Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

from the website of the resort hotel Obama is gonna put up the illegals in

+6
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Sal
dumpcare
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In September when I stop overnight in Texas in my $38/night Motel 6 room,  I will put the dresser in front of the door to give me added protection from intruders.  But of course that's what many of us native-born Americans are used to doing. But obviously not the limosine liberals like bds, Sal and seaoat.
They stay in the Hilton and the Regency. lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:In September when I stop overnight in Texas in my $38/night Motel 6 room,  I will put the dresser in front of the door to give me added protection from intruders.  But of course that's what many of us native-born Americans are used to doing.  But obviously not the limosine liberals like bds,  Sal and seaoat.
They stay in the Hilton and the Regency.  lol

If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob? Honest question.

2seaoat

Dresser in front of the door........just about says it all for me.......I took the kids to Disneyworld the first time finding a motel for $32 a night about one fourth of anything in the area.....I have LIVED in places where you would put the dresser, end tables, and beds against the door as you had your loaded gun in your hand..........a coward dies a thousand deaths......and those little brown bags of diseased garbage will not get you Bob......the President is catching them, and like I said on the other thread.....he is considering waste management to take care of disposal.

I got the answer......we can justify the total lack of humanity in the disposal of the little brown bags of diseased garbage because I once stayed in a $30 motel, and feared that somebody was going to steal my underwear from the dresser.......I love this place......I love Bob......he is a national treasure. His honesty most of the time is refreshing, but he is running away from the truth on this issue....shame......shame Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.  

I would end the ridiculous so called "war on drugs" and let it be known that we no longer have an open border and people crossing it illegally will be put back across it.
It really is that simple.  But the democrats don't want to give up the hispanic voters and the republicans don't want to give up the cheap labor.
As usual, the democrats and the republicans are fucking us all up.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:I got the answer......we can justify the total lack of humanity in the disposal of the little brown bags of diseased garbage because I once stayed in a $30 motel

Hey, if it's good enough for a retired baby boomer, it's good enough for child victims of central american drug cartel violence. Very important that we keep score here and make sure that these kids aren't getting any privilege afforded to them that our baby boomers aren't getting.

Poor poor baby boomers. That's the real humanitarian crisis here. It certainly isn't the story of these kids who came from a situation so dire that they embarked on a 3,000 mile journey across Mexico merely for a chance at survival. Nope. The real humanitarian crisis is exists with our poor baby boomers and how they are being taken care of.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.  

I would end the ridiculous so called "war on drugs" and let it be known that we no longer have an open border and people crossing it illegally will be put back across it.
It really is that simple.  But the democrats don't want to give up the hispanic voters and the republicans don't want to give up the cheap labor.
As usual,  the democrats and the republicans are fucking us all up.

The question was: If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.

2seaoat

It really is that simple. But the democrats don't want to give up the hispanic voters and the republicans don't want to give up the cheap labor.
As usual, the democrats and the republicans are fucking us all up.

Not true. Most Hispanic organizations want a secure and HUMANE border. If Hispanic voters are monolithic and homogeneous how do you explain the large Cuban Republican voting block. The average first or second generation Hispanic who I know many are solid catholic families with traditional values and are conservative. They will vote Republican once we throw out the trash from the Republican Party. Let the racist Dixiecrats get the hell out of the Republican Party and form their own party so at least you have a party you can support. The Republicans and the Chamber of commerce want free access to labor, and to the extent that illegal immigration lowers labor costs I would agree, however with employer sanctions this argument is mostly moot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

The question was:  If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.

If a non-republican,  non-democrat like myself had ever been a "decider",  bds,  I would have never enacted another Prohibition.  So there would be no "drug cartels".
I would also have enforced the laws we have on the books which do not permit anyone to walk across our borders unimpeded.  
The democrat/republican solution was to create drug cartels with another Prohibition and then open the border to all drug war refugees.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

No...it's the xenophobic hatred.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

No...it's the xenophobic hatred.

I'll concede that xenophobic hatred probably does apply to those who continually refer to human beings as "little brown bags of garbage".
But I think the persons of that ilk are probably rare. I've only encountered the one who writes to this forum. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The question was:  If a dilapidated hotel is too posh of a building to temporarily house kids who showed up here as refugees fleeing drug cartel violence, what would be your idea of a suitable housing location, Bob?  Honest question.

If a non-republican,  non-democrat like myself had ever been a "decider",  bds,  I would have never enacted another Prohibition.  So there would be no "drug cartels".
I would also have enforced the laws we have on the books which do not permit anyone to walk across our borders unimpeded.  
The democrat/republican solution was to create drug cartels with another Prohibition and then open the border to all drug war refugees.

He's not asking you what you would've done to prevent the crisis.

He's asking you what you would do to address the crisis NOW.

Quit spinning and answer the damn question.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You are just skimming the issue with your question while avoiding the reality and seriousness of an over-whelming problem reaching epic proportion..

It's not just suitable housing, it goes well beyond housing. We must assume safe housing  along with , food, clothing, medical care, supervision and education of  thousands of unaccompanied minors.

What's your solution?

2seaoat

He is looking for a fence because I verbalized the way people are treating these children.....can't handle treating children like little brown bags of diseased garbage.....then quit the panic peddling racial hatred and xenophobic fear, and while your at it call some of the dogs off chasing children in buses......I guess those YMCA kids almost got converted into little brown bags of garbage.........

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

We have people chasing down buses full of children, and people here applauding the same.......chasing children in a bus going to a YMCA day camp and the nazis keep their propaganda feeding the agenda......shame....absolute shame.

When they came for the little brown bags of diseased garbage.....I was silent because I am afraid and I cannot move the dresser from my motel door.......who can I be afraid of next

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:If a non-republican,  non-democrat like myself had ever been a "decider",  bds,  I would have never enacted another Prohibition.  So there would be no "drug cartels".

Who cares what should have happened?  We are now tasked with dealing with what is actually happening...in the real world.  You clearly object to the condition of the resort that was going to be used to temporarily house these refugees on the grounds that is simply too nice for them.  Fair enough.  Since we now know that that is how you feel about this, can you share with us an example of housing that you feel is suitable for these kids?  

I swear this isn't a trick question. I'm merely asking you to state your opinion...on a topic that you started.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:What's your solution?

Well, we have a "resort" that is designed to house large numbers of people temporarily.

This resort is close to the border.

We also have a large number of people that we need to house temporarily and who will inevitably be crossing that border.

Are you any good at connecting dots?

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

You are just skimming the issue with your question while avoiding the reality and seriousness of an over-whelming problem reaching epic proportion..

It's not just suitable housing, it goes well beyond housing. We must assume safe housing  along with , food, clothing, medical care, supervision and education of  thousands of unaccompanied minors.

What's your solution?

The law as it now stands says that kids crossing the border cannot be summarily turned around, but must have their day before an immigration judge to see whether they qualify for refugee status — and that while they’re waiting that year or decades, they can’t be put in baby jail, but must be held in the least restrictive way possible.

The resources need to be put into place to handle this crisis.

Instead the Republicans are trading in bigotry.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

He's not asking you what you would've done to prevent the crisis.

He's asking you what you would do to address the crisis NOW.

Quit spinning and answer the damn question.

I would close the border NOW and if I was the president I would get on the media in latin america and make it clear the border is closed.
And I would take care of the children who have already crossed until they can be returned home.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

What's your solution?

The law as it now stands says that kids crossing the border cannot be summarily turned around, but must have their day before an immigration judge to see whether they qualify for refugee status — and that while they’re waiting that year or decades, they can’t be put in baby jail, but must be held in the least restrictive way possible.

The resources need to be put into place to handle this crisis.

Instead the Republicans are trading in bigotry.

Did I say put them in baby jail? Stop assigning blame.

Once here, our government must assume responsibility for these minors which includes all of their needs. Given the fact theses children are still crossing our border, we have to come up with a solution. Stopping them at the border and leaving them alone in Mexico is not the answer.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joani,

If we close the border and let it be known to the world that the border is closed,  the illegal immigrants will stay home.  They're coming here only because they know the border is open.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:They're coming here only because they know the border is open.

You keep saying this. Define "open".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

You keep saying this.  Define "open".

MSNBC has been showing you the definition of that for weeks. People coming across the border and waiting for a border patrol agent.
One border patrol agent said "we're not chasing them, they're chasing us".

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You keep saying this.  Define "open".

MSNBC has been showing you the definition of that for weeks.  People coming across the border and waiting for a border patrol agent.  
One border patrol agent said "we're not chasing them,  they're chasing us".

You should be a politician, as you're really good at not answering questions.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Joani,

If we close the border and let it be known to the world that the border is closed,  the illegal immigrants will stay home.  They're coming here only because they know the border is open.

The key....let it be known they can not stay. The minor children already here need to be returned to Central America ASAP.

These people are from a different culture with a different set of values. Never ever ever under any circumstance would I send my minor children off on a thousand mile journey. Good grief!

Because of our continued lack of control at the border and by allowing illegals to remain here .....if the children survive the trek... they expect the U.S. to assume responsibility.

2seaoat

The key....let it be known they can not stay. The minor children already here need to be returned to Central America ASAP.

Bingo.....the right answer.

Bob still does not understand the words capture or caught...........Now he is having problems with the word open and closed. Our border is closed to illegal immigrants, and we are catching them. These children should be protected and returned as Joan has suggested. This is not rocket science if we put our human hat on..........however if we want to become monsters and dehumanize children because of their skin color or ethnicity, then we truly have lost all common decency........When children are stopped and safely returned, there is no incentive to make the journey. When we assess the damage we have done in Central America and take responsibility for what Ronald Reagan and Ollie North did to these people and their democratically elected governments, we will be making a step in the right direction. Hate and prejudice inflamed for political gain is disgusting and thank god for moral people.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The key....let it be known they can not stay. The minor children already here need to be returned to Central America ASAP.

Bingo.....the right answer.

Bob still does not understand the words capture or caught...........Now he is having problems with the word open and closed.  Our border is closed to illegal immigrants, and we are catching them.  These children should be protected and returned as Joan has suggested.  This is not rocket science if we put our human hat on..........however if we want to become monsters and dehumanize children because of their skin color or ethnicity, then we truly have lost all common decency........When children are stopped and safely returned, there is no incentive to make the journey.  When we assess the damage we have done in Central America and take responsibility for what Ronald Reagan and Ollie North did to these people and their democratically elected governments, we will be making a step in the right direction.  Hate and prejudice inflamed for political gain is disgusting and thank god for moral people.

Enter Mexico illegally and it is a two plus year prison sentence before being ushered out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum