Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seals take out one threat to America, you help take out the other in November

+4
Floridatexan
Sal
othershoe1030
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

VectorMan

VectorMan

It's about voting out the sorry SOB in November.

Then again, the libs didn't have a problem with the release of "Death of a President" (the assassination of G.W. Bush) in 2008 when Obama was sending thrills up their legs as he ran for office. The usual, and obvious, liberal double standards.

thread_bear wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/whatsanoath.htm

What a reach...they guy who made the BB is not even in the military and it is not ILLEGAL to talk about deposing, by election, a sitting POTUS. You folks really are drinking the koolaid.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

fuck you. the rhetoric is pretty plain. only an idiot would try to defend "taking out" as referring to elections, especially with the military images.

when did you fall off the turnip truck....?
When did Lakeview start giving computer access to the people locked up inside? I can't wait until the moving trucks drop his gear off in Chicago or Kenya. I'll bet you were all for the movie depicting the assassination of Bush and this billboard isn't even comparable.

Markle

Markle

thread_bear wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

What a reach...they guy who made the BB is not even in the military and it is not ILLEGAL to talk about deposing, by election, a sitting POTUS. You folks really are drinking the koolaid.

**ck you. the rhetoric is pretty plain. only an idiot would try to defend "taking out" as referring to elections, especially with the military images.

But I bet this was okay with you wasn't it?

Seals take out one threat to America, you help take out the other in November - Page 2 Killbushshirt2

Markle wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

**ck you. the rhetoric is pretty plain. only an idiot would try to defend "taking out" as referring to elections, especially with the military images.

But I bet this was okay with you wasn't it?

Seals take out one threat to America, you help take out the other in November - Page 2 Killbushshirt2

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

fuck you. ANY asshole who advocates killing our POTUS is a fool no matter what his party affiliation might be you stoopid prick.

what part of this equation do you not understand....?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nothing like blowing it way out of proportion Rolling Eyes ....Good Grief.

Joanimaroni wrote:Nothing like blowing it way out of proportion Rolling Eyes ....Good Grief.

Exactly. The Dems love to stir up poop. They are election season fart snifters.

Joanimaroni wrote:Nothing like blowing it way out of proportion :roll: ....Good Grief.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

in other words, you think it's ok to use that image and insinuate that our POTUS should be "taken out" like Saddam Hussein....?

good grief indeed.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Arrow

really...?

you've been reduced to a a vacuous emoticon....?

thread_bear wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Nothing like blowing it way out of proportion Rolling Eyes ....Good Grief.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

in other words, you think it's ok to use that image and insinuate that our POTUS should be "taken out" like Saddam Hussein....?

good grief indeed.

I never saw a billboard in America claiming to try to get Saddam defeated at the polls. You guys have real active imaginations except when it concerns another POTUS.

thread_bear wrote:really...?

you've been reduced to a a vacuous emoticon....?

Better than a poop stirrer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum