Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

good news

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1good news Empty good news 8/14/2014, 5:59 pm

cool1

cool1

My husband Pete this morning had his surgery and they put all his parts back together he is so out of it right now , just rest for him but they said so far so good , We had a set back we couldn't go to sleep last night im so tired , His mother passed away last night , Got the call around 9pm -whew we were at the hospital most the night.
I was so worried this would upset him to much to have surgery but at the same time he wanted the bag off him so its done so far so good  cheers cheers -- I feel bad about his mom but she is in no pain now.

2good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 6:02 pm

GREAT News!!!! Thanks for posting...

3good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 6:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Cool I 'm happy for your husband. I wish him a speedy recovery. I know you both are relieved.

Please convey my deepest sympathy to your husband regarding his mom. Very sad.

4good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 6:08 pm

2seaoat

Girl.....there is a lot on your plate, but prayers always help, and keep up the good fight.

5good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 6:09 pm

I'm glad for your husband. Terrible timing for his mom tho... it sounds as if she had been ill. All the best..!!

6good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 6:11 pm

cool1

cool1

yea I have had a lot going on and I don't really talk politics anymore , It gives me a headache . I have enough just dealing with everyday stuff . I do like other threads though , I do face book a lot keeps me close to family and friends although as long as Ive been on here I feel like yall my family to , sometimes I get in a rut and just don't feel like posting or being on computer  Razz 

7good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 6:13 pm

cool1

cool1

Thank you all !!!   Petes mom had heart failure 80 years old , loved by many she was a mom of 12 --many many many grand-children

8good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 6:17 pm

Mother of twelve... wow. That's alot of love.

9good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 6:25 pm

cool1

cool1

sure is a lot of love- Shocked 

10good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 7:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Glad to see you posting. You are a breath of fresh air in a forum that is hate filled and condescending.

11good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 9:44 pm

good news Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtONqKWYSTQHX7VeIwAtpmjfnIqtQodZNGLvECYPoTExS935ci

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkSIwaUaNc

Smile 

12good news Empty Re: good news 8/14/2014, 11:17 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Good news about your husband! I hope he makes a speedy recovery. So sorry for the loss of your mother in law.

13good news Empty Re: good news 8/15/2014, 6:46 am

knothead

knothead

Cool, I join your other forum friends with wishing Pete a speedy recovery and my sincere condolences to the family for the loss of his Mother. Best wishes!

14good news Empty Re: good news 8/15/2014, 6:54 am

cool1

cool1

QueenOfHearts wrote:Good news about your husband!  I hope he makes a speedy recovery.  So sorry for the loss of your mother in law.

Thank you all I finally passed out around 10 pm , back up in the Am --clean house and take off for hospital again , I think he will be in a lot of pain for a while after this , could be 3 weeks before he can work again , Im so tired of this up and down stuff .

well my husband called a lawyer , They are on stand by - They said after this operation here , At the end of the month they are going to pull all medical records every one of them and then they are going to look at them and if they find 1 thing wrong they are going to go after VA

The lawyer said home health care was paid $ 350 a day , And since I had to still do all the nursing care even with they came out I still had to do there job lol So the lawyer said I the wife should have been paid 350 a day to do all nursing , He said if he finds anything at all he said hes looking anywhere from hundred thousand to five hundred thousand mmm

Pain and suffering -- stuff like that , im sure if anything happens Im thinking years I don't know how all that works.  Shocked 

I just want the nightmare over period . I just want him better-- Mad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum