Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Chrissy

+3
Ghost Rider
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:09 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Okay I take it back.  You've actually known more queers than I have.  And I'm not implying anything with that,  just stating a fact.  lol

He's also an expert on anal sex. 

27For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What about all the queer animals?  

Oh yea,  it aint in the bible but it's damn sure real...

https://www.google.com/search?q=homosexuality+in+animals&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Why in hell did they "choose" to be queer?  That's downright bizarre.
And if God didn't make em queer,  how in hell did they get to be that way?
Did the liberal animals brainwash em into it?  lol

28For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:19 pm

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote: This one just happens to be from the minority side.

Duck is "the minority side"?

If you lump all of us together,  we are either 4 or 5% of the population depending on which surveys.  Far less than blacks,  hispanics,  or any other group.  Well maybe there's fewer albinos than us.  But that would be about it.

Christians or anything related to Christianity is a minority when it comes to the "ACTING/TV crowd".

29For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:28 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

Christians or anything related to Christianity is a minority when it comes to the "ACTING/TV crowd".

I don't dispute that, you're right. And it's a VERY valid observation and it knocks a little wind out of my previous rant. lol

Duckman is in the minority in that regard.

But, Hollywood doesn't represent me anymore than it represented black people when they were on the bottom rung. It was well meaning, but it represented stereotypes is all like it always does.
I am a goddamn human being. Not a fucking stereotype. And I have no representation. So Duckman may not be Hollywood, but he's got a lot bigger bullhorn than I'll ever have.

30For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And hell I shouldn't have to preach to you about not being a stereotype cause you wrote the book on it.
You're a lesbian who sides up with right-wing politics and religion.  That's about as non-stereotype as anything I've ever heard of in my whole life.  Cyber or real.  lol
And I applaud you for it.

31For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:34 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:What about all the queer animals?  

Oh yea,  it aint in the bible but it's damn sure real...

https://www.google.com/search?q=homosexuality+in+animals&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Why in hell did they "choose" to be queer?  That's downright bizarre.
And if God didn't make em queer,  how in hell did they get to be that way?
Did the liberal animals brainwash em into it?  lol

Hey Bob if you want to identify with dogs I can't stop you..As far as anal sex...never have never will...I am willing to say I missed out on that "thrill".

32For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hey Bob if you want to identify with dogs I can't stop you..As far as anal sex...never have never will...I am willing to say I missed out on that "thrill".

You may have an aversion to men on men,  but I'm guessing you don't have that same aversion to watching women on women.  And if you do,  you're the exception amongst either heterosexual or bisexual men.  lol

Oh yea,  I identify with other animals.  You damn right.  I honestly believe that anyone who can't identify with other animals has a screw loose. I pity them.

33For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You may have an aversion to men on men,  but I'm guessing you don't have that same aversion to watching women on women.  And if you do,  you're the exception amongst either heterosexual or bisexual men.  lol

Oh yea,  I identify with other animals.  You damn right.  I honestly believe that anyone who can't identify with other animals has a screw loose.

So we have decided bestiality is okay ?

34For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/21/2013, 11:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No that kind of cute smartass shit is just the drivel you get from Robertson and his ilk.

I not only identify with other animals, but I identify just as much with that big old magnolia tree that hangs over my back patio. the one planted in 1956. the one that lived through Hurricane Ivan but got a list to the trunk because of the wind. If that tree disappeared it would take part of my soul with it.

But i aint got no desire to hump it, teo. Maybe you and Robertson think like that but not me.

35For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 12:00 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No that kind of cute smartass shit is just the drivel you get from Robertson and his ilk.

I not only identify with other animals,  but I identify just as much with that big old magnolia tree that hangs over my back patio.  the one planted in 1956.  the one that lived through Hurricane Ivan but got a list to the trunk because of the wind.  If that tree disappeared it would take part of my soul with it.

But i aint got no desire to hump it,  teo.  Maybe you and Robertson think like that but not me.

That's good Bob...you could get splinters....Fact is I called one of my kids and asked them relative to this conversation whether I was being unreasonable. They told me everyone's a deviant it's just that gays are an easy target.

36For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 12:08 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I not only identify with other animals,  but I identify just as much with that big old magnolia tree that hangs over my back patio.  the one planted in 1956.  the one that lived through Hurricane Ivan but got a list to the trunk because of the wind.  If that tree disappeared it would take part of my soul with it.

But i aint got no desire to hump it,  teo.  Maybe you and Robertson think like that but not me.

That's good Bob...you could get splinters....Fact is I called one of my kids and asked them relative to this conversation whether I was being unreasonable. They told me everyone's a deviant it's just that gays are an easy target.  

hehe, yep, the only time I ever had someone go after the back door was a straight man.  Razz 

37For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 12:12 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thank god we all three can still laugh. lol
And it's okay. Ecclesiastes says so...

To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)
There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
And a time to every purpose, under Heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

A time to build up,a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together

A time of love, a time of hate
A time of war, a time of peace
A time you may embrace, a time to refrain from embracing

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late

38For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 12:13 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay, so it's The Byrds by way of Ecclasiastes (sic).
Sue me.

39For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 12:14 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Thank god we all three can still laugh.  lol
And it's okay.  Ecclesiastes says so...

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

A time to build up,a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together

A time of love, a time of hate
A time of war, a time of peace
A time you may embrace, a time to refrain from embracing

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late

I think that was the Byrds that said it that way Bob..but it still makes sense...turn turn turn...

Oh is see you beat me to it as I switched from my TV room computer to my bedroom computer....

40For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 12:19 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Say Bob and Chrissy...why is sex so complicated is it nature or nurture, can it be fixed and should it?

41For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 12:23 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually that song is Pete Seeger's creation.  The Byrds just covered it.

But let Chrissy respond to that question you just asked. I can't give a kneejerk response to the best question you've ever asked on this topic.
I need to ponder on it first.

42For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 12:51 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Say Bob and Chrissy...why is sex so complicated is it nature or nurture, can it be fixed and should it?

sex isn't complicated. Love is

I have a lot to say about this, but im really tired so Ill leave it at that for now.

43For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 1:03 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

good start Chrissy...

44For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 1:04 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Say Bob and Chrissy...why is sex so complicated is it nature or nurture, can it be fixed and should it?

I hate having to say it (really do) because it's not something you'll agree with and it kinda just confuses things.

But religion itself has played a big role in making sex "complicated".  It introduced more repression and anxiety and fear about sex than anything else has done.

You think homosexuality is what is unnatural.  But making those Catholic clergy be celibate is a lot more unnatural than homosexuality.  And we see what it led to which of course turns out to be rampant pedophilia.

I know you don't like to bring other animals into any of this.  But nature has never tried to make animals be celibate.  People have.  But not nature.

So to answer your other question,  I would say fixing religion is gonna have to happen first if you're gonna try to uncomplicate sex.

45For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 1:15 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sex is a very powerful force and it will break most chains you put on it often including the threat of eternal damnation...So it's a lonesome valley we walk. The first set of brothers had a fight and one killed the other...great new start after getting kicked out of Eden... we had a problem from the get go...ya suppose this goes back to that freewill post ?

Twisted Evil 

46For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 1:18 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How much "free will" have those priests had for the last 2000 years.
Yea they had the free will to stop being priests.
But that's like saying a U.S. Marine has free will to go AWOL.  
I don't think that kind of free will is much consolation.

47For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 1:25 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:How much "free will" have those priests had for the last 2000 years.
Yea they had the free will to stop being priests.
But that's like saying a U.S. Marine has free will to go AWOL.  
I don't think that kind of free will is much consolation.

41“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

48For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 1:28 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

41“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

That "temptation" is as natural as eating, drinking, breathing, and taking a dump.

And on that note I need to turn in for the night.

49For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 2:32 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Somebody tell me what's all this fuss about a TV character who runs several businesses and it's all tied to his portrayal of a backwoods billionaire who wears camo pajamas and pretends to be a redneck asshole? Get real, of course the character this educated millionaire portrays in his "reality" show wouldn't like gays, or blacks, or liberals, etc.

Get real! It's all show business. Duck Dynasty has probably already signed with another network and this conflict is what these bearded freaks were hoping for.

Reality.

50For Chrissy - Page 2 Empty Re: For Chrissy 12/22/2013, 9:22 am

Bob wrote:

I hate having to say it (really do) because it's not something you'll agree with and it kinda just confuses things.

But religion itself has played a big role in making sex "complicated".  It introduced more repression and anxiety and fear about sex than anything else has done.

You think homosexuality is what is unnatural.  But making those Catholic clergy be celibate is a lot more unnatural than homosexuality.  And we see what it led to which of course turns out to be rampant pedophilia.

I know you don't like to bring other animals into any of this.  But nature has never tried to make animals be celibate.  People have.  But not nature.

So to answer your other question,  I would say fixing religion is gonna have to happen first if you're gonna try to uncomplicate sex.

celibacy isn't that hard. ask most married people LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum