Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members

+10
QueenOfHearts
Ghost Rider
Markle
stormwatch89
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
talknstang
2seaoat
boards of FL
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should this forum only be viewable by registered members?

Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 13 ]
Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Floridatexan wrote:
I want other people to have access to this forum.

Then have them join like the rest of us did.

boards of FL

boards of FL

My inbox. And this is just since I started saving them recently. There were many many many more. I only started saving them because I thought that, with enough of a history of one-way threatening communication, a case for a restraining order could be made.

Considering I am well known by my real name, if Ghandi continues slandering me by inferring I am a "crack head", I will sue you, this board, and that racist bully.

it is NOT a threat to warn someone that legal action could or might be taken.

you're still accusing me of threats, so why would they back off?

if i post a warning about my dog at the edge of my property, is it a threat?

if i tell my kids that the stove will burn them, is it a threat?

of course not....

warn peedog...whatever it takes. you act as though you relish legal action....that it...?

maroni still believes carl is me, so she continues to attack and bait, and that suit s you just fine, right asshole?

your forum is toast. it's already controlled by the wingnuts and trolls, so why bother allowing it to remain....?

nip it right now. maroni already set her sights on the new asshole sock wilberforce.

if she keeps fucking with whomever that jerk is, i'm gonna make it rain on your ass.

is it even fucking possible for some person to post as a newbie without that bitch dragging me into your cesspool...?

merry christmas dickhead.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

The person is question cannot be bargained with. BOF, I applaud you for the way you are attempting to handle a horrible situation as it pertains to you. It is a damn good thing that I do not run this forum, because if I were being harassed as you are, I doubt that I would even put the question up for a vote, I would just do it. If that would drive current members off or prevent lurkers from signing up, then I say so be it, they would not be needed anyway.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Well Boards, he continues to prove over and over again, what Jackass he is. Middle schoolish behavior.

Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 2 Th?id=H.4862213424022347&w=140&h=170&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

The forum is already dying.

Making it register user only will be it's death toll.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/26/2013, 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 2 Th?id=H.4862213424022347&w=140&h=170&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

The forum is already dying.

Making it register user only will be it's death toll.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

Smile

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Is this emailing lunatic going to be able to re-register, and then just harass you as a registered member? Can't you just block his

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

QueenOfHearts wrote:Is this emailing lunatic going to be able to re-register, and then just harass you as a registered member?  Can't you just block his

I think his IP is already blocked. It would surprise me if it wasn't because there is no doubt he would have registered again and would be up to his usual antics of antagonizing other posters.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This poster and I have gone around the bend quite a few times for many years. He gets way to deep in this forum stuff.. He can be a very intelligent and even interesting poster but it seems he just loses it. When I spoke badly about law enforcement which I often do he wished that swat would show up and kill me. I don't dislike police I just want them held to a standard of performance that makes them accountable to the public they are both a part of and swore to serve. He just doesn't get it...forums are for different opinions to be expressed freely not to hammer people into conformity with lawsuits and death threats..

Boards may not always like it but he GETS IT: Feel free to discuss anything you like. Everything is in-bounds here.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He needs to grow the fuck up. I think because he was banned after multiple warnings he wants Boards to get pissed and shut the forum down bc he can't participate. Just my opinion.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:I agree with you and Markle but why should Boards have to deal with the crap from a banned member?

Because Boards started the forum and declared it to be wide open and ANYTHING goes.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The member was banned because of threats. That goes beyond what is acceptable behavior. He took it off the forum and made it personal.

boards of FL wrote:My inbox.  And this is just since I started saving them recently.  There were many many many more.  I only started saving them because I thought that, with enough of a history of one-way threatening communication, a case for a restraining order could be made.

Boards, is this coming to your forum inbox or your personal email? A restraining order would likely be difficult to obtain and perhaps even more difficult to enforce.

boards of FL

boards of FL

BirdyBack wrote:
boards of FL wrote:My inbox.  And this is just since I started saving them recently.  There were many many many more.  I only started saving them because I thought that, with enough of a history of one-way threatening communication, a case for a restraining order could be made.

Boards, is this coming to your forum inbox or your personal email?  A restraining order would likely be difficult to obtain and perhaps even more difficult to enforce.

It's coming to the forum inbox.

Lol anotgeroneof these threads

I stopped replying to any of his post sat all. Then responded to two week before last and he neverpistedagsin

2seaoat

Lol anotgeroneof these threads

Santa must have brought me a mini stroke for Christmas because I am not understanding many posts today..........maybe he gave a bunch of them out.

LOL Sorry Seaoat...

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Lol anotgeroneof these threads

Say what?  Twisted Evil 

boards of FL wrote:
BirdyBack wrote:

Boards, is this coming to your forum inbox or your personal email?  A restraining order would likely be difficult to obtain and perhaps even more difficult to enforce.

It's coming to the forum inbox.

you would be shocked to see whats in mine.  Neutral 

no stress

no stress

I'm not easily shocked.....put em out there. Loluh

Gunz wrote:I'm not easily shocked.....put em out there. Loluh

Razz 

I'd like a recorded vote if the socks tilt the poll total.

PkrBum wrote:I'd like a recorded vote if the socks tilt the poll total.

boards knows how many NEW  Wink  people have signed up since this. He's smart enough to figure out if they are creating nics in order to just vote. After all he is a liberal LMAO ahahahahahaha Im so damn funny! Razz 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"boards knows how many... "

This is not really the topic,  but what you just said gets me to thinking about something.
How many here are not from the "core group"?  The ones who are not part of the group which came from the PNJ?

And how many are the "core of the core group"?  lol
Those would be the ones who started toward the beginning of the PNJ?

I wasn't the latter.  I discovered the PNJ thing a couple years after it started.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum