Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Country

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/19/2012, 7:56 pm

I tried to explain to you that this country is not what it was 30 years ago and how it is going to hell in a hand-basket and you take that as a personal attack. It must really suck to be you.

Awwwww you poor sole, somebody done gone and hurt your itty bitty feelings.[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

GFYSYPDBF.

27My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/19/2012, 9:23 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
Any of you who voted for George W. Bush, if you want your country back, you should have thought of that then.

Oh, and I happen to agree with Threadbare on this. "I want my country back" is empty rhetoric. Anyone can say this; it is meaningless without specifying from whom or from what.

28My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/19/2012, 9:28 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Any of you who voted for George W. Bush, if you want your country back, you should have thought of that then.

some of us that voted for bush in 2000 realized that he was not practicing what he promised and did not vote for him again. I know that you can't understand that concept... it requires an open mind and objectivity.

29My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/19/2012, 9:29 pm

Floridatexan wrote:Any of you who voted for George W. Bush, if you want your country back, you should have thought of that then.

Oh, and I happen to agree with Threadbare on this. "I want my country back" is empty rhetoric. Anyone can say this; it is meaningless without specifying from whom or from what.
I Damn sure didn't vote for him and I think he and his whole regime belong in gitmo..

30My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/19/2012, 10:02 pm

Floridatexan wrote:Any of you who voted for George W. Bush, if you want your country back, you should have thought of that then.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

thank you. two words that succinctly explained my point that somehow evaded me.

empty rhetoric...indeed.

BTW....i'm not nekkid....:) threadbare was a sock used by someone on the PNJ to stalk and harass me.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/69/29/42/dscn4811.jpg

sorry for the link thingy but i still can't figure out how to post my crappy art, so here's a small detail of an even bigger POS painting.

i'm kinda jaded these days.

[img][/img]

31My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/20/2012, 10:31 am

My Country - Page 2 32152411

32My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/20/2012, 3:04 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
That's absolutely one of the most stupid things I've ever seen. Right, let's put the bankers and financial geniuses back in charge, unshackle the banks and head into the sunset!
Gee, maybe they'll even start another war for fun and profit?!

33My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/20/2012, 3:07 pm

I think it is funny that the left leaning liberals cannot take fun being poked at them.

34My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/20/2012, 3:08 pm

I'm tryin to understand why Florida is the only state shown..

35My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/20/2012, 10:26 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Paul wrote:I think it is funny that the left leaning liberals cannot take fun being poked at them.
Oh, sorry, I missed the humor.

36My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/20/2012, 10:27 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Lurch wrote:I'm tryin to understand why Florida is the only state shown..
Guess you'll have to ask the elephant.

37My Country - Page 2 Empty Re: My Country on 8/20/2012, 10:35 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
This is who I'd like to take the country back from but how to do it I don't know.

My Country - Page 2 42307310

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum