Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Up 7 - Independents Reject Willard

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Ruh roh. Might be panic time.

Overall, Obama leads Romney by 7 points, 52 percent to 45 percent, a 4-point bump from his 49 percent to 46 percent lead in CNN’s July numbers.

“Among independent voters, the poll indicates President Obama has a 53%-42% lead,” CNN Polling Director Keating Holland told CNN.com. “The president holds a nine point advantage among women voters and a smaller six point edge among men.”

That’s a major turnaround for Obama with unaffiliated voters: In CNN’s July poll, Romney led among independents, 49 percent to 42 percent.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/cnn-poll-obama-expands-lead.php?ref=fpa

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I can't even imagine how anyone could vote for Romney. He's a highly placed member of a cult, he made his money by ripping off other people (and he's not even a little bit ashamed of it), and now it appears that he doesn't care and never cared who his investors were, just so long as he could make a buck. I haven't heard him give a speech with any substance; of course, he can't, because his party really has nothing to offer most people. So he sings patriotic songs (poorly) and does a lot of figurative flag-waving.

salinsky wrote:Ruh roh. Might be panic time.

Overall, Obama leads Romney by 7 points, 52 percent to 45 percent, a 4-point bump from his 49 percent to 46 percent lead in CNN’s July numbers.

“Among independent voters, the poll indicates President Obama has a 53%-42% lead,” CNN Polling Director Keating Holland told CNN.com. “The president holds a nine point advantage among women voters and a smaller six point edge among men.”

That’s a major turnaround for Obama with unaffiliated voters: In CNN’s July poll, Romney led among independents, 49 percent to 42 percent.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/cnn-poll-obama-expands-lead.php?ref=fpa

I'll bet you sink 20 reputation points for that!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum