Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Does Six, 10, 103, and Zero mean?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In six months Oblamer has golfed 10 times, traveled to or attended at least 103 fundraisers, and met with his Council on Jobs and Competitiveness ZERO times. Priorities are obvious.

nochain wrote:In six months Oblamer has golfed 10 times, traveled to or attended at least 103 fundraisers, and met with his Council on Jobs and Competitiveness ZERO times. Priorities are obvious.

The the golf number is now at 14!...Quit acting like he's done NOTHING!...As his staff has pointed out for not meeting with the Jobs and Competitiveness---HE'S GOT A LOT ON HIS PLATE!!!...As David Letterman said..."How much can we expect from one person to do for us"...LAYOFF HIM!!!...Although in the best interest of the COWH...perhaps he needs a break....

Markle

Markle

Golf is why President Barack Hussein Obama hates going to Camp David, the "Country White House". There is no course in the area.

I've never seen the attraction of golf myself, I'm more of an adrenaline junkie. But after more than 100 rounds, shouldn't he have gotten his average down pretty well? Maybe when he leaves office next January he can go on the pro tour?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum