Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal group activists save life of a vicious pit that mauled a 4 year old and killed other dogs.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Great job. Wouldn't it be nice if human life was placed above that of vicious animals. One person stood up in court to support the 4 year old....she witnessed the horrible attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2588655/Phoenix-judge-spares-life-dog-mauled-child.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And they hired an attorney to represent the sweet animal.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Quick call the cops to go where the pit bull is they automatically shoot all dogs...problem solved..

talknstang

yank its teeth and claws and give it some doggie dentures and some press ons!

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Not all animals should be saved. Think of all the non-vicious animals that could be helped with the money being spent on this one vicious dog. They should have ordered the supporters to take turn taking care of the dog, and financially supporting it. I wonder how many would be willing to take this dog into their home?

Stupid people.

talknstang

QueenOfHearts wrote:Not all animals should be saved.  Think of all the non-vicious animals that could be helped with the money being spent on this one vicious dog.  They should have ordered the supporters to take turn taking care of the dog, and financially supporting it.  I wonder how many would be willing to take this dog into their home?

Stupid people.

I agree, and what's up with all these damn dog shooting stories as of late? They could have saved the giraffe they assassinated, and to make matters worse that damn zoo in Copenhagen is at it again as they just slaughtered 4 lions too. http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/26/world/europe/copenhagen-zoo-lions/

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

talknstang wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:Not all animals should be saved.  Think of all the non-vicious animals that could be helped with the money being spent on this one vicious dog.  They should have ordered the supporters to take turn taking care of the dog, and financially supporting it.  I wonder how many would be willing to take this dog into their home?

Stupid people.

I agree,  and what's up with all these damn dog shooting stories as of late?  They could have saved the giraffe they assassinated, and to make matters worse that damn zoo in Copenhagen is at it again as they just slaughtered 4 lions too.   http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/26/world/europe/copenhagen-zoo-lions/

I know!  Sad Two of those lions were cubs. Why are they accepting the new lion if they thought it would be a problem??? Zoos should be illegal.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Stupid people.
  cheers 

Hiring an attorney for a vicious animal is beyond comprehension. WTH is wrong with people?

One person was an advocate for the child. Human life comes before that of an animal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum