Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another bumbling SC Gomer who is going to lecture us on doing the right thing

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

The science is conclusive among the scientist. Oil, coal, and gas interests have substantial economic interests to pay propagandist to help slow witted people believe in scientific disagreement. There is none....zero. Climate change is being driven by man. There are alternatives. Now a anti science, does not have a clue about Supreme Court Rulings, Rube is going to chair a committee on a subject which has had seven prior committees........yet we cannot get tax credits expanded for solar, wind, hydro, and other renewables........fools are lead around by folks like Exon and BP.......and now their shills are heading committees......fortunately Americans are beginning to understand the lies.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Climate change is largely man created.  97% of the climate scientist agree.  The droughts in Texas and California are historic......accident.....hardly.  Vice interview some pretty stupid people......it was remarkable how dumb this country has become, when one of the kids driving their truck through the mud of an empty resevoir was asked what he thought of climate change....his response was "they have proven it does not exist", and then asked what about the lack of water......"I don't care as long as we get water in town"   Your logic is exactly the same.

PLEASE, show us your source. Other than a far left wing Progressive blog.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So you think your bad behavior and those who solicit campaign contributions off four dead Americans can be excused by showing something else which is in poor taste?   Sorry.....the conduct is disgusting, and a Tea Party which aligns itself with the KKK is simply telling the truth.

Since the Ku Klux Klan is a radical wing of the Democrat party, how does that align with the Tea Party?

2seaoat

PLEASE, show us your source. Other than a far left wing Progressive blog.

I have shown you repeated links showing the same. It is good science and it has nothing to do with politics, conservatives, liberals, or nihilists.........the science stands on its merits. I have changed my views watching Vice which is a news program on HBO, and repeatedly after listening to those scientist talking about Texas, California, and Greenland..... there is not scientific debate, and the only debate is oil and gas interests paying politicians to argue that climate change is bull chit.......it is simple Robert Inglis is a good conservative.....his answer.....science and reality.....how did it turn out for him.....not to well.......he believed the risk needed to be addressed and as a result the T party candidate that defeated a good conservative republican with 93% ratings lost 70-30 as oil money poured in.....sorry......look at my old links and post a picture of something dead to argue climate change.....you are part of the non science bought and paid for.......and you have already established you have no principles and could easily belong in the Westoboro Baptist crazies.....as you distort truth....for evil purposes.

2seaoat

2seaoat wrote:PLEASE, show us your source. Other than a far left wing Progressive blog.

I have shown you repeated links showing the same.  It is good science and it has nothing to do with politics, conservatives, liberals, or nihilists.........the science stands on its merits.   I have changed my views watching Vice which is a news program on HBO, and repeatedly after listening to those scientist talking about Texas, California, and Greenland..... there is not scientific debate, and the only debate is oil and gas interests paying politicians to argue that climate change is bull chit.......it is simple  Robert Inglis is a good conservative.....his answer.....science and reality.....how did it turn out for him.....not to well.......he believed the risk needed to be addressed and as a result the T party candidate that defeated a good conservative republican with 93% ratings lost 70-30 as oil money poured in.....sorry......look at my old links and post a picture of something dead to argue climate change.....you are part of the non science bought and paid for.......and you have already established you have no principles and could easily belong in the Westoboro Baptist crazies.....as you distort truth....for evil purposes.

I rarely see a link from seaoat. For the longest time I thought he didn't know how to post one LOL

I'm still not convinced he knows how to, maybe he got someone to help him post a link that one time LOL

2seaoat

I post one link in discussions on a subject, and I do not play the trained monkey to repeat it because a forum member is mentally deficient. I have shown Mr. Markle links repeatedly and he cowardly slinks away and then a week later, I confront his misinformation, and he asks for the same link I provided a week ago, and he ran away from the same.

Another reason is that when you have a discussion with intelligent people definitional problems are the exception, yet here it is pretty hard to even have an intelligent conversation because of the gaps in understanding of concepts and definitions......sorry but that is the simple truth.

2seaoat

This guy Howdy is a bad guy.........and never would have taken the position from a good guy if the good guy had simply been a liar and continued to lie about climate change........he saw the science and told the truth after years of making fun of Al gore, and climate change. Great Vice episode which I never knew about Howdy being as illegitimate as his haircut, and this is who got picked by the Republican Party.....there is no doubt that the poison of the T party has completely infiltrated traditional Republicans and this is what should be expected during the hearing, more smoke and mirrors and little science.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum