Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 9:49 pm

Sal

Sal

Just wonderin'. 

2Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 9:59 pm

She's still vomiting while her Lana look a like GF is holding her head in the toilet. It's their Sunday ritual. I think they should do a family show called "Leave it to Chrissy's beaver".

3Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 10:14 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:She's still vomiting while her Lana look a like GF is holding her head in the toilet. It's their Sunday ritual.  I think they should do a family show called "Leave it to Chrissy's beaver".

EWWW That's so wrong....

4Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 10:45 pm

2seaoat

EWWW That's so wrong....

Our own Eddie Haskell

5Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:03 pm

Yeah, she ain't no June Cleaver.LOL!

6Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:07 pm

I just laid on the couch with my extremely sexy gf and watched a very scary movie, kind of creeped us out so bad I had to lock the front door.

Now im laying in my extremely soft comfy bed and seriously, im not creeped out any more LOL  Razz 

what a day....

Life is good when your me queen 

7Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:12 pm

Done throwing up yet? Life can change at any moment too.LOL!

8Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:14 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Done throwing up yet? Life can change at any moment too.LOL!

I havnt thrown up.

but I almost did earlier when I saw how ugly your son was LOL

9Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:26 pm

Actually, my son's handsome and I'd post a picture of him but I'm not going to get in the gutter w/ you. As I said earlier your parents had a major fail in raising you and it's just too late to do anything about it.

10Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:30 pm

Sal

Sal

You should lay down and close your eyes, Chrissy. 

I know your head is gonna hurt in the morning, but the vodka bottle is empty, and nothing good can come for you tonight. 

11Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:32 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Actually, my son's handsome and I'd post a picture of him but I'm not going to get in the gutter w/ you. As I said earlier your parents had a major fail in raising you and it's just too late to do anything about it.

not my fault you posted personal information and even with names about your family. isn't that what you said to me LOL

and your son is NOT handsome. barf...

everyone here has already seen your son. because of YOU LOL

I was raised just fine. I realize you want to cry and play victim here.... but truth is, you deserve this pay back Very Happy 

12Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:33 pm

Sal wrote:You should lay down and close your eyes, Chrissy. 

I know your head is gonna hurt in the morning, but the vodka bottle is empty, and nothing good can come for you tonight. 

LOL I can assure you, something good is going to come to me tonight

Im not drinking btw  Very Happy 

13Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:34 pm

Sal

Sal

Ti wrote:

I know .....

..... the bottle is empty.

I'm sorry, but please don't try to drive for another. 

14Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:40 pm

Sal wrote:
Ti wrote:

I know .....

..... the bottle is empty.

I'm sorry, but please don't try to drive for another. 

LOL your funny little pee wee man. So cute when you play with your spider pig...

Do you have your sponge bob square pants pajamas on yet LOLOLOLOLOLOL

15Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:43 pm

Sal

Sal

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, girl. 

16Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:46 pm

Sal wrote:Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, girl. 

worry about yourself sal....

projections don't work on me little boy

17Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:49 pm

If only it were a projection rather than the truth.

18Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:50 pm

Sal

Sal

Your posts and the pictures of yourself that you've put up, speak for themselves. 

I'm correct on all counts. 

19Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:56 pm

Sal wrote:Your posts and the pictures of yourself that you've put up, speak for themselves. 

I'm correct on all counts. 

LOL

ah that teeny itty bitty ego hurt again mr square pants  Sad 

20Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/14/2014, 11:58 pm

Ti wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Actually, my son's handsome and I'd post a picture of him but I'm not going to get in the gutter w/ you. As I said earlier your parents had a major fail in raising you and it's just too late to do anything about it.

not my fault you posted personal information and even with names about your family. isn't that what you said to me LOL

I was raised just fine. I realize you want to cry and play victim here.... but truth is, you deserve this pay back Very Happy 

I'm very proud of my son and he is handsome. Smart and kind too and he doesn't live w/ me. So your info. is faulty,however, I wouldn't attack your autistic son no matter how ugly he was because I'm not a low life but you are.

21Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/15/2014, 12:01 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ti wrote:

I'm very proud of my son and he is handsome. Smart and kind too and he doesn't live w/ me. So your info. is faulty,however, I wouldn't attack your autistic son no matter how ugly he was because I'm not a low life but you are.

ah dreams, you must have dementia. even PB came to correct you on that one.

youve made attacks probably hundreds of times dissing my kids and family.

and many other threats so really I just don't have much compassion for you..

why don't you go lay your head down now, you can just cover up the dog pee smell with your nasty underarm odor as you cover your face lol

22Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/15/2014, 12:07 am

Ti wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ti wrote:

ah dreams, you must have dementia. even PB came to correct you on that one.

youve made attacks probably hundreds of times dissing my kids and family.

and many other threats so really I just don't have much compassion for you..

why don't you go lay your head down now, you can just cover up the dog pee smell with your nasty underarm odor as you cover your face lol

Show me where I attacked your son. I guarantee you you're full of shit and PB never corrected me. Never saw any such thing. You're a compulsive liar.

23Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/15/2014, 12:15 am

edit

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 6/15/2014, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

24Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/15/2014, 12:15 am

2seaoat

I do not like personal attacks. I like attacks on stupid posts. We should learn the difference.

25Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? Empty Re: Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 6/19/2014, 9:02 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="2seaoat"]I do not like personal attacks.  I like attacks on stupid posts.   We should learn the difference.[/quote

Has Chrissy Passed Out Yet? 2Q==

PRICELESS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum