Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The pro-democrat Communist News Network (CNN) runs a hatchet job piece on Romney just to make Obama look good.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

it's disingenuous at best for an obama supporter to complain about a lack of disclosure or transparency... i don't think there has ever been a candidate that we knew/know less about than obama. hell... he even voted present to minimize his record and was still statistically the most "liberal" congressman.

i agree that if you want to work for us (govt) there should be FULL disclosure... but ya can't pick and choose your indignation.

VectorMan

VectorMan
PkrBum wrote:it's disingenuous at best for an obama supporter to complain about a lack of disclosure or transparency... i don't think there has ever been a candidate that we knew/know less about than obama. hell... he even voted present to minimize his record and was still statistically the most "liberal" congressman.

i agree that if you want to work for us (govt) there should be FULL disclosure... but ya can't pick and choose your indignation.

Agreed.

Glad to see you here.

VectorMan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:it's disingenuous at best for an obama supporter to complain about a lack of disclosure or transparency... i don't think there has ever been a candidate that we knew/know less about than obama. hell... he even voted present to minimize his record and was still statistically the most "liberal" congressman.

Agreed.

Glad to see you here.

thank you vman... turns out i missed y'all... go figure. tongue

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob
Wordslinger wrote:

Yessir, I wanna have my best camera ready when all you conservatives start leaping from tall buildings after the election. LOL
I don't think anyone should jump off a building just because someone didn't win some popularity contest.

nochain wrote:
salinsky wrote:
nochain wrote:Candidates are not required to release a lifetime of records so why the faux outrage? To take the shallow publics mind off a dismal economy and focus them on a nonissue. This campaign is being guided by sewer rats.

A good history of tax records being released at:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/16/presidential-candidates-have-long-history-of-releasing-tax-returns/

Romney's father, George Romney, who made a failed bid for president as a Republican candidate in 1968, released 12 years of tax returns.

President Barack Obama has released 12 years of tax returns.

Willard needs to put up or STFU.

Whoopty do. Kerry released a few but the money bags of the family did not. Who cares?

The entire middle class who pay taxes want to know,that's who.
The people who watch the wealthy pay less tax than they do,that's who.

lol... you need to look up who pays the majority of income tax... both by percentage and in total. knowledge is your friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum