Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

California law barring parents from 'curing' gay children moves through legislature

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So now gays want to control how parents raise their kids. Sounds like gay people forcing their agenda on everyone. Next time you can not understand why someone would not support the gay agenda just remember this little stunt.

"This is really a serious violation of the constitutional rights of patients and counselors, a violation of privacy and an outright attack on the rights of parents to decide what is best for their children," Dacus said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/18/california-law-barring-parents-from-curing-gay-children-moves-through/

[quote="alecto"]So now gays want to control how parents raise their kids. Sounds like gay people forcing their agenda on everyone. Next time you can not understand why someone would not support the gay agenda just remember this little stunt.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

do you think gay children can/need to be "cured"....?

and how do they know these "children" are gay....?

if they are born gay, it's a natural proclivity, not a lifestyle choice.

what's next....a cure for being left handed....?

just as an aside... I was forced to use my right hand to write and eat in a public school. I think she was just a mean teacher tho... doubt it was a policy.

PkrBum wrote:just as an aside... I was forced to use my right hand to write and eat in a public school. I think she was just a mean teacher tho... doubt it was a policy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

well....did they "cure" you...?

I guess so... lol. I write and use a fork with my right hand now... although I can use my left just as well.

thread_bear wrote:
do you think gay children can/need to be "cured"....?

I have no idea

and how do they know these "children" are gay....?

Good question, I do not know of any test or procedure to determine if someone is gay other than if they state that they are in fact gay.

if they are born gay, it's a natural proclivity, not a lifestyle choice.

Key word here "IF". Some people do believe that you are born gay I however do not believe that being born gay is a natural occurrence.

what's next....a cure for being left handed....?

Point is do you think the state has the right to interfere with what a parent believes, do you think the state has the right to control what doctors, psychiatrist, therapist are allowed to discuss with a child at the request of the parents. This law clearly puts a political agenda between patients and doctors.

like it or not, the "state" has a certain amount of responsibility.

what if the parents decide they can beat the gay out of their child, or even have an exorcism performed by some snake oil salesman who tells them he will cure their child by casting out the gay demon....?

we have to draw the line somewhere on what is right or wrong in parenting techniques.

do you remember when you decided to "turn" hetero....?

i don't. i was born that way.

thread_bear wrote:like it or not, the "state" has a certain amount of responsibility.

what if the parents decide they can beat the gay out of their child, or even have an exorcism performed by some snake oil salesman who tells them he will cure their child by casting out the gay demon....?

we have to draw the line somewhere on what is right or wrong in parenting techniques.

do you remember when you decided to "turn" hetero....?

i don't. i was born that way.
California law barring parents from 'curing' gay children moves through legislature Raquel_welch This is who did it for me.. I love you

she would make a Bishop kick out a stained glass window.

she and Sophia Loren....fuggeddaboudit.

my wife and i both believe the closest to them these days is Mariska Hargitay. whatever "it" is, she has it going on big-time. jaw dropping beauty and incredible hormone markers.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
PkrBum wrote:just as an aside... I was forced to use my right hand to write and eat in a public school. I think she was just a mean teacher tho... doubt it was a policy.

I write and eat with my right hand...but everything else I use my left-hand. I'm even left-footed. The nuns taught me to write.

Joanimaroni wrote:

I write and eat with my right hand...but everything else I use my left-hand. I'm even left-footed. The nuns taught me to write.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

my Dad threw a baseball right-hand, and batted left hand. i know several other folk who are ambidextrous. i always had a slight envy about that.

i played table tennis a lot in my younger days, especially when i was in the USAF. one of my friends was amazing w/either hand and it always freaked me out. he could switch hands during a rally and still beat most good players.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum