Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mosque at ground zero promotes peace

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Chrissy8 wrote:
Apparently you do need to be spoon fed.

If you havnt figured out that I'm not a right winger by now, you are sorely lacking like most Ive met in these parts LOL

I dont live my life in fear just because I know whats going on.

I'm very aware that everyone wants to rule the world.

This is my last word on this matter and then I'm outta here. I hate having a dialogue with someone who thinks that they know it all when in reality they wear blinders. This place is turning into nothing but a movie theater anyway which is of no interest at all to me, so I will move on along.

And oh BTW Chrissy, you ain't as smart as you think you are. Az, pegged me the very first day and I know for a fact if you have figured out who I am you would have been calling me every vile name you could think of because I am your worst nightmare, I am Retired Leo.

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:
RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

We ARE at war with islam.

My head is no thicker than anyone elses I can assure you of that.

You got some radical islamist who want to take over the world and install sharia law , and they use bombs. You got others who have the same goal but a different tactics such as money, politics and using our own rights against us.

You go to pretty much ANY islamic website and they will tell you too. That thier goal is to install islamic law. Its no secret.

I state this truth and all the evidence is right in our faces. And it is no more bigotry than saying Christians want to take over the world.

For the umpteenth time, we are NOT AT WAR with Islam, we are at war with terrorist. That is the very reason I say you are thick skulled, you just cannot seem to get that into you mind.

You beleive what you want and I will beleive what I want.

Even the imam who is behind this mosque in NY wants to install islamic law here in the USA.

Like I said. Not all muslims are terrorist and use bombs, but all muslims do want to install islamic law every where. It is their goal.

I'm not saying this to be a butt head. Its just a fact.

Lots of those dumbassed imams want to put Islamic law everywhere. They want everything their way because they believe that Islam is right and everyone else is wrong. When I went to the mosque with my friend for Ramadan (actually we were in the cafeteria) I saw the imam and honestly I wanted to ask him why do so many Muslims believe things that aren't even in the Quran. And honestly, I wanted to spit in his face. There, I said it.

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

We ARE at war with islam.

My head is no thicker than anyone elses I can assure you of that.

You got some radical islamist who want to take over the world and install sharia law , and they use bombs. You got others who have the same goal but a different tactics such as money, politics and using our own rights against us.

You go to pretty much ANY islamic website and they will tell you too. That thier goal is to install islamic law. Its no secret.

I state this truth and all the evidence is right in our faces. And it is no more bigotry than saying Christians want to take over the world.

For the umpteenth time, we are NOT AT WAR with Islam, we are at war with terrorist. That is the very reason I say you are thick skulled, you just cannot seem to get that into you mind.

You beleive what you want and I will beleive what I want.

Even the imam who is behind this mosque in NY wants to install islamic law here in the USA.

Like I said. Not all muslims are terrorist and use bombs, but all muslims do want to install islamic law every where. It is their goal.

I'm not saying this to be a butt head. Its just a fact.

Lots of those dumbassed imams want to put Islamic law everywhere. They want everything their way because they believe that Islam is right and everyone else is wrong. When I went to the mosque with my friend for Ramadan (actually we were in the cafeteria) I saw the imam and honestly I wanted to ask him why do so many Muslims believe things that aren't even in the Quran. And honestly, I wanted to spit in his face. There, I said it.

Good for you.

I'm not for anyone or anything trying to control me or condemn me.

Here's my question for the day.
-------

Why would the left so defend a mosque? Most of them would never defend a Church.

It would be non news to them.

catfriedlegs

[quote="Chrissy8"][quote="Azadeh"][quote="Chrissy8"]
RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Good for you.

-------

Why would the left so defend a mosque? Most of them would never defend a Church.

There is a pastor or two that could use some spit too. lol

[quote="Azadeh"][quote="Chrissy8"][quote="Azadeh"]
Chrissy8 wrote:
RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Good for you.

-------

There is a pastor or two that could use some spit too. lol

I am sure LOL

RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Apparently you do need to be spoon fed.

If you havnt figured out that I'm not a right winger by now, you are sorely lacking like most Ive met in these parts LOL

I dont live my life in fear just because I know whats going on.

I'm very aware that everyone wants to rule the world.

This is my last word on this matter and then I'm outta here. I hate having a dialogue with someone who thinks that they know it all when in reality they wear blinders. This place is turning into nothing but a movie theater anyway which is of no interest at all to me, so I will move on along.

And oh BTW Chrissy, you ain't as smart as you think you are. Az, pegged me the very first day and I know for a fact if you have figured out who I am you would have been calling me every vile name you could think of because I am your worst nightmare, I am Retired Leo.

and btw dumbass.

Ive known all along who you were. Its not like you try hard to get away from your law enforcment avatar fetish LOL

oh I cant imagine why you would think I would think you are my worst nightmare.

you're not. You just arent that important to me

Chrissy8 wrote:[

and btw dumbass.

Ive known all along who you were. Its not like you try hard to get away from your law enforcment avatar fetish LOL

You are crazy as a loon woman, you had no idea who I was. First off I have not used a law enforcement avatar here. The first avatar I used was the rank insignia for an Air Force Master Sergeant and the current one is AF medals (ribbons) that were awarded to me while on active duty. There has not been one avatar used on here regarding law enforcement.

RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:[

and btw dumbass.

You are crazy as a loon woman, you had no idea who I was. First off I have not used a law enforcement avatar here. The first avatar I used was the rank insignia for an Air Force Master Sergeant and the current one is AF medals (ribbons) that were awarded to me while on active duty. There has not been one avatar used on here regarding law enforcement.

LOL you keep on telling yourself that. I knew right off the bat.

You and a few others seem to think you "know" me LOL

I find it humerous Laughing

Chrissy8 wrote:

I noticed that you did not address my rebuttal about my LEO avatar on here. So you are saying that you are a stupid slut that cannot distinguish between AF rank and medals and LEO avatars.

I will never believe that you knew I was Retired Leo right off the bat because your hatred for me is so strong that you could not have resisted in calling me names.

Go ahead, get the last word.

RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

I noticed that you did not address my rebuttal about my LEO avatar on here. So you are saying that you are a stupid slut that cannot distinguish between AF rank and medals and LEO avatars.

I will never believe that you knew I was Retired Leo right off the bat because your hatred for me is so strong that you could not have resisted in calling me names.

Go ahead, get the last word.

no,all your avatars are of things of authority see. I knew right away but saw no reason to bring it up. Things were going along fairly well.

oh and I am resisting calling you names now.

seriously, you put too much effort into how you think I will react. let that go. Because I'm a complicated person. and you dont know me.

but I have to say, I almost feel sorry and should just say I didnt so you can have your jollies lol

catfriedlegs

Ya'll fighting is making me sad. Crying or Very sad

Azadeh wrote:Ya'll fighting is making me sad. Crying or Very sad

ok, me no fuss no more I love you

catfriedlegs

Khahesh mikonam. Very Happy

39Mosque at ground zero promotes peace - Page 2 Empty Islam 8/30/2010, 11:12 am

Yella

Yella

Azadeh wrote:Khahesh mikonam. Very Happy

Islam may be the most violent religion the world has ever known.The followers of Islam may not all be violent but they are all terrified of Allah and the Mullahs and would do anything they are told to do in the name of Allah. Anything.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Azadeh wrote:Khahesh mikonam. Very Happy

Islam may be the most violent religion the world has ever known.The followers of Islam may not all be violent but they are all terrified of Allah and the Mullahs and would do anything they are told to do in the name of Allah. Anything.

careful. someones will call you islamaphobic Laughing

hey a islamist blew up my sons striker yesterday. He's ok

He couldnt get the guy because the guy ran into a store full of people

Thanks ROE

hey, do you think that guy was a good muslim. would have been nice if the good muslims standing in th store shot the guy when he ran in.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think you hit the nail on the head. Why don't the "good" Muslims take out the bad Muslims and show the world that they disapprove of radical behavior. I would shoot a man with a gun trained on an abortion doctor and you all know how I feel about abortion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum