Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

What If Jesus Had Been a Republican?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Of course he let them crucify him. He could have stopped it. His purpose on Earth was not to overthrow the Romans.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so, wax poetic and explain how he could have stopped it.

tell us how Jesus could have stopped his crucifixion.

why are you even arguing this...?

what was his purpose on earth as far as you wish to define it....?


after you explain that, why don't you explain the difference between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven....?

You are the one who likes to argue. I just expressed my opinion about Jesus' preaching and his purpose of coming to Earth. Jesus spoke to the individual about how to treat your neighbor, not to governments about how to govern and how to spend tax money. He didn't come down to overthrow any human government, he came to die for our sins.

There are many Bible experts but they obviously don't agree about everything.

You don't really believe that,do you? Why did Jesus have kids then and leave his family?

Nekochan

Nekochan
skankymoranky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Of course he let them crucify him. He could have stopped it. His purpose on Earth was not to overthrow the Romans.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so, wax poetic and explain how he could have stopped it.

tell us how Jesus could have stopped his crucifixion.

why are you even arguing this...?

what was his purpose on earth as far as you wish to define it....?


after you explain that, why don't you explain the difference between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven....?

You are the one who likes to argue. I just expressed my opinion about Jesus' preaching and his purpose of coming to Earth. Jesus spoke to the individual about how to treat your neighbor, not to governments about how to govern and how to spend tax money. He didn't come down to overthrow any human government, he came to die for our sins.

There are many Bible experts but they obviously don't agree about everything.

You don't really believe that,do you? Why did Jesus have kids then and leave his family?

What?? LOL.

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Of course he let them crucify him. He could have stopped it. His purpose on Earth was not to overthrow the Romans.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so, wax poetic and explain how he could have stopped it.

tell us how Jesus could have stopped his crucifixion.

why are you even arguing this...?

what was his purpose on earth as far as you wish to define it....?


after you explain that, why don't you explain the difference between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven....?

You are the one who likes to argue. I just expressed my opinion about Jesus' preaching and his purpose of coming to Earth. Jesus spoke to the individual about how to treat your neighbor, not to governments about how to govern and how to spend tax money. He didn't come down to overthrow any human government, he came to die for our sins.

There are many Bible experts but they obviously don't agree about everything.

You don't really believe that,do you? Why did Jesus have kids then and leave his family?

What?? LOL.

http://www.conspire.com/jesus-was-married-to-mary-magdalene/

Why would he choose to die w/ a family?

Nekochan

Nekochan
Jesus came to Earth to die for our sins, not to marry and have a family. This was in prophecy from the Old Testament.
I'm familiar with the theory that Jesus had a wife, but as you must have read in your link, most Christians denounce it.

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:Jesus came to Earth to die for our sins, not to marry and have a family. This was in prophecy from the Old Testament.
I'm familiar with the theory that Jesus had a wife, but as you must have read in your link, most Christians denounce it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

bullshit....

he did not "come to earth"....he was born here.

the more you try to spin this and argue the more you prove my point.


you accusing me of trying to argue about ANYTHING does not even pass the giggle test. you would argue with a stop sign.

i regret the day i interfered w/ your vendetta against your sister in law, and the focus was turned on me. you're a vindictive bitch who used to have a cabal of sycophants to help carry out your agenda.

where are they now...?



Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
What If Jesus Had Been a Republican? - Page 2 Crazym10

Nekochan

Nekochan
thread_bear wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Jesus came to Earth to die for our sins, not to marry and have a family. This was in prophecy from the Old Testament.
I'm familiar with the theory that Jesus had a wife, but as you must have read in your link, most Christians denounce it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

bullshit....

he did not "come to earth"....he was born here.

the more you try to spin this and argue the more you prove my point.


you accusing me of trying to argue about ANYTHING does not even pass the giggle test. you would argue with a stop sign.

i regret the day i interfered w/ your vendetta against your sister in law, and the focus was turned on me. you're a vindictive bitch who used to have a cabal of sycophants to help carry out your agenda.

where are they now...?




Would Jesus approve of your post?
Evil or Very Mad

Nekochan

Nekochan
Joanimaroni wrote:What If Jesus Had Been a Republican? - Page 2 Crazym10

scratch

Poor thing, he just goes off the deep end for no reason.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
Joanimaroni wrote:What If Jesus Had Been a Republican? - Page 2 Crazym10

Cue the syncophant.

Nekochan

Nekochan
FT, are you TB's little helper now?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:What If Jesus Had Been a Republican? - Page 2 Crazym10

Cue the syncophant.

Did you make a list of all his derogatory terms? Of course, for you to be completely accurate, you should first check your spelling before posting.

VectorMan

VectorMan
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:What If Jesus Had Been a Republican? - Page 2 Crazym10

Cue the syncophant.

?

Nekochan

Nekochan
It's just FT ignoring TB's crazy and uncalled for rant and choosing instead to attack Joani. Same old, same old. lol.
I wonder if TB will call her out on her spelling? Hmm.

VectorMan

VectorMan
Nekochan wrote:It's just FT ignoring TB's crazy and uncalled for rant and choosing instead to attack Joani. Same old, same old. lol.
I wonder if TB will call her out on her spelling? Hmm.

Of course not, she's his little "syncophant". LOL

Now he'll post something with his usual unjustified air of superiority. So predictable.

Nekochan

Nekochan
She should probably be disliked at least 5 points for her spelling. Smile

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Jesus came to Earth to die for our sins, not to marry and have a family. This was in prophecy from the Old Testament.
I'm familiar with the theory that Jesus had a wife, but as you must have read in your link, most Christians denounce it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

bullshit....

he did not "come to earth"....he was born here.

the more you try to spin this and argue the more you prove my point.


you accusing me of trying to argue about ANYTHING does not even pass the giggle test. you would argue with a stop sign.

i regret the day i interfered w/ your vendetta against your sister in law, and the focus was turned on me. you're a vindictive bitch who used to have a cabal of sycophants to help carry out your agenda.

where are they now...?




Would Jesus approve of your post?
:evil:


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

would Jesus approve of your vendetta and unending malicious hatred...?










Nekochan

Nekochan
The great thing about Jesus is that no matter how much you fail in life, he's always there.
TB, I have no vendetta against you. I don't hate you.

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:The great thing about Jesus is that no matter how much you fail in life, he's always there.
TB, I have no vendetta against you. I don't hate you.

He's always where? The only place Jesus is is in your mind. Jesus was a prophet.He was a human being who was escalated into some spiritual phenomenon as the son of God. They've already found his tomb and sealed it up w/ cement because it doesn't fit the doctrines people were taught to believe all their lives.

Nekochan

Nekochan
skankymoranky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:The great thing about Jesus is that no matter how much you fail in life, he's always there.
TB, I have no vendetta against you. I don't hate you.

He's always where? The only place Jesus is is in your mind. Jesus was a prophet.He was a human being who was escalated into some spiritual phenomenon as the son of God. They've already found his tomb and sealed it up w/ cement because it doesn't fit the doctrines people were taught to believe all their lives.

It's about faith, Dreams. Just the fact that you and I are here is a miracle, a result of the actions of something or someone greater than we are. We aren't all here by accident.
But you don't have to believe like I believe.

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:The great thing about Jesus is that no matter how much you fail in life, he's always there.
TB, I have no vendetta against you. I don't hate you.

He's always where? The only place Jesus is is in your mind. Jesus was a prophet.He was a human being who was escalated into some spiritual phenomenon as the son of God. They've already found his tomb and sealed it up w/ cement because it doesn't fit the doctrines people were taught to believe all their lives.

It's about faith, Dreams. Just the fact that you and I are here is a miracle, a result of the actions of something or someone greater than we are. We aren't all here by accident.
But you don't have to believe like I believe.

Why do we have to be here for a reason? Why can't we be here as a result of evolution? Or why could we have not started from another planet? People made up these stories about all this like they did about the witches of Salem.It then grew into a belief. I think there is a possibility there is a greater species from another world or planet but not some god that's never been proven.

Nekochan

Nekochan
skankymoranky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:The great thing about Jesus is that no matter how much you fail in life, he's always there.
TB, I have no vendetta against you. I don't hate you.

He's always where? The only place Jesus is is in your mind. Jesus was a prophet.He was a human being who was escalated into some spiritual phenomenon as the son of God. They've already found his tomb and sealed it up w/ cement because it doesn't fit the doctrines people were taught to believe all their lives.

It's about faith, Dreams. Just the fact that you and I are here is a miracle, a result of the actions of something or someone greater than we are. We aren't all here by accident.
But you don't have to believe like I believe.

Why do we have to be here for a reason? Why can't we be here as a result of evolution? Or why could we have not started from another planet? People made up these stories about all this like they did about the witches of Salem.It then grew into a belief. I think there is a possibility there is a greater species from another world or planet but not some god that's never been proven.

I'm not necessarily anti-evolution. We know that things evolve. Something made it happen, though. If we started from from a planet--how did that happen? Where did the planet come from? We still came from somewhere and were somehow created.
I guess you can't prove something that you don't believe in and can't see. It's about faith.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum