Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clint Eastwood is Great

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Clint Eastwood is Great - Page 2 Empty Re: Clint Eastwood is Great on 9/1/2012, 11:36 am

Slicef18

Slicef18
I agree Clint's a very talented man who's character aged along with the actor's real life. I would like to have seen Clint stretch his character into something other than an angry individual.

27Clint Eastwood is Great - Page 2 Empty Re: Clint Eastwood is Great on 9/1/2012, 11:39 am

Nekochan

Nekochan
I don't think he seemed angry.

28Clint Eastwood is Great - Page 2 Empty The Man In Black on 9/1/2012, 11:47 am

Slicef18

Slicef18
Nekochan wrote:Johnny Cash is another one who became better with age.....he last few recordings were the best of his career, I think.

Johnny had a bit of a warble which he was criticized for having. Twenty five years later the group "Boyz II Men? had a warble and folks loved it. Go figure. June Carter saved Johnny from himself and he never forgot it.

29Clint Eastwood is Great - Page 2 Empty Re: Clint Eastwood is Great on 9/1/2012, 12:12 pm

Nekochan wrote:I did notice Clint's wild hair. It was kind of cute, I thought.

I agree with Seaoat about Clint's portrayal of aging. Glad he didn't urinate on stage, lol, but he has a depth to his acting that few others can match. He has become better with age. How many people can you say that about?

Clint had a hard time getting over his leading man persona when he got older. I remember a movie where he was the lead and was in bed w/ a woman 30 years his junior. When he got out of bed naked you could see his backside walking to the bathroom and his butt was sagging to the floor. I remember being shocked and thinking he's way too old to be playing these parts. He was like in his 70's. No no no!

30Clint Eastwood is Great - Page 2 Empty Re: Clint Eastwood is Great on 9/1/2012, 1:00 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
I've always disliked when movies match a leading man with a woman 25+ years younger than him. It sends the message that a man of any age shouldn't be interested in a woman over a certain age. Mad
It's a bad message.

31Clint Eastwood is Great - Page 2 Empty Re: Clint Eastwood is Great on 9/1/2012, 1:06 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
There's a movie with Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep that I saw previews to about an older couple trying to get the spark back. I expect a lot more movies like this as baby boomers age. I might get hubby to go see it with me since Tommy Lee Jones is in it, lol.
There are plenty of beautiful older actresses that can play romantic roles in movies with older leading men.

32Clint Eastwood is Great - Page 2 Empty Re: Clint Eastwood is Great on 9/1/2012, 1:30 pm

Sal

Sal
Nekochan wrote:There's a movie with Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep that I saw previews to about an older couple trying to get the spark back. I expect a lot more movies like this as baby boomers age. I might get hubby to go see it with me since Tommy Lee Jones is in it, lol.
There are plenty of beautiful older actresses that can play romantic roles in movies with older leading men.

Oh God, no. Now we're going to be subjected to an endless stream of romantic comedies revolving around old people's intimacy issues? Is there nothing the baby boomers can't fuck up? LOL

33Clint Eastwood is Great - Page 2 Empty Re: Clint Eastwood is Great on 9/1/2012, 4:59 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:There's a movie with Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep that I saw previews to about an older couple trying to get the spark back. I expect a lot more movies like this as baby boomers age. I might get hubby to go see it with me since Tommy Lee Jones is in it, lol.

Oh God, no. Now we're going to be subjected to an endless stream of romantic comedies revolving around old people's intimacy issues? Is there nothing the baby boomers can't fuck up? LOL

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum