wilson-s-SUV?detail=email

Six shots at nearly 50 yards each? Geez. Hire that dude and let him take care of ISIS by himself.

My ex is a marksmanship instructor with the SRSO, she can't hit six shots from that distance, much less a kill shot.

Floridatexan wrote:
If you didn't read the article, you should.  At that distance, he couldn't have posed a threat to Wilson.  It's really not a joking matter or a matter for sarcasm.

Michael Brown's body was 148' from Daryl Wilson's squad car! Th?&id=HN.608054656654706136&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

After all the liberal outrage about how the man was shot execution style, which would have been point blank range, and now how he was shot at almost a 150 feet and you don't expect sarcasm?..... Then a town is destroyed all in the name of peaceful protests while teachers are being fired for racial slurs towards whites over the incident and you don't expect sarcasm?

If this was the message you think MLK was talking about then...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIq1LvzSLsk

Smile

2seaoat wrote:If you didn't read the article, you should. At that distance, he couldn't have posed a threat to Wilson. It's really not a joking matter or a matter for sarcasm.

He wonders why he is considered a period to a thread.........

Michael Brown's body was 148' from Daryl Wilson's squad car! Th?&id=HN.608054605119882455&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Should I express in mock outrage over you calling me a feminine hygiene problem like some of our more progressive supporters?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HfsBqNxp1Y

Smile

OMG!!!!! I think my fingers are getting cramps! Is that what you're talking about?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:This is all so silly... A man can be hit with a fatal wound and still run the length of a football field before bleeding out...

That's right, I don't like people that abuse authority but in this case I think the cop was justified. The perp had just robbed a store and stolen some cigars . He may have thought the cop was arresting him for that..who knows.

Wow, you're really a hardcore law enforcement guy! How come you post so many cop-abuse comments?

Do you really believe a teenager who steals some cigars deserves to be shot to death for it?

Talk about Weird!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Someone decides to measure the distance, and their effort shows that Brown was shot and killed 148' from Officer Wilson's position.

Six shots at nearly 50 yards each? Geez. Hire that dude and let him take care of ISIS by himself.

My ex is a marksmanship instructor with the SRSO, she can't hit six shots from that distance, much less a kill shot.

So your ex is a bad shot -- we're talking just 50 yards -- I've shot accurately at that distance with a .45, a .357 and even a .22 mag. And I regularly see handgun enthusiasts shoot at that distance at the Quintette Road range. I've killed wild boar in California with a handgun at 40 yards. But so what? Your ex isn't involved in Brown's killing and neither was I. The point of the distance measurement destroys the killer cop's alibi that he shot in fear of his life. On that alone, Wilson is guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

Whether Brown was 35 feet or 148 feet from Wilson when he was gunned down, Brown had no firearm and was absolutely no believable life threat to the killer cop.

Reality.

A yard is three feet joani... but fifty yards with a pistol under duress is a long shot... too long.

It also doesn't mean that's the distance between the two at the time of the shooting... it's just distance from car.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I will only be happy when police officers are not longer treated as a protected class and given privileges that other ordinary citizens do not share.   Just let all officers of the law abide by the law.   Mrs. Lowery never got invited to the Grand Jury room to tell her side of the story, and will spend a year in jail before having an opportunity to be found not guilty of the alleged crime.......a parent inadvertently putting the child in their car seat hits the child's head on the car ceiling in just the right angle to cause damage to the child's brain stem, but did Mrs. Lowery get to enjoy protected status?  No, she did not even though she was an officer with the volunteer fire department which served the people.....and therein lies the problem.....the protected class is wagging the dog.

Really, Seaoat?

Bumps the child's head on the ceiling of the car....in just the right angle to cause a massive brain injury and blindness. An injury so severe that when a portion of the skull is removed in surgery his damaged brain herniates out of his skull....because of over-whelming inter- cranial pressure. So much damage to the brain.....tissue from the brain had to be removed. Yet no skull fracture or any external injury to the head and neck area was found...none. Gosh it must have been that little bump on the celing of the car at just the right, exact, percise angle! Had to be.....because it could not possibly have been caused by an acquiantance of yours......never.

no stress

no stress

Anybody that believes this load of horseshit has obviously never done stress firing practice. If officer Wilson was able to shoot that strong arm robbery suspect at 148 feet multiple times then it had to be divine intervention, which meant that even God hated that fat overgrown motherfucker. Good riddance

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Wow, you're really a hardcore law enforcement guy!  How come you post so many cop-abuse comments?  

Do you really believe a teenager who steals some cigars deserves to be shot to death for it?

Talk about Weird!
It as nothing to do with the theft it has to do with the boy/man attacking the cop. He may have been overreacting at the prospect of being arrested...You attack a cop I doubt they are taught to play fair and follow Marcus of Queensbury rules ...they are just going to shoot you and deal with it later....

KarlRove

KarlRove

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

So your ex is a bad shot -- we're talking just 50 yards -- I've shot accurately at that distance with a .45, a .357 and even a .22 mag.  And I regularly see handgun enthusiasts shoot at that distance at the Quintette Road range.   I've killed wild boar in California with a handgun at 40 yards.  But so what?  Your ex isn't involved in Brown's killing and neither was I.  The point of the distance measurement destroys the killer cop's alibi that he shot in fear of his life.  On that alone, Wilson is guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

Whether Brown was 35 feet or 148 feet from Wilson when he was gunned down, Brown had no firearm and was absolutely no believable life threat to the killer cop.

Reality.

145 feet is 75 yards not 50 yards.

Joani

3 feet equals one yard

145 feet divided by three is 48.3 yards

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger, you haven't accounted for the gun powder residue on Michael Brown's hands. That occurs much closer than 148 feet. Sorry, but your lies are just that, lies.

Sal

Sal

That happened at the pig's car.

Then he ran away while the pig kept shooting.

Then he stopped and tried to surrender to the pig.

Then the pig executed him.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

KarlRove wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

So your ex is a bad shot -- we're talking just 50 yards -- I've shot accurately at that distance with a .45, a .357 and even a .22 mag.  And I regularly see handgun enthusiasts shoot at that distance at the Quintette Road range.   I've killed wild boar in California with a handgun at 40 yards.  But so what?  Your ex isn't involved in Brown's killing and neither was I.  The point of the distance measurement destroys the killer cop's alibi that he shot in fear of his life.  On that alone, Wilson is guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

Reality.

145 feet is 75 yards not 50 yards.

Joani

3 feet equals one yard

145 feet divided by three is 48.3 yards

Dammit!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:That happened at the pig's car.

Then he ran away while the pig kept shooting.

Then he stopped and tried to surrender to the pig.

Then the pig executed him.

Gosh...I didn't realize you were there.

2seaoat

The officer missed more than he hit.......but when you have a man stationary with his hands up and the officer exiting the car and firing and walking toward the fleeing person......the distance was significantly closer. I shot competitively at 14 and I could have shot his thumb off in the prone position with a rifle......I could not have hit him with a hand held pistol......I never could. The officer was closer, but the distance sets the parameters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum