Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax Cheat!!!

+2
VectorMan
A View
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tax Cheat!!! Empty Tax Cheat!!! 8/29/2012, 6:41 pm

A View

Rolling Eyes I know it's just me but can someone please explain to me how Obama and the Democrats can ask about Romney's taxes when they hired a tax cheat to be the Treasury Secretary? Seems a little hypocritical to me.

2Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/29/2012, 6:58 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

A View wrote: Rolling Eyes I know it's just me but can someone please explain to me how Obama and the Democrats can ask about Romney's taxes when they hired a tax cheat to be the Treasury Secretary? Seems a little hypocritical to me.

Several tax cheats if I remember correctly. Of course, they get a pass. They're liberals. It's no big deal. Double standards are the backbone of the democratic party.

3Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/29/2012, 7:26 pm

that's not "fair"... how do they get two standards and we only get one? sheeesh...

4Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/30/2012, 8:35 am

PkrBum wrote:that's not "fair"... how do they get two standards and we only get one? sheeesh...

Yes but the liberals shriek, whine, gnash their teeth, and own most media outlets - the squeaky wheel gets the green in D.C.

5Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/30/2012, 4:08 pm

NaNook

NaNook

People forget the first HHS nomination. Remember TOM?

6Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/30/2012, 4:52 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

A View wrote: Rolling Eyes I know it's just me but can someone please explain to me how Obama and the Democrats can ask about Romney's taxes when they hired a tax cheat to be the Treasury Secretary? Seems a little hypocritical to me.
Well, A View, there is more than enough hypocrocy to go around. The supporters of Romney have no problem with him tucking millions away in off shore accounts and using all sorts of tax dodges to avoid what some might think of as his reasonable contribution to the public coffers. There is no problem with all these maneuvers because, they point out, he is following the law. The tax code has become a designer tax code for those folks with enough money to lobby congress and get the thing written up especially to meet their individual needs. And supporters don't seem to mind that it is easy to follow tax laws that your lobbyists helped write.

Okay, so Romney and people in his tax bracket (15% or so) play by the rules and the supporters of this system will be quick to point out that no one is likely to send the IRS more than they are required to.

On the other hand they tear their hair out and froth at the mouth over the thought that poor people pay no (income) taxes at all.

It is fine for the rich to take advantage of every single tax break known to man but god forbid a poor family should follow all the tax laws and not have to pay any (income) taxes. They defend the rich but condemn the poor even when they are both following the law. Now that's a double standard or some sort.

Telstar likes this post

7Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/30/2012, 5:07 pm

there maybe enough hypocrisy to go around... but there certainly aren't enough ethics. it get old when ppl only excuse their own representatives. we will either demand honesty... or demand nothing. geitner and holder would have been fired summarily under that standard... right?

8Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/31/2012, 1:18 am

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Well, A View, there is more than enough hypocrocy to go around. The supporters of Romney have no problem with him tucking millions away in off shore accounts and using all sorts of tax dodges to avoid what some might think of as his reasonable contribution to the public coffers. There is no problem with all these maneuvers because, they point out, he is following the law. The tax code has become a designer tax code for those folks with enough money to lobby congress and get the thing written up especially to meet their individual needs. And supporters don't seem to mind that it is easy to follow tax laws that your lobbyists helped write.

Okay, so Romney and people in his tax bracket (15% or so) play by the rules and the supporters of this system will be quick to point out that no one is likely to send the IRS more than they are required to.

On the other hand they tear their hair out and froth at the mouth over the thought that poor people pay no (income) taxes at all.

It is fine for the rich to take advantage of every single tax break known to man but god forbid a poor family should follow all the tax laws and not have to pay any (income) taxes. They defend the rich but condemn the poor even when they are both following the law. Now that's a double standard or some sort.

Mitt Romney has done nothing illegal. He has disclosed where he has trusts and accounts just as many, many prominent Democrats do. President Barack Hussein Obama used every possible tax loophole to reduce his tax liability as much as possible. How much was the check President Obama wrote to the IRS because it was the "right" thing to do?

As you know too, although apparently it is impossible for you to absorb, the money people use for investments, (Capital Gains) is money they have earned and already paid taxes.

HALF the country is not poor. What are the odds that people who pay no income taxes will vote for higher taxes, higher spending? What about if they too were PAYING SOMETHING in income taxes? If they voted for spending increases, THEIR TAXES TOO would increase. Think that might slow spending?

ONCE AGAIN...without major changes, how do we deal with this disaster, made far worse by this administration?

Where will this money come from? Please don't say the "RICH", they don't have anywhere NEAR this much money.

Current Debt . . . $15.9 TRILLION Plus the $1.3 TRILLION proposed by President Barack Hussein Obama for 2013. (No budget approved)

Unfunded Liabilities (money we have PROMISED, do not have, nor do we have it coming in)

Social Security. . . . $15.9 TRILLION
(10,000 Baby Boomers RETIRE EVERY DAY) (How many workers are entering the job market daily?)

Prescription Drugs .$20.4 TRILLION

Medicare. . . . . . . . $83.4 TRILLION

Total Unfunded Liabilities $120.4 TRILLION!

Number of Households in 2010 = 112,611,029

Unfunded Liability Per household $1,053,398.00

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

PLUS ObamaCare and Untold TRILLIONS more in TAXES

Since far left radical House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took office in January 1, 2007 our debt has increased by $6+ TRILLION.

FIVE+ TRILLION since President Barack Hussein Obama took office. With Obama promise of ANOTHER $1.3 TRILLION DEBT FOR 2013.

Why do Progressives DEMAND a far lower standard of living for our children and their children? What makes you so superior, so selfish that you think you deserve far more of what they will earn?

Saddling our children and their children with this massive debt is immoral, indefensible and, as we have seen, the lefties here don’t even try.

Shameful and immoral!

9Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/31/2012, 9:23 am

2seaoat

An honest man cannot have 100 million plus in his qualified plans. Mitt Romney is a self serving robber baron.....a sociopath. His father was a good man. His father was a real American who was a fighter and could look you in the eye and tell you something you did not want to hear, and you still respected the man. Richard Nixon feared Romney. Kennedy feared Romney. The man had integrity and released 12 years of his tax returns because he had courage and integrity. Mitt is his silver spooned son who advocated for the Viet Nam war at Stanford when a student, but when his deferment expired upon graduation he ran of to France and had a three year European vacation while other young men were drafted who neither had silver spoons or the deep seated self serving sociopath personality which makes his flip flops reality and he has no moral conscious or integrity that his father had, and he thinks America is simply that stupid. Republicans for Johnson! We will never vote for this man, nor will we vote for Obama, but to suggest that Mitt Romney has not abandoned his responsibilities to this country in the payment of his taxes, is like saying he was a war hero in France and he made great sacrifices for his country. The man is a very bad man and all the whipped cream on this dung pile will not make him any different than any other tax cheat, or a person who bends the rules to screw this country. He exports our jobs, seeks to pay less tax as he robs America, and thinks that a young person does not need government loans......they just have to ask their parents for a loan.....yep....Mitt's reality.

10Tax Cheat!!! Empty Re: Tax Cheat!!! 8/31/2012, 11:12 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:An honest man cannot have 100 million plus in his qualified plans. Mitt Romney is a self serving robber baron.....a sociopath. His father was a good man. His father was a real American who was a fighter and could look you in the eye and tell you something you did not want to hear, and you still respected the man. Richard Nixon feared Romney. Kennedy feared Romney. The man had integrity and released 12 years of his tax returns because he had courage and integrity. Mitt is his silver spooned son who advocated for the Viet Nam war at Stanford when a student, but when his deferment expired upon graduation he ran of to France and had a three year European vacation while other young men were drafted who neither had silver spoons or the deep seated self serving sociopath personality which makes his flip flops reality and he has no moral conscious or integrity that his father had, and he thinks America is simply that stupid. Republicans for Johnson! We will never vote for this man, nor will we vote for Obama, but to suggest that Mitt Romney has not abandoned his responsibilities to this country in the payment of his taxes, is like saying he was a war hero in France and he made great sacrifices for his country. The man is a very bad man and all the whipped cream on this dung pile will not make him any different than any other tax cheat, or a person who bends the rules to screw this country. He exports our jobs, seeks to pay less tax as he robs America, and thinks that a young person does not need government loans......they just have to ask their parents for a loan.....yep....Mitt's reality.
Wow,THAT's what I'm talkin' about! Great post cutting through the BS. Refreshing.

Telstar likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum