Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Experts Empty Experts 3/15/2014, 10:38 am

Fox News now has a "former Army chopper pilot" on this morning to talk about the missing Malaysian airliner.

I guess it helps that she's young, thin, well-chested, and leggy.

1. What "chopper?"
2. How does this relate to a Boeing 777?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

2Experts Empty Re: Experts 3/15/2014, 11:33 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Flying a helicopter is different from flying an airplane, because the controls are different and work differently. However, the fundamentals remain the same. I flew helicopters in the Marine Corps many years ago, and my flight training included both fixed and rotary-winged training. However, I do agree that asking a helicopter pilot to provide expert testimony on the disappearance of a jetliner is quite a stretch.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Experts Empty Re: Experts 3/15/2014, 5:29 pm

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:Fox News now has a "former Army chopper pilot" on this morning to talk about the missing Malaysian airliner.

I guess it helps that she's young, thin, well-chested, and leggy.

1. What "chopper?"
2.  How does this relate to a Boeing 777?

Mighty jealous I see. Sorry about that.

What aircraft is being used to do the many of the searches?  Would that be Boeing 777's or helicopters?

4Experts Empty Re: Experts 3/15/2014, 5:57 pm

The POINT being no one has a solid clue about this disappearance. Many will come close to figuring it out but for now this is just a ratings/ad money game for the cable news shows. They are stretching and finding anyone to give an "expert" opinion.

Enough already. Report when you KNOW something.

5Experts Empty Re: Experts 3/15/2014, 6:08 pm

Hi... my name is pkrbum... I don't know anything either.

6Experts Empty Re: Experts 3/15/2014, 6:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No clue!

7Experts Empty Re: Experts 3/15/2014, 10:26 pm

SheWrites wrote:The POINT being no one has a solid clue about this disappearance.  Many will come close to figuring it out but for now this is just a ratings/ad money game for the cable news shows.  They are stretching and finding anyone to give an "expert" opinion.

Enough already. Report when you KNOW something.

people like the drama, she.

they like to sit in front of the tv or even dig online for it. this is like a mystery and people all over the place are fascinated with it.

rest assured something big is going on behind our backs. a plane with multiple people on it that continued to go for possibly 8 hours and those people had cell phones. someones hiding info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum