Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now they're saying Chris Christie held the Hurricane Sandy relief money over the head of the mayor of Hoboken to make her back a real estate development. What say you?

+2
knothead
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  Hoboken is the birthplace of Frank Sinatra.  I imagine that's where he first got connected to the mob.
In any case, it's all a shithole like the rest of Joisey.

I'm glad he doesn't have the powers to quash the investigation... let the chips fall where they may. Radical concept huh?

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:I'm glad he doesn't have the powers to quash the investigation... let the chips fall where they may. Radical concept huh?

Absolutely agree pkr . . . . let the hair go with the hide!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

But but but seaoat said Chrispie would triumph ... Suspect

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This is just a smear campaign to keep Christie off the ticket in 2016.

Rubio/Cruz 2016!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll put Jimmy Buffet up against Springsteen any day.  And I'll put the coeds walking across the campus of PSC up against any of those skanks on Joisey Shore.
Hell I'd put the Swamp People up against that bunch of losers. And maybe even Duck Dynasty too. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I'll put Jimmy Buffet up against Springsteen any day.  And I'll put the coeds walking across the campus of PSC up against any of those skanks on Joisey Shore.
Hell I'd put the Swamp People up against that bunch of losers.  And maybe even Duck Dynasty too.  lol

That's the spirit, Bob. Hijack your own thread before anyone else can.

2seaoat

But but but seaoat said Chrispie would triumph ... Suspect

No bombs in Syria and nothing in Jersey......teflon, two years out,

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:I'll put Jimmy Buffet up against Springsteen any day.  And I'll put the coeds walking across the campus of PSC up against any of those skanks on Joisey Shore.
Hell I'd put the Swamp People up against that bunch of losers.  And maybe even Duck Dynasty too.  lol

That's the spirit, Bob.  Hijack your own thread before anyone else can.  

No this time it all goes together.  I spent a week one day this year in North Joisey.  And I came away from it with one one word.  Fugedaboutit.

Whatever you do,  don't try to drive from north jersey to Staten Island.
I hit one toll booth that got me for $14 to cross the Verazanno Bridge.  But then exited me before the bridge to go to the Yankee park and ferry terminal at Staten Island.  $14 to go about 2 miles and never even crossed the bridge. And the traffic was like the Atlanta perimeter at spaghetti junction on friday afternoon rush hour.  Never again.

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:This is just a smear campaign to keep Christie off the ticket in 2016.

Rubio/Cruz 2016!!!!

OH YEAH!!!!

Be careful what you wish for... the referendum this time could be progressive social engineering and govt expansion.

2010 might seem tame by comparison.

2seaoat

Be careful what you wish for... the referendum this time could be progressive social engineering and govt expansion.

Your attention span is short.....please pay attention.

2seaoat wrote:Be careful what you wish for... the referendum this time could be progressive social engineering and govt expansion.

Your attention span is short.....please pay attention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida%27s_13th_congressional_district_special_election,_2014

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum