Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

apparently I am no longer allergic to shellfish

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

lol

pirat 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I hate shrimp......  Mad

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I hate shrimp......  Mad

Lol

Smile

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:I have waited almost 30 years

I just ate about a lb of large yummy boiled shrimp and I feel fine Very Happy 

I don't know what I'd do if II was allergic to shell fish. Guess I wouldn't know how much I love them if I were allergic.

When I lived in Key West sometimes I'd hold a check for one of the shrimpers and he'd come in with a big bag of shrimp when I could deposit the check. If we were low on cash, we'd go snorkeling and pull out a dozen or so lobsters to have with black beans and rice. Turtle steaks and conch fritters were another favorite. I don't know if sea turtle is described as a shell fish.... That was in the late 60's before Key West really went crazy.

Markle wrote:

I don't know what I'd do if II was allergic to shell fish.  Guess I wouldn't know how much I love them if I were allergic.

When I lived in Key West sometimes I'd hold a check for one of the shrimpers and he'd come in with a big bag of shrimp when I could deposit the check.  If we were low on cash, we'd go snorkeling and pull out a dozen or so lobsters to have with black beans and rice.  Turtle steaks and conch fritters were another favorite.  I don't know if sea turtle is described as a shell fish....  That was in the late 60's before Key West really went crazy.

The funny thing about it is I became allergic after carrying my first daughter, it seemed to progress over the years and one day my throat closed up. So I stopped all together even trying. I gave up completely for over a dozen years of not even attempting it. Recently about the past year, I tried it one day and was surprised, I am fine. I am not allergic anymore.

I don't think turtle is a shell fish? but I am envious of your story.  Cool 

Hot in the city today...

A license for love......................

More more more  Twisted Evil 

Here's one for seaoat LOL

Sal

Sal

This is the most appropriate Billy Idol song for this thread ....

lol

pirat 

Sal, I know how to entertain myself.

actually starting these music threads and entertaining myself are a "Chrissy" trademark.  Cool 

She was fast machine, She kept her motor clean.  tongue 

It was the reason boards made me moderator of youtube section when we all first moved here LOL

Very Happy 

Slow ride................................................ pirat 

Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend.

REO

Smile 

I vote this the BEST laying by the pool song!

Cool 

kiss kiss  I love you 

tongue 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:

I don't know what I'd do if II was allergic to shell fish.  Guess I wouldn't know how much I love them if I were allergic.

When I lived in Key West sometimes I'd hold a check for one of the shrimpers and he'd come in with a big bag of shrimp when I could deposit the check.  If we were low on cash, we'd go snorkeling and pull out a dozen or so lobsters to have with black beans and rice.  Turtle steaks and conch fritters were another favorite.  I don't know if sea turtle is described as a shell fish....  That was in the late 60's before Key West really went crazy.

The funny thing about it is I became allergic after carrying my first daughter, it seemed to progress over the years and one day my throat closed up. So I stopped all together even trying. I gave up completely for over a dozen years of not even attempting it. Recently about the past year, I tried it one day and was surprised, I am fine. I am not allergic anymore.

You are correct. Shrimp are not shellfish either; they are crustaceans.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:

You are correct. Shrimp are not shellfish either; they are crustaceans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellfish

sshhsss im trying to sleep.... Razz 

apparently I am no longer allergic to shellfish - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLdvq4Ilvzs37mqKagSlgP3Hs70ceRwztZhePlvsgwC8wfmBw_MQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-R9S1m4dA

Smile 

apparently I am no longer allergic to shellfish - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSx0539A_cLoHC41hVcBu9B29kGR-lqKDXM0CIJ8mKgb48WeRL

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kb2x0D584c

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum