Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reference pricing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reference pricing Empty Reference pricing 5/17/2014, 8:13 pm

dumpcare

And you thought those death panels were only for senior's.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/cost-control-plan-health-care-could-cost-you

2Reference pricing Empty Re: Reference pricing 5/17/2014, 8:55 pm

There's not much interest out there in how the rubber meets the road... we're having a collectivist wet dream here.

3Reference pricing Empty Re: Reference pricing 5/17/2014, 9:12 pm

PkrBum wrote:There's not much interest out there in how the rubber meets the road... we're having a collectivist wet dream here.

That explains all the frustration here, they really need better wet dreams  Razz 

4Reference pricing Empty Re: Reference pricing 5/17/2014, 9:12 pm

2seaoat

There's not much interest out there in how the rubber meets the road... we're having a collectivist wet dream here.

This makes sense. I forces accountability and does not give carte blanch to price increases. I am certain this will cost us more money, but there was a 6k difference in the Moffit Cancer Center and Northwestern in the charges on the same damn shots.......it is about time to attack this problem, or surely premiums will simply go off the chart.

5Reference pricing Empty Re: Reference pricing 5/17/2014, 9:27 pm

Don't forget the risk corridor. Just nationalize the damn industry... you progressives are so damn lame. Obamacaid for all..!!

You know you want to.

6Reference pricing Empty Re: Reference pricing 5/17/2014, 10:13 pm

2seaoat

I want medicare for all with the same supplemental polices which effectively work today in Medicare. I do not want a VA system. I want an insurance system. I want Medicare for all with a vibrant free market supplemental insurance market with a national sales tax and payroll deductions to pay for every dime of the system. This is simple.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum