Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Seals take out one threat to America, you help take out the other in November

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Guest


Guest
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/08/20/billboard-controversy-comes-to-north-texas/

Spot on and right on! Time to go Obummer.

Markle

Markle
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/08/20/billboard-controversy-comes-to-north-texas/

Spot on and right on! Time to go Obummer.

Seals take out one threat to America, you help take out the other in November BillboardSEALs

Guest


Guest
should i call the Secret Service now or wait until you two do something really stoopid....?


why would you use rhetoric that advances the notion that our POTUS needs to be "taken out" and linked with a military image of an armed Marine/Seal....?

i'm pretty sure that would constitute a threat.

idiots.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
And they wonder why we call them wingnuts.

Sal

Sal
"the other" - keep it classy, Repukes.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/whatsanoath.htm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan wrote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/whatsanoath.htm

It seems to me that PaceDog and Markle are supporting notions that the President should be assassinated. If those two should suddenly dissappear after quiet knocks on their door at night, they should not complain about the government being overbearing.

Reasonable dissent is allowed by our Constitution, but there is a line which can be crossed.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Guest


Guest
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/whatsanoath.htm

It seems to me that PaceDog and Markle are supporting notions that the President should be assassinated. If those two should suddenly dissappear after quiet knocks on their door at night, they should not complain about the government being overbearing.

Reasonable dissent is allowed by our Constitution, but there is a line which can be crossed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Amen brother.

that kind of rhetoric is way over the top.

there is NO excuse for it. advocating the assassination of our POTUS is beyond stoopid, no matter how they dissemble and couch their rhetoric in faux patriotism.

no stress

no stress
Did you dumbasses even read the billboard? Getting rid of him in November....as in voting him out of office. Fucking asshats always trying to make something outta nothing.

Guest


Guest
Gunz wrote:Did you dumbasses even read the billboard? Getting rid of him in November....as in voting him out of office. Fucking asshats always trying to make something outta nothing.

It is obvious those dumbasses didn't read the article, talk about stoooopid.

Quick someone call the secret service!!!! idiot.

Guest


Guest
alecto wrote:
Gunz wrote:Did you dumbasses even read the billboard? Getting rid of him in November....as in voting him out of office. Fucking asshats always trying to make something outta nothing.

It is obvious those dumbasses didn't read the article, talk about stoooopid.

Quick someone call the secret service!!!! idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so i'm an idiot in this equation.....?

i don't think so. GFYS ya prick.



Guest


Guest
Gunz wrote:Did you dumbasses even read the billboard? Getting rid of him in November....as in voting him out of office. Fucking asshats always trying to make something outta nothing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

pretty bold for a shithead wingnut sucking on the public tit. tax dollars pay your salary and you think it's ok to advocate "whacking" our POTUS....?

you got some hard bark on your tree you POS. i've got some news for you asshat...

you make idiots look smart.



Guest


Guest
thread_bear wrote:
alecto wrote:
Gunz wrote:Did you dumbasses even read the billboard? Getting rid of him in November....as in voting him out of office. Fucking asshats always trying to make something outta nothing.

It is obvious those dumbasses didn't read the article, talk about stoooopid.

Quick someone call the secret service!!!! idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so i'm an idiot in this equation.....?

i don't think so. GFYS ya prick.

Oh I think so. Since you were the first to jump on the "oh my god is that a threat" bandwagon WITHOUT reading the article and accusing others of making a threat yeah your the idiot in this equation because if you had read the article you might have been smart enough to realize that it was some guy in GAINESVILLE that put up the billboard and was responsible for its contents. Instead you dumbasses start accusing 2 other forum members of making threats for what posting an article then posting a picture of the content in question. So now if someone post an article it is a threat, if they post a picture from the article it is a threat. Please, please call the secret service, show them this thread because it would be funny to see them arrest your dumb ass for wasting their time and resources.

no stress

no stress
shithead wingnut sucking on the public tit



You need me on that wall! You want me on that wall!! Lol

Guest


Guest
alecto wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
alecto wrote:
Gunz wrote:Did you dumbasses even read the billboard? Getting rid of him in November....as in voting him out of office. Fucking asshats always trying to make something outta nothing.

It is obvious those dumbasses didn't read the article, talk about stoooopid.

Quick someone call the secret service!!!! idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so i'm an idiot in this equation.....?

i don't think so. GFYS ya prick.

Oh I think so. Since you were the first to jump on the "oh my god is that a threat" bandwagon WITHOUT reading the article and accusing others of making a threat yeah your the idiot in this equation because if you had read the article you might have been smart enough to realize that it was some guy in GAINESVILLE that put up the billboard and was responsible for its contents. Instead you dumbasses start accusing 2 other forum members of making threats for what posting an article then posting a picture of the content in question. So now if someone post an article it is a threat, if they post a picture from the article it is a threat. Please, please call the secret service, show them this thread because it would be funny to see them arrest your dumb ass for wasting their time and resources.






fuck you. at least i know how to spell YOU'RE.

i'm the dumbass....????





what is it with you right wing pricks who cannot seem to conjugate a verb or write a proper sentence, but you think it's ok to agree with an OBVIOUS desire to have out POTUS "removed" from office...?

go to hell.

Guest


Guest
Gunz wrote:shithead wingnut sucking on the public tit



You need me on that wall! You want me on that wall!! Lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nope. you are as easy to replace as any other idiot in the food chain.

you're a prick with a chip on your lip and internet access who for some reason thinks he's untouchable.

get a clue.







Guest


Guest
thread_bear wrote:
fuck you. at least i know how to spell YOU'RE.

i'm the dumbass....????
what is it with you right wing pricks who cannot seem to conjugate a verb or write a proper sentence, but you think it's ok to agree with an OBVIOUS desire to have out POTUS "removed" from office...?

go to hell.


TB I realize this is your world, I realize you have no real life except what you create for yourself on these forums so I promise I will try a little harder (not) to make sure I do not mistype or misspell anything as to throw a wrench in your perfectly fabricated world. We would hate for you to have a melt down and go all forum commando on us or heavens forbid you might call, hmmm the spelling police.

Markle

Markle
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/whatsanoath.htm

It seems to me that PaceDog and Markle are supporting notions that the President should be assassinated. If those two should suddenly dissappear after quiet knocks on their door at night, they should not complain about the government being overbearing.

Reasonable dissent is allowed by our Constitution, but there is a line which can be crossed.

Your utter desperation and feigned indignation is very amusing.

Grow up.

Where was your indignation when a feature length Movie came out featuring the ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT GEORGE WALKER BUSH?

Seals take out one threat to America, you help take out the other in November DOAPAssinationFilmBush

Guest


Guest
alecto wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
fuck you. at least i know how to spell YOU'RE.

i'm the dumbass....????
what is it with you right wing pricks who cannot seem to conjugate a verb or write a proper sentence, but you think it's ok to agree with an OBVIOUS desire to have out POTUS "removed" from office...?

go to hell.


TB I realize this is your world, I realize you have no real life except what you create for yourself on these forums so I promise I will try a little harder (not) to make sure I do not mistype or misspell anything as to throw a wrench in your perfectly fabricated world. We would hate for you to have a melt down and go all forum commando on us or heavens forbid you might call, hmmm the spelling police.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

what a bunch of bullshit.

same as it ever was....

idiot

Guest


Guest
thread_bear wrote:
alecto wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
fuck you. at least i know how to spell YOU'RE.

i'm the dumbass....????
what is it with you right wing pricks who cannot seem to conjugate a verb or write a proper sentence, but you think it's ok to agree with an OBVIOUS desire to have out POTUS "removed" from office...?

go to hell.


TB I realize this is your world, I realize you have no real life except what you create for yourself on these forums so I promise I will try a little harder (not) to make sure I do not mistype or misspell anything as to throw a wrench in your perfectly fabricated world. We would hate for you to have a melt down and go all forum commando on us or heavens forbid you might call, hmmm the spelling police.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

what a bunch of bullshit.

same as it ever was....

idiot

Love u to man, keep up the good work.

Guest


Guest


Love u to man, keep up the good work.[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

that sounds like markle the bot.

go figure.....

Guest


Guest
thread_bear wrote:

Love u to man, keep up the good work.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

that sounds like markle the bot.

go figure.....

[/quote]

Now come on man, I've been posting here (PNJ/PDF) since 2008, you know me better than that.

Guest


Guest
thread_bear wrote:should i call the Secret Service now or wait until you two do something really stoopid....?


why would you use rhetoric that advances the notion that our POTUS needs to be "taken out" and linked with a military image of an armed Marine/Seal....?

i'm pretty sure that would constitute a threat.

idiots.

Haters are gonna hate. Taking out Obama electorally is LEGAL.

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/whatsanoath.htm


What a reach...they guy who made the BB is not even in the military and it is not ILLEGAL to talk about deposing, by election, a sitting POTUS. You folks really are drinking the koolaid.

Guest


Guest
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/whatsanoath.htm


What a reach...they guy who made the BB is not even in the military and it is not ILLEGAL to talk about deposing, by election, a sitting POTUS. You folks really are drinking the koolaid.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

fuck you. the rhetoric is pretty plain. only an idiot would try to defend "taking out" as referring to elections, especially with the military images.

when did you fall off the turnip truck....?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum